Windows 10: Tablet Problem

Discus and support Tablet Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Windows 10 tablet randomly freezes and brings me to a blue screen saying something along the lines of this pc ran into problems and will restart in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mickey12gauge, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Tablet Problem

My Windows 10 tablet randomly freezes and brings me to a blue screen saying something along the lines of this pc ran into problems and will restart in 30 seconds or so. Has anybody else experienced this and is there a way to remody it?

:)

mickey12gauge, Oct 11, 2015

2. Virtual onscreen trackpad

I need some help.

We have a program called that does a virtual on screen trackpad. Microsoft recently released an onscreen trackpad with the anniversary update. Which made me really happy! It works smoother than ours and in a few situations where we are really
    laggy the windows trackpad stayed buttery smooth.

I would be beyond thrilled to be able to talk to some of the team responsible for the windows trackpad and see if we can figure out what we need to change or do to get that same amazingly smooth response from the virtual mouse pointer (we used to be called
    touchmousepointer )

any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!

Tablet Pro, Oct 11, 2015
  3. tablet mode

I'm trying to get my computer to switch to it has where I can switch it when I do it is doesn't work it says its on but it don't work how can I get it to work

tablet mode, Oct 11, 2015
Thema:

Tablet Problem

1. Tablet Problem - Similar Threads - Tablet Problem

2. Problem Transferring files from Laptop to Tablet via USB or OneDrive

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem Transferring files from Laptop to Tablet via USB or OneDrive: Hello - please bear with me as I am elderly. Can anyone help? I have both a laptop and a new Tablet and both have latest version of Windows 10. I have set up my Tablet to look the same as my laptop but unlike in the past with other tablets my new one will not accept file...
  3. Problem Transferring files from Laptop to Tablet via USB or'One Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem Transferring files from Laptop to Tablet via USB or'One Drive: Hello - please bear with me as I am elderly. Can anyone help? I have both a laptop and a new Tablet and both have latest version of Windows 10. I have set up my Tablet to look the same as my laptop but unlike in the past with other tablets my new one will not accept file...
  4. Whatsapp for Windows PC problem on Tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whatsapp for Windows PC problem on Tablet: I have an Asus T100 running windows 10. It is a laptop/tablet which can be used without the keyboard, but runs Windows 10 not RT. I have downloaded and installed Whatsapp for Windows PC on it and have an issue. In a message if I have an insert such as a photo or screen...
  5. The colors on my laptop after I install a drawing tablet. I try to browse the problem but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The colors on my laptop after I install a drawing tablet. I try to browse the problem but...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Emiheat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ecorhq/the_colors_on_my_laptop_after_i_install_a_drawing/
  6. Problem when installing Windows 10 update 1903 on lenovo tablet.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem when installing Windows 10 update 1903 on lenovo tablet.: Good evening. Looks like I have a serious problem and would like an opinion, if anything can be done. For months I 've been trying to install the 1903 update on my tablet. It always stuck to 70% for hours, so at some point when I needed the tablet, I quit and it just...
  7. Nw problem -I have a lot of Dell Latitude 10 ST2 tablets

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nw problem -I have a lot of Dell Latitude 10 ST2 tablets: As in my previous post, these were donated to the thrift store from our church school. Guess they upgraded all their tablets for the kids. Problem I'm seeing now is install is not reading the key from BIOS. I've only tried two tablets so far, and both installed but I had to...
  8. Windows 10 updates causing problems for my Intel based tablet again!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 updates causing problems for my Intel based tablet again!: This is the second tablet I have had with Intel architecture and software. Almost every other major update or build causes problems for my tablet to where I have to back out of the update or build or reset my tablet. The latest build erased all my Intel drivers, made my...
  9. Photoshop problem on Wacom tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photoshop problem on Wacom tablet: When window ink is 'on', Photoshop is lagging. I tried to turn 'off' window ink in properties and create PSUserConfig file with UseSystemStylus 0. But it led to the frozen cursor in Photoshop. I used Wacom pen and a mouse. I tried to reinstall wacom driver, Photoshop, removed...
  10. Odd key translation problem on Windows 10 tablet?

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd key translation problem on Windows 10 tablet?: I bought a Chuwi Hi10 Pro Windows 10 tablet with the idea of working on a mobile version of a database program that I've developed for my desktop computers using Embarcadero RAD Studio Delphi. I also have Ultra VNC installed so I can work on the tablet from my desktop. I've...