Windows 10: Tablet set up with incorrect email

Discus and support Tablet set up with incorrect email in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, My husband purchased small table smart tab for my daughter and proceeded to set it up. However, he created the login with an incorrect email that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Lisa Harrison lisa, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Tablet set up with incorrect email

Hi,

My husband purchased small table smart tab for my daughter and proceeded to set it up. However, he created the login with an incorrect email that doesn't exist as he used her name @678yahoo.com, which is not a legitimate email provider. Now when he tries to log into the tablet, it's not allowing him to because he ALSO can't remember the password. : We've tried to recover the password but it's sending the information to the bogus email. In addition, it's telling us that we aren't providing enough correct information for them to reset it online. So basically, we have this new tablet that we can't use. They are telling me now that we can pay to have the situation fixed and that service is actually more than the tablet. Any suggestions?

:)

Lisa Harrison lisa, Apr 25, 2020
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Mail in Windows 10 - incorrect email address suggestion

When I create a new message and start to type an address a list of suggestions pops up. The top one is incorrect and I want to delete it but it does NOT appear in my contacts. How can I get rid of it?

[Original subject: Live Mail in Windows 10 - incorrect email address suggestion]

JohnSchmitz1, Apr 25, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Tablet set up with incorrect email

PC tablet stops turning on tablet mode automatically

Hi,

Incorrect settings is one of the possible reasons why the tablet mode is not turning on automatically. To resolve this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Settings from the Start menu
    • Click System, then select Tablet Mode
      in the left panel. A tablet mode sub-menu appear.
    • Configure the When this device automatically switches menu to
      Don't ask me and always switch.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

Tablet set up with incorrect email

1. Tablet set up with incorrect email - Similar Threads - Tablet set incorrect

2. Incorrect Email Set as Administrator email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect Email Set as Administrator email: Hi,I was trying to remove my email from my laptop as the administrator and give my father's email as the administrator. However, I missed one letter in his email and gave the wrong one. I made this incorrect email address the administrator and my account a standard user. When...
  3. Incorrect Email Set as Administrator email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect Email Set as Administrator email: Hi,I was trying to remove my email from my laptop as the administrator and give my father's email as the administrator. However, I missed one letter in his email and gave the wrong one. I made this incorrect email address the administrator and my account a standard user. When...
  4. Incorrect information comes up in Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect information comes up in Settings: In Windows 10 64bit Dell T3610. When opening the settings menu, there is incorrect information that comes us to identity the computer. I am signed in as myself, but the email is from a place I signed into once in Edge to check email. I cannot get rid of the profile I took a...
  5. Incorrect information comes up in Settings

Incorrect information comes up in Settings: In Windows 10 64bit Dell T3610. When opening the settings menu, there is incorrect information that comes us to identity the computer. I am signed in as myself, but the email is from a place I signed into once in Edge to check email. I cannot get rid of the profile I took a...
  6. Incorrect information comes up in Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Set up system with an incorrect PIN.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set up system with an incorrect PIN.: I somehow entered my PIN incorrectly twice when I was setting up my computer and now that it is set up and I need to unlock it with the PIN, I cannot do that. I went into the rescue account but the number that was in there was a land line so it was unable to get the code to...
  8. Set up system with an incorrect PIN.

Set up system with an incorrect PIN.: I somehow entered my PIN incorrectly twice when I was setting up my computer and now that it is set up and I need to unlock it with the PIN, I cannot do that. I went into the rescue account but the number that was in there was a land line so it was unable to get the code to...
  9. Email set up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email set up: Choose which account to send the email from - is not set up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-set-up/be9b2881-a488-4d5c-9afb-1ae288e2a183
  10. Trying to set up new tablet

in Windows 10 Support
    Trying to set up new tablet: RCA Cambio W101 V2 2-in1 (detachable keyboard). Spent days trying to figure things out, found stuff by accident. Touch screen, I'm also using a touch "pen". Can't figure out how to "drag" things Can't move window by putting cursor at top edge Can't size windows to fill...