Windows 10: Tablet PC Settings Setup button does nothing when clicked. What should I do?

Discus and support Tablet PC Settings Setup button does nothing when clicked. What should I do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Scar7752 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Scar7752, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Tablet PC Settings Setup button does nothing when clicked. What should I do?

/u/Scar7752, Aug 28, 2020
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Aug 28, 2020
  3. How to launch tablet Pc touch input from command line

Hello,

From versions of Windows 7 and above it is possible to automatically launch Touchscreen calibration using Tabcal.exe.

I was wondering if there is a similar command to directly launch touch input instead of following inf the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel and search for "Touch".
    • Click "Tablet PC Settings"
    • Click "Setup..." to the right of "Configure your pen and touch displays"
    • Choose "Touch Input..."

With best regards,

DisplaxLab, Aug 28, 2020
  4. nemesis20 Win User

Tablet PC Settings Setup button does nothing when clicked. What should I do?

Tablet PC Settings not working

Hi there,

It's Zsolt.

I'd like to calibrate my display drawing tablet (Huion) so I open the Tablet PC Settings but as soon as I click on the Setup at the Configure or on the Calibrate at the Display options the tablet stops working. I mean it is still displaying but the pen doesn't
    do anything when the white screen pops up. I can't tap on the cross-hair but when I close it with the esc button the tablet and the pen work perfectly. Does it make sense? Sorry for the broken English.

I have the Huion software installed btw.

Looking forward to your answer.

nemesis20, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

Tablet PC Settings Setup button does nothing when clicked. What should I do?

1. Tablet PC Settings Setup button does nothing when clicked. What should I do? - Similar Threads - Tablet Settings Setup

2. I can't shut down my PC when I click on the power button. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't shut down my PC when I click on the power button. What should I do?: I can't shut down my PC when I click on the power button. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-shut-down-my-pc-when-i-click-on-the-power/f555d240-5c4f-45fd-9932-873a8bc17f4d
  3. I can't shut down my PC when I click on the power button. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't shut down my PC when I click on the power button. What should I do?: I can't shut down my PC when I click on the power button. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-shut-down-my-pc-when-i-click-on-the-power/f555d240-5c4f-45fd-9932-873a8bc17f4d
  4. Tablet PC Settings Setup button not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet PC Settings Setup button not working: Hello. I'm trying to add a new touch screen on my windows 10, as usual, the screen touch is recognized on the wrong screen. the screens are in extended modes. the main screen is in surround mode with 2 other screens forming an additional 3 screens in nvidia surround the touch...
  5. Tablet PC Settings Setup button not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tablet PC Settings Setup button not working: Hello. I'm trying to add a new touch screen on my windows 10, as usual, the screen touch is recognized on the wrong screen. the screens are in extended modes. the main screen is in surround mode with 2 other screens forming an additional 3 screens in nvidia surround the touch...
  6. Tablet PC Settings Setup button not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Tablet PC Settings Setup button not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tablet PC Settings Setup button not working: OK so i've searched google, bing, youtube, and forums for the answer and they all point to the same thing: 1: Open Control panel 2: Hardware 3: Tablet PC Settings 4: Configure section: Click "Setup" Makes secondary monitor the "Touch" screen My issue: The so called...
  8. settings does not open what should i do ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    settings does not open what should i do ?: settings does not open what should i do ? it opens for just few scounds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-does-not-open-what-should-i-do/b0e46aa8-3a38-4547-8ede-c3390c87920f
  9. Store do nothing when I click "Get" button

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store do nothing when I click "Get" button: When I click the "Get" button on the app details page, it does nothing, no refresh, no response. It doesn't work on any app I don't own. But I can download and install any apps in my library normally. I can only download new apps by clicking "add to cart" and go to the...
  10. Clicking Start Button does nothing

in Windows 10 Support
    Clicking Start Button does nothing: My Win10 Home 64 bit computer was working correctly yesterday. Today there was one notification which just showed 'windows.immersivecontrolpanel-cw5n1h2xyewy! microsoft.windows.it', although I am not sure if the last part was something like 'immersive' as the last character...