Windows 10: Tablet Surface Pro Windows 10 Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.10

Discus and support Tablet Surface Pro Windows 10 Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear all, I am using a Surface Pro tablet (Windows 10) and try to run Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.10. It does not work, instead it sticks to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bobby0815, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Bobby0815 Win User

Tablet Surface Pro Windows 10 Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.10

Dear all,

I am using a Surface Pro tablet (Windows 10) and try to run Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.10. It does not work, instead it sticks to the taskbar and cannot be opened. This problem only appears on my tablet, not on my laptop (also Windows 10). Does anybody know how to fix this problem? Adobe support is completely useless.

Thanks.

:)

Bobby0815, Jun 1, 2019
  2. Gowrish_S Win User

Adobe Digital Edition

Hi GiseleFori,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Do you get any error message when you try to download the Adobe Digital Edition?
    2. Which version of Adobe Digital edition are you trying to download?

As per Adobe support, it is compatible with Windows 7. You can try installing it in compatibility mode.

For installing it in compatibility mode, you may follow this step:

• Right click on setup file and click on Properties.
    • Under compatibility tab, check the option “Run this program in compatibility mode for:” and select Windows 7.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

You may download the
    Adobe Digital Edition 4.5.9 version
    and check if it is works.

You may refer the steps mentioned in this article named
    Install Adobe Digital Editions on Windows 7, Vista, XP
    to install this application.

Please refer the solution provided in this article named
    Installation issues for Adobe Digital Editions 4.0
    and check if it helps.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking on Yes or No.

Regards,

Gowrish S

Microsoft Community –Moderator

Gowrish_S, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Pandaz3 Win User
    New Surface Pro (5)

I have Windows phones, and have had a Surface 2 tablet for the wife. Even though it was/is a Windows 8 NT OS, she is quite happy with it. I have a Surface 2 Pro, that was 8.1, but I went to Win 10 early on. Using it as I type.
    I bought a new Surface Pro (Just the tablet, no keyboard, as the wife does not like the keyboards) I bought it for the wife and it does have Win 10 Pro. I bought a i-5, 4 Gig of Ram, 128 Gig SSD. So far (5 days) she loves it, but she feels guilty and wants me to get one. I am waiting on a Christmas deal to pop-up on a i-5 version with more memory and a keyboard. I don't really need it but.......

Pandaz3, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Tablet Surface Pro Windows 10 Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.10

Downloading to Kobo with Adobe Digital Editions

Hi Roger,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

You may be facing the above issue due to the incompatibility of the programs on Windows 10 operating system. You can try installing the program software in
    compatibility mode and check if the software works.

Follow the steps below to install the software in compatibility mode and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Locate and right-click on the program setup file on your PC and click on
      Properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for
      , select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done,
      restart the computer for the effective changes to take place.

Step 2: You can also follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Refer to the link below on similar issue and check if it helps:

Adobe Digital Editions

I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps.

Unable to open .acsm file in Digital Editions because it tries to open in Adobe Reader

If the issue persist, I suggest you to post your query to Adobe support as they will be better equipped to help you with the above issue.

https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobe_digital_editions

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Tablet Surface Pro Windows 10 Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.10

1. Tablet Surface Pro Windows 10 Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.10 - Similar Threads - Tablet Surface Pro

2. Windows 10 on Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 on Surface Pro 4: I currently own a Surface Pro 4 i5/8gb/256gb that I am considering selling. I am planning to buy a used Surface Pro 4 that has i7/16gb/512gb as an upgrade. My question is: will I have to buy a copy of Windows 10 to install on the used Surface that I buy or do I somehow...
  3. Adobe Captivate 4 compatibility with Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Captivate 4 compatibility with Windows 10 Pro: I've tried installing Adobe's Technical Communication Suite 2 on my Windows 10 Pro O/S. It fails to install. I've spoken with Adobe and they said that's because the Suite was out before it could be tested on 64-bit hardware (and OS). So sorry... However, Task Manager...
  4. Unable to access Adobe Digital Editions on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to access Adobe Digital Editions on Windows 10: I have two identical ACER desktops running the same version of Windows 10 with the same latest updates. On one desktop, ADE would not open, no matter how I tried. Multiple uninstalls, cold boots, re installs, ADE 4.5.10 would not open. On the second desktop, ADE 4.5.10...
  5. Adobe Digital Editions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adobe Digital Editions: I have two identical ACER desktops running the same version of Windows 10 with the same latest updates. On one desktop, ADE would not open, no matter how I tried. Multiple uninstalls, cold boots, re installs, ADE 4.5.10 would not open. On the second desktop, ADE 4.5.10...
  6. Adobe digital editions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe digital editions: Once again the latest download from MS has caused my Adobe Digital Editions to stop allowing my ereader from opening library books. Latest download was Version 1809 x 64 - KB4489899. Library books can be downloaded to the adobe and then downloaded to the kobo ereader but...
  7. Problem with Adobe Digital Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem with Adobe Digital Edition: I always have problems with Adobe Digital Edition because it freezes or sometimes doesn’t want to download properly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-adobe-digital-edition/0bd8381d-5b48-413c-a902-132e47505233"
  8. Adobe Digital Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Digital Edition: ADE has been a long standing problem. This time it doesn't even download properly. When can we hope for a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-digital-edition/1e1fb809-e7b7-4a93-bf66-093b001e62b9
  9. Surface Pro 4 / 5 users

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 4 / 5 users: Hi folks Forget the expense --it's the lightness and convenience of this I like (andIMO it's better by far than the equivalent Macbook - but that's everyone's choice though). What I really would like to know (going / considering an i7 model) --is the single USB 3 slot...
  10. Win 10 Pro on my Surface pro 4 tablet - screen freezes

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Pro on my Surface pro 4 tablet - screen freezes: title says it all. only unusual aspect may be, that I have installed a Sandisk SD micro card 128GB have used the SD card for 4-6 weeks. no problems at all, lots of download activity, onto the card. Problem suddenly arose, 5 days ago. thanks. 68468

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adobe digital editions for windows 10 pro

2. adobe editions for surface pro

3. how do i use adobe digital editions in tablet mode on MS pro 6

4. adobe digital editions surface go,
  5. adobe digital editions window tablet scroll,
  6. Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.10 Installers windows,
  7. adobe digital for microsoft surface,
  8. .adobe-digital-editions device file surface,
  9. adobe digital editions app for microsoft surface