Windows 10: tablet setting on PC

Discus and support tablet setting on PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just downloaded windows 10, and some got myself on tablet mode. I can not find the way to get back to PC mode. what I am Missing ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DanielKuykendall, Jun 14, 2019.

1. tablet setting on PC

I just downloaded windows 10, and some got myself on tablet mode. I can not find the way to get back to PC mode. what I am Missing ?

:)

DanielKuykendall, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Windows !0 tablet keyboard issue

Hi Philip,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if the tablet mode is enabled.

I suggest you to disable the tablet mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type setting in the search area in the task bar and select
      Settings.

• Select on System option.

• Select Tablet mode in the left panel of system Windows.

• Toggle off the tablet mode.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

tablet setting on PC

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

tablet setting on PC

1. tablet setting on PC - Similar Threads - tablet setting

2. cleared admins BIOS password and did not set a new one locked out Insignia tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cleared admins BIOS password and did not set a new one locked out Insignia tablet: Insignia NS-P10W8100 EditionWindows 10 HomeVersion2009OS Build10.0.19045.3636System typeNS-P10W8100RAM2 GBSerial number17H14AA000502 I've tried factory reset it doesn't respond to keys I've tried entering bios on Startup it doesn't respond to keys I'm using the external...
  3. cleared admins BIOS password and did not set a new one locked out Insignia tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cleared admins BIOS password and did not set a new one locked out Insignia tablet: Insignia NS-P10W8100 EditionWindows 10 HomeVersion2009OS Build10.0.19045.3636System typeNS-P10W8100RAM2 GBSerial number17H14AA000502 I've tried factory reset it doesn't respond to keys I've tried entering bios on Startup it doesn't respond to keys I'm using the external...
  4. cleared admins BIOS password and did not set a new one locked out Insignia tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Setting up a new W11 and have a Microsoft Laptop/Tablet logo centered in my desktop. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up a new W11 and have a Microsoft Laptop/Tablet logo centered in my desktop. How...: It appears to be trying to load. Spinning cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-a-new-w11-and-have-a-microsoft/c085024b-ed60-42aa-9511-2cb330657e47
  6. Setting up a new W11 and have a Microsoft Laptop/Tablet logo centered in my desktop. How...

Setting up a new W11 and have a Microsoft Laptop/Tablet logo centered in my desktop. How...: It appears to be trying to load. Spinning cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-a-new-w11-and-have-a-microsoft/c085024b-ed60-42aa-9511-2cb330657e47
  7. “Buttons” tab missing under "Tablet PC Setting”

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    “Buttons” tab missing under "Tablet PC Setting”: Hello, We have tablets where pressing the volume up/down simultaneously acts as the CLT ALT DEL to log in. However, on a handful, it doesn't work. Forums say to go to the Tablet PC Setting” and then to the “Buttons” tab but there is no button tab. Disabling hitting CLT ALT...
  8. “Buttons” tab missing under "Tablet PC Setting”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “Buttons” tab missing under "Tablet PC Setting”: Hello, We have tablets where pressing the volume up/down simultaneously acts as the CLT ALT DEL to log in. However, on a handful, it doesn't work. Forums say to go to the Tablet PC Setting” and then to the “Buttons” tab but there is no button tab. Disabling hitting CLT ALT...
  9. “Buttons” tab missing under "Tablet PC Setting”

10. Bluetooth headset showing up as other devicePhone and Tablet symbol in Windows 10 settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset showing up as other devicePhone and Tablet symbol in Windows 10 settings.: I acquired a Razer Opus headphones and I am trying to connect through bluetooth with my PC. However, the device is detected in the section 'other device' and not 'audio' of the bluetooth, therefore, I cannot use the audio of the system.Does any one know how to change this...