Windows 10: Tablet PC Settings Setup button not working

Discus and support Tablet PC Settings Setup button not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I'm trying to add a new touch screen on my windows 10, as usual, the screen touch is recognized on the wrong screen. the screens are in extended... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BebetoRibeiro, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Tablet PC Settings Setup button not working

Hello. I'm trying to add a new touch screen on my windows 10, as usual, the screen touch is recognized on the wrong screen. the screens are in extended modes. the main screen is in surround mode with 2 other screens forming an additional 3 screens in nvidia surround the touch screen touch is triggered on the surround screen. when i activate tablet pc settings, the setup button does not work, nothing happens. I can't tell windows which is my real touch screen.I already uninstalled the human interface devices, touch devices, and nothing changes. I have already updated windows and

:)

BebetoRibeiro, Aug 6, 2022
  2. DevilzEye Win User

Tablet PC Settings Setup button not working

OK so i've searched google, bing, youtube, and forums for the answer and they all point to the same thing:

1: Open Control panel

2: Hardware

3: Tablet PC Settings

4: Configure section: Click "Setup"

Makes secondary monitor the "Touch" screen

My issue: The so called "Setup" button does... well... nothing.

I click it and its like nothing happens, thus, I cannot "tell" Windows that my secondary monitor is the touch screen.

Any suggestions?

__

Specs:

Windows 10 Pro Build 1909

Intel i7 3930K

EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Black Edition

Geforce Experience and control panel installed

Monitor 1: AOC 24G1WG4 24" Curved Gaming Monitor 144hz (DP)

Monitor 2: ASUS VT229 22" LED Touch Screen (HDMI)

DevilzEye, Aug 6, 2022
  3. nemesis20 Win User
    Tablet PC Settings not working

Hi there,

It's Zsolt.

I'd like to calibrate my display drawing tablet (Huion) so I open the Tablet PC Settings but as soon as I click on the Setup at the Configure or on the Calibrate at the Display options the tablet stops working. I mean it is still displaying but the pen doesn't
    do anything when the white screen pops up. I can't tap on the cross-hair but when I close it with the esc button the tablet and the pen work perfectly. Does it make sense? Sorry for the broken English.

I have the Huion software installed btw.

Looking forward to your answer.

nemesis20, Aug 6, 2022
  4. Tablet PC Settings Setup button not working

On screen keyboard not working in Windows 10 tablet mode

Hi Gary,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps. Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Task bar and select ShowTouch Keyboard Button.

• Open the Keyboard and close it (just to check if it’s working).

• Next click on Action center and select
      Tablet Mode.

• Once you are in Tablet mode, again Right click on the
      Task bar and select Show Touch Keyboard Button.

• Open the Key board and check if it’s working in Tablet mode. Next check if it’s available on the task bar in both desktop and tablet mode.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Aswin_Anand, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

Tablet PC Settings Setup button not working

1. Tablet PC Settings Setup button not working - Similar Threads - Tablet Settings Setup

2. “Buttons” tab missing under "Tablet PC Setting”

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    “Buttons” tab missing under "Tablet PC Setting”: Hello, We have tablets where pressing the volume up/down simultaneously acts as the CLT ALT DEL to log in. However, on a handful, it doesn't work. Forums say to go to the Tablet PC Setting” and then to the “Buttons” tab but there is no button tab. Disabling hitting CLT ALT...
  3. “Buttons” tab missing under "Tablet PC Setting”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “Buttons” tab missing under "Tablet PC Setting”: Hello, We have tablets where pressing the volume up/down simultaneously acts as the CLT ALT DEL to log in. However, on a handful, it doesn't work. Forums say to go to the Tablet PC Setting” and then to the “Buttons” tab but there is no button tab. Disabling hitting CLT ALT...
  4. “Buttons” tab missing under "Tablet PC Setting”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Tablet PC Settings Setup button not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet PC Settings Setup button not working: Hello. I'm trying to add a new touch screen on my windows 10, as usual, the screen touch is recognized on the wrong screen. the screens are in extended modes. the main screen is in surround mode with 2 other screens forming an additional 3 screens in nvidia surround the touch...
  6. Tablet PC Settings Setup button not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tablet PC Settings Setup button not working: Hello. I'm trying to add a new touch screen on my windows 10, as usual, the screen touch is recognized on the wrong screen. the screens are in extended modes. the main screen is in surround mode with 2 other screens forming an additional 3 screens in nvidia surround the touch...
  7. Automatic tablet mode setting not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic tablet mode setting not working: Please help, I use a 2 in 1 pc with detachable keyboard. I went to settings to set "always switch to tablet mode" when I "use this device as a tablet". Unfortunately this didn't work for me when a I detach or reattach the keyboard. Please can anyone help me or recommend a...
  8. Tablet PC Settings Setup button not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tablet PC Settings Setup button not working: OK so i've searched google, bing, youtube, and forums for the answer and they all point to the same thing: 1: Open Control panel 2: Hardware 3: Tablet PC Settings 4: Configure section: Click "Setup" Makes secondary monitor the "Touch" screen My issue: The so called...
  9. Tablet PC Settings Setup button does nothing when clicked. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tablet PC Settings Setup button does nothing when clicked. What should I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Scar7752 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iigv60/tablet_pc_settings_setup_button_does_nothing_when/
  10. tablet setting on PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    tablet setting on PC: I just downloaded windows 10, and some got myself on tablet mode. I can not find the way to get back to PC mode. what I am Missing ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-setting-on-pc/0822eaff-b643-474d-aa34-b077038c4de5