Windows 10: Tablet mode

Discus and support Tablet mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good morning, I am having an issue whereby I am not able to use my keyboard and my laptop is only functioning on tablet mode. The thing is that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PerleMalaba, May 20, 2020.

1. Tablet mode

Good morning,

I am having an issue whereby I am not able to use my keyboard and my laptop is only functioning on tablet mode. The thing is that it does not indicate on the screen itself that the tablet mode is on but the keyboard is completely not working and I do not know what to do. I tried to disconnect the Bluetooth connection and reconnect but it is not showing any devices to connect. I do not know what to do and need urgent assistance.

Thanks in advance.

:)

PerleMalaba, May 20, 2020
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, May 20, 2020
  3. How do I get back tablet mode? Problem in changing to tablet mode on Nextbook 10

Hello,

• Did you tried to turn ON the Tablet mode from Action Center?
    • Do you get any error message?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps you in turning ON Tablet mode.

There are two options to turn ON the Tablet mode.

Option 1:

• Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.
    • Click/tap on Table Mode on the left side, and turn on or off
      Enable tablet mode for what you want.
    Option 2:

• Click/tap on the Action Center system icon in the taskbar notification area.
    • At the bottom of the Action Center, click/tap on the Tablet mode button to toggle it
      on (blue) or off (gray) for what you want.
    Keep us posted with the status of Tablet mode issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, May 20, 2020
  4. Tablet mode

My tablet mode doesnt work

Hello,

To turn on tablet mode on Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start; then select Settings.
    • Select System; then click on Tablet Mode.
    • Turn on Tablet Mode.

Regards.

Vanessa Oca, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Tablet mode

1. Tablet mode - Similar Threads - Tablet mode

2. Need ability to turn on tablet mode manually.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need ability to turn on tablet mode manually.: I have graphics tablet from huion which has 8 programmable buttons and a pressure sensitive pen.I have a Dell tiny desktop pc with which I connect my tablet as monitor. But my experience with Windows 11 feels really really bad. In windows 10 we could manually turn on tablet...
  3. Need ability to turn on tablet mode manually.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need ability to turn on tablet mode manually.: I have graphics tablet from huion which has 8 programmable buttons and a pressure sensitive pen.I have a Dell tiny desktop pc with which I connect my tablet as monitor. But my experience with Windows 11 feels really really bad. In windows 10 we could manually turn on tablet...
  4. Tablet mode won't enabled

Tablet mode won't enabled: Hi there, thank you in advance. I'm using an HP ProBook x360 11 G6 EE, which is a 2-in-1 device, but tablet mode won't enabled when I flip my device which is the only method available in windows 11 since my keyboard is undetachable, I have updated all available windows...
  5. Tablet mode won't enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet mode won't enabled: Hi there, thank you in advance. I'm using an HP ProBook x360 11 G6 EE, which is a 2-in-1 device, but tablet mode won't enabled when I flip my device which is the only method available in windows 11 since my keyboard is undetachable, I have updated all available windows...
  6. why is my laptop stuck on tablet mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my laptop stuck on tablet mode?: my laptop is suck on tablet mode but its not on tablet mode please help me or rest my settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-laptop-stuck-on-tablet-mode/73843f89-453b-4d7d-abc7-6cc40a338a13
  7. why is my laptop stuck on tablet mode?

why is my laptop stuck on tablet mode?: my laptop is suck on tablet mode but its not on tablet mode please help me or rest my settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-laptop-stuck-on-tablet-mode/73843f89-453b-4d7d-abc7-6cc40a338a13
  8. why is my laptop stuck on tablet mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Windows 11 not recognizing when my 2in1 is in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not recognizing when my 2in1 is in tablet mode: Device : HP Pavilion x360 m Convertible 14m-cd0003dxEdition: Windows 11 HomeVersion: 23H2OS build: 22631.2861Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22681.1000.0I recently upgraded my device from Windows 10 to 11 so now I am unable to manually toggle Tablet Mode as I...
  10. Windows 11 not recognizing when my 2in1 is in tablet mode

Windows 11 not recognizing when my 2in1 is in tablet mode: Device : HP Pavilion x360 m Convertible 14m-cd0003dxEdition: Windows 11 HomeVersion: 23H2OS build: 22631.2861Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22681.1000.0I recently upgraded my device from Windows 10 to 11 so now I am unable to manually toggle Tablet Mode as I...