Windows 10: Tablet problem

Discus and support Tablet problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; During an update, the spring update, the tablet ran out of battery power and shut down. The update was not finished and when It turned it on after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FRED1935xl, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Tablet problem

During an update, the spring update, the tablet ran out of battery power and shut down. The update was not finished and when It turned it on after recharging it goes into a loop that says it is trying to reinstall an previous version of win10. The tablet is an HP stream 8. Can anyone help me to reinstall the operating system.

Thankss

:)

FRED1935xl, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Oct 15, 2018
  3. How do I get back tablet mode? Problem in changing to tablet mode on Nextbook 10

Hello,

• Did you tried to turn ON the Tablet mode from Action Center?
    • Do you get any error message?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps you in turning ON Tablet mode.

There are two options to turn ON the Tablet mode.

Option 1:

• Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.
    • Click/tap on Table Mode on the left side, and turn on or off
      Enable tablet mode for what you want.
    Option 2:

• Click/tap on the Action Center system icon in the taskbar notification area.
    • At the bottom of the Action Center, click/tap on the Tablet mode button to toggle it
      on (blue) or off (gray) for what you want.
    Keep us posted with the status of Tablet mode issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 15, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Tablet problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Tablet problem

1. Tablet problem - Similar Threads - Tablet problem

2. Venturer WT9L10 2-in-1 tablet pc with touch problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Venturer WT9L10 2-in-1 tablet pc with touch problem: I have a Venturer WT9L10 2-in-1 tablet pc. I had to reload Windows 10 on it and now there is no touch. I tried every touch tutorial I could find. I reinstalled the drivers and everything. it says touch capability in pen & touch setting but still no touch. the touch setting in...
  3. Venturer WT9L10 2-in-1 tablet pc with touch problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Venturer WT9L10 2-in-1 tablet pc with touch problem: I have a Venturer WT9L10 2-in-1 tablet pc. I had to reload Windows 10 on it and now there is no touch. I tried every touch tutorial I could find. I reinstalled the drivers and everything. it says touch capability in pen & touch setting but still no touch. the touch setting in...
  4. Venturer WT9L10 2-in-1 tablet pc with touch problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problems on updating windows 10 on HP tablet 610 g1, with preinstalled 8.1 pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems on updating windows 10 on HP tablet 610 g1, with preinstalled 8.1 pro?: I tried to update it to windows 10, but it failed. On some forums it said, that I have to update all win 8.1 updates. Than I saw that not all updates for win 8.1 1 were made, so i tried them. It updated some of them, but many failed, it says error 80246013.The troubleshooting...
  6. Problems on updating windows 10 on HP tablet 610 g1, with preinstalled 8.1 pro?

Problems on updating windows 10 on HP tablet 610 g1, with preinstalled 8.1 pro?: I tried to update it to windows 10, but it failed. On some forums it said, that I have to update all win 8.1 updates. Than I saw that not all updates for win 8.1 1 were made, so i tried them. It updated some of them, but many failed, it says error 80246013.The troubleshooting...
  7. Laptop Tablet mode problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Tablet mode problem: Hello there!I have HP Elitebook x360 1030 G2.I've problem with it's touchscreen. When i flip screen to use it in tablet mode, after reaching 270 degree rotation, the touchscreen stops working. So I am unable to use the main service and reason i purchased it"The tablet mode...
  8. Laptop Tablet mode problem

Laptop Tablet mode problem: Hello there!I have HP Elitebook x360 1030 G2.I've problem with it's touchscreen. When i flip screen to use it in tablet mode, after reaching 270 degree rotation, the touchscreen stops working. So I am unable to use the main service and reason i purchased it"The tablet mode...
  9. Laptop Tablet mode problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Pen display not working after a Windows uptade - NOT TABLET PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pen display not working after a Windows uptade - NOT TABLET PROBLEM: Hello, I started having problems after updating windows this afternoon, before everything was working normally, so I updated windows and now I can't even open the Gaomon software anymore, the pen has lost all its screen mapping and the pressure is gone. Apparently the only...