Windows 10: Tablet won't load windows on start up

Discus and support Tablet won't load windows on start up in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have a Toshiba tablet with WIN 10 on it. Was working fine until one day I went to turn it on and I can't get past the lock screen. The keyboard won't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by sloangirl, Jul 4, 2019.

1. sloangirl Win User

Tablet won't load windows on start up

I have a Toshiba tablet with WIN 10 on it. Was working fine until one day I went to turn it on and I can't get past the lock screen. The keyboard won't come up so I can enter my password.

:)

sloangirl, Jul 4, 2019

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Jul 4, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jul 4, 2019
  4. Tablet won't load windows on start up

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

Tablet won't load windows on start up

1. Tablet won't load windows on start up - Similar Threads - Tablet won't load

2. Windows won't start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't start up: HelloFew days ago I was getting a message on my desktop computer "USB current....." something and was "shutting down in 15 seconds to protect.......". After an online search it brought me to opening up the machine and cleaning it and then everything worked fine until...
  3. Windows won't start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't start up: HelloFew days ago I was getting a message on my desktop computer "USB current....." something and was "shutting down in 15 seconds to protect.......". After an online search it brought me to opening up the machine and cleaning it and then everything worked fine until...
  4. Windows won't start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Window won't start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window won't start up.: When I turn my desktop on it has a black screen with a bunch of letters and words that I don't understand. Then down towards the bottom it says "initializing USB controllers," then after a few seconds it says "done press F10 to enter set up." When I press F10 nothing happens,...
  6. Window won't start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window won't start up.: When I turn my desktop on it has a black screen with a bunch of letters and words that I don't understand. Then down towards the bottom it says "initializing USB controllers," then after a few seconds it says "done press F10 to enter set up." When I press F10 nothing happens,...
  7. windows start-up & load-up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows start-up & load-up: ever since i got my rtx 2070 super, i7 9700k 32 gb of ram pc, i hv been experiencing slow start-ups (ex: when entering my pw to get on my pc, it takes about 10 secs for the pw input thingy to pop-up)& extremely slow load-up speeds (ex: when getting onto my desktop, everything...
  8. The Tribez is loaded but won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Tribez is loaded but won't start: The Tribez game is installed and the first white screen comes up when "opened" but the second screen that is shown when the actual game loading never appears and the game never comes up. Restarting the PC did nothing and closing and opening my microsoft account did nothing....
  9. start up in tablet mode in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    start up in tablet mode in windows 10: I have the same problem that as quite a few others have experienced it seems . When the HP pavilion x360 goes to sleep it wakes up and the touch pad does not work, I had it to micro center and they could not figure it out they just figured it was a glitch that somehow...
  10. Computer won't load past start up screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer won't load past start up screen: Hello, I'm new here. Sorry for posing another thread but I couldn't find one similar enough to my question. Anyway, my laptop began moving incredibly slow last night, like the cursor would hardly move and it sounded like it was running extra hard. I turned it off and this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what to do if windows wont load on tablet