Windows 10: Tablet PC Input Panel Missing - Windows 10 Pro N

Discus and support Tablet PC Input Panel Missing - Windows 10 Pro N in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been trying to find where could I disable Tablet PC Input Panel in my pc but it's nowhere to be found, I can't find any trusted sites to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gerome Esquivel, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Tablet PC Input Panel Missing - Windows 10 Pro N

I've been trying to find where could I disable Tablet PC Input Panel in my pc but it's nowhere to be found, I can't find any trusted sites to download the driver if in case that might be the problem. I've tried to search them as the images below but I can't just find it. How can I install it to my pc?

:)

Gerome Esquivel, Sep 21, 2021

2. Tablet Input Panel not anywhere to be found

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Tablet PC Input Panel by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type
      Tablet PC Input Panel, and then, in the list of results, tap
      Tablet PC Input Panel

• Tap Tools, and then tap Exit.
    If you don't see the Exit option, do the following:

• Click Tools, and then tap
      Options

• In the Options dialog box, tap the
      Opening tab, clear the For tablet pen input,
      show the icon next to the text box
      and Use the Input Panel tab check boxes, and then tap
      OK.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you

JuzarAli1709, Sep 21, 2021
  3. Input Panel Missing on Windows 10 - Tablet PC

Hello,

On my tablet PC running Windows 10 pro, I use the stylus as a mouse, normally the keyboard will pop up automatically if you don't have a physical keyboard and you touch a field where you can type something. The handwriting input panel appears by default
    when running as a tablet mode, but won't appear on normal PC mode since the "massive" December update. While checking the web I read that since the system consider that there is a keyboard connected on some tablet PC (which is not the case for mine) the input
    panel won't show up anymore - Tried to uninstall the default system keyboard and reboot but the system reinstall it at each run and still won't allow the input panel to show up on PC mode.

Note that there is no way to disable the keyboard in device manager.

Note that the "Automatically show the touch keyboard in windowed apps when there's no keyboard attached to your device"
    is missing The option should be available on Settings > Devices > Typing

I tried to find registry settings on the web to force the input panel to show up on PC mode but also no go, the only way is to press the input panel icon on system tray.

Note that on tablet mode or PC mode, I would rather use the onscreen keyboard as the default option or at least
    get the choice to set the desired mode as default. Yet even when I change the keyboard setup, the next time I click in a text box, the same handwriting panel appears again.

Windows 7 slide Panel and popup panel was much easier to handle for Tablet PC owners, I regret it.
    We were able to put the cursor in any data entry field and a small "floating"
    input panel would pop up to permit to show the onscreen keyboard panel right under the zone when the text would be entered.

This issue appeared after the massive update of December 2015.

When I first installed my Windows 10 Professional on my tablet PC, that problem never
    occurred.

Thank you for your consideration and your help.

Kind regards,

System Engineer

Kenshindono, Sep 21, 2021
  4. Tablet PC Input Panel Missing - Windows 10 Pro N

Tablet PC input in Windows 10

Just bought Surface Pro 3, Windows 10. Prior tablet was Toshiba Windows Vista. I preferred the tablet PC input panel from Vista (Tablet PC Input Panel version 6.0.6000 ).

1) Is there a way to install Tablet PC Input Panel version 6.0.6000 and use it in Windows 10?

2) Is there a way to make the Windows 10 tablet PC input panel smaller and dockable at the bottom of the screen?

John_S_983, Sep 21, 2021
Thema:

Tablet PC Input Panel Missing - Windows 10 Pro N

1. Tablet PC Input Panel Missing - Windows 10 Pro N - Similar Threads - Tablet Input Panel

2. Tablet Input Service, Missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet Input Service, Missing.: Hi folks. I am trying to solve a problem im having with inputs acurracy and to do that I need to locate the Tablet Input Service in the Services window. But It is not available. I have also tried looking in the 'Turn Windows Feature on or off' also. but still not there.I am...
  3. Tablet Input Service, Missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tablet Input Service, Missing.: Hi folks. I am trying to solve a problem im having with inputs acurracy and to do that I need to locate the Tablet Input Service in the Services window. But It is not available. I have also tried looking in the 'Turn Windows Feature on or off' also. but still not there.I am...
  4. Tablet PC input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet PC input: Hi, I cant find tablet pc input anywhere in my laptop so I was wondering does it even have it? I have the Lenovo ideapad 3. And if it does where can I find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-pc-input/a5ae4e4b-ed42-48c2-9fef-9d91879b5183
  5. Tablet PC input

Tablet PC input: Hi, I cant find tablet pc input anywhere in my laptop so I was wondering does it even have it? I have the Lenovo ideapad 3. And if it does where can I find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-pc-input/a5ae4e4b-ed42-48c2-9fef-9d91879b5183
  6. Tablet input support missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet input support missing: Hello,I have an issue with the pressure of my tablet graphic and I have read in a software I downloaded that I should deactivate "tablet input support" but I can't find it. I search in "msconfig.msc" and stuff but I can't find it. So I would like to know please how to find it...
  7. Tablet input support missing

Tablet input support missing: Hello,I have an issue with the pressure of my tablet graphic and I have read in a software I downloaded that I should deactivate "tablet input support" but I can't find it. I search in "msconfig.msc" and stuff but I can't find it. So I would like to know please how to find it...
  8. Tablet PC Input Panel is missing

Tablet PC Input Panel is missing: I have a drawing tablet, Huion HS64, which I have been using as my main input for text. In my old PC which runs Windows 7, a panel seemingly named Tablet PC Input Panel pops up, which I can use for handwriting recognition. I could not find Tablet PC Input Panel in Windows...
  9. PC Tablet Input Service missing, Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Tablet Input Service missing, Windows 10 Enterprise: I own a custom PC with Windows 10 Enterprise, and had been using a Wacom tablet on it with no problems, but a couple of days ago it stopped registering pen pressure. Looking into it I noticed the Tablet PC Input service is now missing, it cannot be found in Services nor in...
  10. Does Windows 10 have the flyout Tablet PC Input Panel?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does Windows 10 have the flyout Tablet PC Input Panel?: I've gotten used to using handwriting with a Wacom tablet and Win 7 "Tablet PC Input Panel" that is parked on the side of the screen. I just got a new laptop with Win 8.1 and Tablet PC Input Panel doesn't seem to exist. Does anybody know if the flyout Tablet PC Input...