Windows 10: Tablet Problem

Discus and support Tablet Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Windows 10 tablet randomly freezes and brings me to a blue screen saying something along the lines of this pc ran into problems and will restart in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mickey12gauge, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Tablet Problem

My Windows 10 tablet randomly freezes and brings me to a blue screen saying something along the lines of this pc ran into problems and will restart in 30 seconds or so. Has anybody else experienced this and is there a way to remody it?

:)

mickey12gauge, Oct 11, 2015

2. Virtual onscreen trackpad

I need some help.

We have a program called that does a virtual on screen trackpad. Microsoft recently released an onscreen trackpad with the anniversary update. Which made me really happy! It works smoother than ours and in a few situations where we are really
    laggy the windows trackpad stayed buttery smooth.

I would be beyond thrilled to be able to talk to some of the team responsible for the windows trackpad and see if we can figure out what we need to change or do to get that same amazingly smooth response from the virtual mouse pointer (we used to be called
    touchmousepointer )

any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!

Tablet Pro, Oct 11, 2015
  3. tablet mode

I'm trying to get my computer to switch to it has where I can switch it when I do it is doesn't work it says its on but it don't work how can I get it to work

tablet mode, Oct 11, 2015
Thema:

Tablet Problem

1. Tablet Problem - Similar Threads - Tablet Problem

2. Odd key translation problem on Windows 10 tablet?

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd key translation problem on Windows 10 tablet?: I bought a Chuwi Hi10 Pro Windows 10 tablet with the idea of working on a mobile version of a database program that I've developed for my desktop computers using Embarcadero RAD Studio Delphi. I also have Ultra VNC installed so I can work on the tablet from my desktop. I've...
  3. problem with control of my tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with control of my tablet: I feel as though someone else has control of my tablet at times. A second mouse appears on the sreen and sometimes a bunch of circles appear at the top of the screen. Sometimes when I go back to do something on the tablet the picture screen is on and I have to unlock it to...
  4. problem device driver on fusion 5 tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problem device driver on fusion 5 tablet: i have managed to install all the drivers for this tablet apart from one. it is the himx2051 driver. ive googled it and it appears to be a camera driver. ive tried installing all of them but they wont install. here are some of the details:...
  5. having problems with my touch screen on fusion 5 tablet

having problems with my touch screen on fusion 5 tablet: the touchscreen seems to be going crazy. ive installed all the drivers and the pointer is moving in the opposite direction. it is also registering two fingers when ive only got one on the screen. what can be wrong, all the drivers are installed correctly and it has a clean...
  6. Touch screen problem in tablet mode

Touch screen problem in tablet mode: I’ve had a weird problem with the tablet mode. When I open certain programs, the touch keyboard disappears after typing just one letter and I have to bring it back. When I click on just one letter it goes away again. I encountered this issue in chrome and a lot of other...
  7. ProfSvc problem with tablet running Windows 10

ProfSvc problem with tablet running Windows 10: My Windows 10 tablet has frozen up after an update. The Windows start up scenery picture appears plus my name but when I tried to enter my password the keyboard did not appear to enable me to do so. I then recalled that I had a keyboard for tablets that connects through the...
  8. i reset my RCA tablet problems still no wireless problems can't get in to my settings...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i reset my RCA tablet problems still no wireless problems can't get in to my settings...: command prompt give me a list of fixes please i'm limited to going on line ,downloading need to fix it HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-rca-tablet-problems-still-no-wireless/3a0a7104-d558-411c-8d4b-f0109b197426
  9. Tablet problem

Tablet problem: During an update, the spring update, the tablet ran out of battery power and shut down. The update was not finished and when It turned it on after recharging it goes into a loop that says it is trying to reinstall an previous version of win10. The tablet is an HP stream 8....
  10. Problem with graphic tablet

Problem with graphic tablet: Hi! I have a problem regarding my graphic tablet. It doesn't work unless my wireless mouse is also connected to the laptop. Can you please help me fix this?...