Windows 10: Tablet with windows 10 password reset

Discus and support Tablet with windows 10 password reset in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi I bought a windows tablet which was faulty. It had battery issues and i fixed it (installed new battery) all working now. The problem i am facing... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by rupinder, Nov 1, 2017.

1. rupinder Win User

Tablet with windows 10 password reset

Hi
    I bought a windows tablet which was faulty. It had battery issues and i fixed it (installed new battery) all working now.
    The problem i am facing is this.
    the previous user has a profile set up and i dont know the password.
    I tried resetting etc put his profile name come up and ask for password.
    I cant boot it from usb because the usb port is either not working or BIOS/IEFU etc not recognizing it,
    is there any other way i can install a fresh copy of window 10.

any questions please let me know
    many thanks in advance for all your support.

:)

rupinder, Nov 1, 2017
  2. Hally2LX Win User

Trying to connect : Galaxie Tab 4 to Windows 10

Lost Internet connection on Tablet , Galaxie Tab 4 , WiFi is present and strong to allow access it demands a password.

Tablet is reset to factory firmware , but it still needs a password.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

Hally2LX, Nov 1, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Factory Reset

I forgot the password I used for the NuVision windows 10 tablet/pc and now I need to factory reset the tablet. The administrator account associated with it is no longer in use and I have no access to
    it. How do proceed to factory reset the tablet?

RonLane775, Nov 1, 2017
  4. cereberus Win User

Most tablets use a special but unusual 32bit uefi boot loader which will not work with a standard 64bit usb installer.

Also, booting from a usb drive is usuakky mote complicated eg you have to press power on and vol up key to get to firmware.

How are you connecting usb to tablet?

cereberus, Nov 1, 2017
  5. rupinder Win User
    it has normal USB port.
    should i format my usb drive to something different ?

rupinder, Nov 1, 2017
  6. cereberus Win User
    Is tablet using 32 or 64 bit?

cereberus, Nov 1, 2017
  7. rupinder Win User
    No sure, how do i find that out please ?

rupinder, Nov 1, 2017
  8. cereberus Win User

Control panel, system

cereberus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Tablet with windows 10 password reset - Similar Threads - Tablet password reset

2. Windows 10 Tablet PC Settings Resetting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Tablet PC Settings Resetting?: Hello, I've having an issue with the Tablet PC Settings on a Windows 10 PC resetting everytime the PC is shut down. I don't know if it's intentional, but my goal would be to find a way to have the PC remember the settings.I have a MIMO tablet that I use as a secondary screen...
  3. Windows 10 Tablet PC Settings Resetting?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Tablet PC Settings Resetting?: Hello, I've having an issue with the Tablet PC Settings on a Windows 10 PC resetting everytime the PC is shut down. I don't know if it's intentional, but my goal would be to find a way to have the PC remember the settings.I have a MIMO tablet that I use as a secondary screen...
  4. Windows 10 Tablet PC Settings Resetting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Resetting Windows 10 tablet to factory settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting Windows 10 tablet to factory settings: Hi there I have a tablet with Windows 10, last updated on 11 June 2020. The wifi has been disabled not by me and I assume this is from the updates. There are two logins for this tablet and one of them is an administrator who cannot remember his PIN or password for this...
  6. Windows 10 Reset Password?

Windows 10 Reset Password?: My computer has started playing silly games so I have decided that I will reload Windows 10. To do this, I will take the option of retaining my files and reloading the rest. Things went well for a while and then I got a box with my name in it and a request for a password. Now...
  7. Factory Reset for Windows 10 Tablet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Factory Reset for Windows 10 Tablet: I have a new NuVision tablet loaded with Windows 10. I have forgotten the password for my local account. I want to use the factory reset option, but am afraid I will lose the Windows 10 Operating system. I have read conflicting reports as to the results of using the...
  8. Reset Windows 10 Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reset Windows 10 Password: The PC in question was passed down to me from my father. Recently, the password has stopped working.I'm not sure why. The password simply stopped working. Any attempt to log in has failed. There is only one account, the Administrator account. Is there any way to reset the...
  9. Reset tablet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reset tablet: i bought a surface tablet but had to head down to the shop to exchange for a new one due to over heating issues. The salesman gave me a new device and did a reset to my old device but i did not manage to see through the entire reset process. Upon reaching home, i login...
  10. Tablet not resetting

Tablet not resetting: What would cause a tablet not to reset? My husband was having a problem with a tablet-windows and tried to reset it to factory specs and it said that it could not do it. Carol 17234