Windows 10: Tablet PC Input Panel is missing

Discus and support Tablet PC Input Panel is missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a drawing tablet, Huion HS64, which I have been using as my main input for text. In my old PC which runs Windows 7, a panel seemingly named... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lemme_cry_in_the_corner, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Tablet PC Input Panel is missing

I have a drawing tablet, Huion HS64, which I have been using as my main input for text. In my old PC which runs Windows 7, a panel seemingly named Tablet PC Input Panel pops up, which I can use for handwriting recognition.

I could not find Tablet PC Input Panel in Windows 10, and when I searched it up, every single article was telling me to go to Settings and find a setting that enables embedded handwriting recognition or to find the handwriting button in the Touch Keyboard. To my dismay, both methods did not work. For the touch keyboard, I could not find the handwriting button:

Tablet PC Input Panel is missing 727994f6-1ea8-426d-ad0a-118ad4595cf0?upload=true.png

And for the settings, I could not find such a setting anywhere:

Tablet PC Input Panel is missing 6a1ff8a9-510f-49a9-965c-ac6ee8146fc6?upload=true.png

Please help me find out.

Note: I am using a drawing tablet, not a tablet PC. So, I don't know how that changes settings and all.

:)

Lemme_cry_in_the_corner, Dec 17, 2020

2. Tablet Input Panel not anywhere to be found

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Tablet PC Input Panel by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type
      Tablet PC Input Panel, and then, in the list of results, tap
      Tablet PC Input Panel

• Tap Tools, and then tap Exit.
    If you don't see the Exit option, do the following:

• Click Tools, and then tap
      Options

• In the Options dialog box, tap the
      Opening tab, clear the For tablet pen input,
      show the icon next to the text box
      and Use the Input Panel tab check boxes, and then tap
      OK.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you

JuzarAli1709, Dec 17, 2020
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    My Tablet PC Input Service is missing/gone and others!

Hi Artistic Noose,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below information:

1. Which version of Windows you are using? (To check, type:
      winver in start menu and hit enter.)
    2. Are you aware of any changes happened on the computer prior to the issue?
    3. What is the make and model of the Tablet PC?

This issue can be fixed by enabling the service or starting it from the services. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Start the service.

1. Press Windows and
      R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type Services.msc and it enter.
    3. Search for Tablet PC Input Service.
      (There are two other services responsible for Tablet input to function correctly.
      SL UI Notification Service and Software Licensing.)
    4. Double click on the service and select
      Automatic in drop down StartUp type.
    5. Click on Start or Restart option to start the service.

Method 2: Enable the service.

1. Press Windows and
      R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type msconfig and it enter.
    3. In the System Configuration window,go to
      Servicestab and search for
      Tablet PC Input Service.
    4. Check the option, Tablet PC Input Service
      to enable it.
    5. Click on Restart and check if the issue is fixed.

I would also suggest you to follow the steps
    provided by AnthonyJose on 2 December 2016.
    If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Tablet PC Input Panel is missing

XP/7 Tablet PC style input panel for Windows 10/Surface?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing the issue on input panel.

I will certainly help you with this.

I would suggest you to go through the below links:

Refer the suggestion given by AntonyJose replied on Feb 12, 2016:

Input Panel Missing on Windows 10 - Tablet PC

I hope this helps. Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Shubham Chaubey, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

Tablet PC Input Panel is missing

1. Tablet PC Input Panel is missing - Similar Threads - Tablet Input Panel

2. Tablet Input Service, Missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet Input Service, Missing.: Hi folks. I am trying to solve a problem im having with inputs acurracy and to do that I need to locate the Tablet Input Service in the Services window. But It is not available. I have also tried looking in the 'Turn Windows Feature on or off' also. but still not there.I am...
  3. Tablet Input Service, Missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tablet Input Service, Missing.: Hi folks. I am trying to solve a problem im having with inputs acurracy and to do that I need to locate the Tablet Input Service in the Services window. But It is not available. I have also tried looking in the 'Turn Windows Feature on or off' also. but still not there.I am...
  4. Tablet PC input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet PC input: Hi, I cant find tablet pc input anywhere in my laptop so I was wondering does it even have it? I have the Lenovo ideapad 3. And if it does where can I find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-pc-input/a5ae4e4b-ed42-48c2-9fef-9d91879b5183
  5. Tablet PC input

Tablet PC input: Hi, I cant find tablet pc input anywhere in my laptop so I was wondering does it even have it? I have the Lenovo ideapad 3. And if it does where can I find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-pc-input/a5ae4e4b-ed42-48c2-9fef-9d91879b5183
  6. Tablet input support missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet input support missing: Hello,I have an issue with the pressure of my tablet graphic and I have read in a software I downloaded that I should deactivate "tablet input support" but I can't find it. I search in "msconfig.msc" and stuff but I can't find it. So I would like to know please how to find it...
  7. Tablet input support missing

Tablet input support missing: Hello,I have an issue with the pressure of my tablet graphic and I have read in a software I downloaded that I should deactivate "tablet input support" but I can't find it. I search in "msconfig.msc" and stuff but I can't find it. So I would like to know please how to find it...
  8. Tablet PC Input Panel Missing - Windows 10 Pro N

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tablet PC Input Panel Missing - Windows 10 Pro N: I've been trying to find where could I disable Tablet PC Input Panel in my pc but it's nowhere to be found, I can't find any trusted sites to download the driver if in case that might be the problem. I've tried to search them as the images below but I can't just find it. How...
  9. My Tablet PC Input Service is missing/gone and others!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Tablet PC Input Service is missing/gone and others!: Hey, my Tablet PC Input Service is missing, gone nowhere to be found. is there anyway I can redownload it 'er something? Or is there another solution to fix this, because my drawing tablet is annoyingly crippled....
  10. Does Windows 10 have the flyout Tablet PC Input Panel?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does Windows 10 have the flyout Tablet PC Input Panel?: I've gotten used to using handwriting with a Wacom tablet and Win 7 "Tablet PC Input Panel" that is parked on the side of the screen. I just got a new laptop with Win 8.1 and Tablet PC Input Panel doesn't seem to exist. Does anybody know if the flyout Tablet PC Input...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tablet pc pen input panel download

2. tablet pc input panel windows 10