Windows 10: Tablet Problem

Discus and support Tablet Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Windows 10 tablet randomly freezes and brings me to a blue screen saying something along the lines of this pc ran into problems and will restart in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mickey12gauge, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Tablet Problem

My Windows 10 tablet randomly freezes and brings me to a blue screen saying something along the lines of this pc ran into problems and will restart in 30 seconds or so. Has anybody else experienced this and is there a way to remody it?

:)

mickey12gauge, Oct 11, 2015

2. Virtual onscreen trackpad

I need some help.

We have a program called that does a virtual on screen trackpad. Microsoft recently released an onscreen trackpad with the anniversary update. Which made me really happy! It works smoother than ours and in a few situations where we are really
    laggy the windows trackpad stayed buttery smooth.

I would be beyond thrilled to be able to talk to some of the team responsible for the windows trackpad and see if we can figure out what we need to change or do to get that same amazingly smooth response from the virtual mouse pointer (we used to be called
    touchmousepointer )

any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!

Tablet Pro, Oct 11, 2015
  3. tablet mode

I'm trying to get my computer to switch to it has where I can switch it when I do it is doesn't work it says its on but it don't work how can I get it to work

tablet mode, Oct 11, 2015
Thema:

Tablet Problem

1. Tablet Problem - Similar Threads - Tablet Problem

2. Venturer WT9L10 2-in-1 tablet pc with touch problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Venturer WT9L10 2-in-1 tablet pc with touch problem: I have a Venturer WT9L10 2-in-1 tablet pc. I had to reload Windows 10 on it and now there is no touch. I tried every touch tutorial I could find. I reinstalled the drivers and everything. it says touch capability in pen & touch setting but still no touch. the touch setting in...
  3. Venturer WT9L10 2-in-1 tablet pc with touch problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Venturer WT9L10 2-in-1 tablet pc with touch problem: I have a Venturer WT9L10 2-in-1 tablet pc. I had to reload Windows 10 on it and now there is no touch. I tried every touch tutorial I could find. I reinstalled the drivers and everything. it says touch capability in pen & touch setting but still no touch. the touch setting in...
  4. Venturer WT9L10 2-in-1 tablet pc with touch problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problems on updating windows 10 on HP tablet 610 g1, with preinstalled 8.1 pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems on updating windows 10 on HP tablet 610 g1, with preinstalled 8.1 pro?: I tried to update it to windows 10, but it failed. On some forums it said, that I have to update all win 8.1 updates. Than I saw that not all updates for win 8.1 1 were made, so i tried them. It updated some of them, but many failed, it says error 80246013.The troubleshooting...
  6. Problems on updating windows 10 on HP tablet 610 g1, with preinstalled 8.1 pro?

Problems on updating windows 10 on HP tablet 610 g1, with preinstalled 8.1 pro?: I tried to update it to windows 10, but it failed. On some forums it said, that I have to update all win 8.1 updates. Than I saw that not all updates for win 8.1 1 were made, so i tried them. It updated some of them, but many failed, it says error 80246013.The troubleshooting...
  7. Laptop Tablet mode problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Tablet mode problem: Hello there!I have HP Elitebook x360 1030 G2.I've problem with it's touchscreen. When i flip screen to use it in tablet mode, after reaching 270 degree rotation, the touchscreen stops working. So I am unable to use the main service and reason i purchased it"The tablet mode...
  8. Laptop Tablet mode problem

Laptop Tablet mode problem: Hello there!I have HP Elitebook x360 1030 G2.I've problem with it's touchscreen. When i flip screen to use it in tablet mode, after reaching 270 degree rotation, the touchscreen stops working. So I am unable to use the main service and reason i purchased it"The tablet mode...
  9. Laptop Tablet mode problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Pen display not working after a Windows uptade - NOT TABLET PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pen display not working after a Windows uptade - NOT TABLET PROBLEM: Hello, I started having problems after updating windows this afternoon, before everything was working normally, so I updated windows and now I can't even open the Gaomon software anymore, the pen has lost all its screen mapping and the pressure is gone. Apparently the only...