Windows 10: tablet

Discus and support tablet in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Is there a forum i c an find out why my tablet i bought on the NET does not respond to my commands also freezes thank you w3rt 5 148276 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by walleyeblugill, Jan 12, 2020.

1. tablet

Is there a forum i c an find out why my tablet i bought on the NET does not respond to my commands also freezes
    thank you
    w3rt 5

:)

walleyeblugill, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Jan 12, 2020
  3. Windows !0 tablet keyboard issue

Hi Philip,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if the tablet mode is enabled.

I suggest you to disable the tablet mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type setting in the search area in the task bar and select
      Settings.

• Select on System option.

• Select Tablet mode in the left panel of system Windows.

• Toggle off the tablet mode.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 12, 2020
  4. tablet

How do I get back tablet mode? Problem in changing to tablet mode on Nextbook 10

Hello,

• Did you tried to turn ON the Tablet mode from Action Center?
    • Do you get any error message?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps you in turning ON Tablet mode.

There are two options to turn ON the Tablet mode.

Option 1:

• Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.
    • Click/tap on Table Mode on the left side, and turn on or off
      Enable tablet mode for what you want.
    Option 2:

• Click/tap on the Action Center system icon in the taskbar notification area.
    • At the bottom of the Action Center, click/tap on the Tablet mode button to toggle it
      on (blue) or off (gray) for what you want.
    Keep us posted with the status of Tablet mode issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

tablet

1. tablet - Similar Threads - tablet

2. HP ENVY x360 Tablet Touchscreen Not Working!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP ENVY x360 Tablet Touchscreen Not Working!!!: How do I fix my tablet/ touchscreen? I have tried everything online and nothing has worked.... PLEASE HELP!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-x360-tablet-touchscreen-not-working/726a40bb-7130-49a2-ab9d-2836b23f4b54
  3. The pen for my One by Wacom CTL-472 Pen tablet has stopped working?

in Windows 10 Customization
    The pen for my One by Wacom CTL-472 Pen tablet has stopped working?: In August 2019 I bought a One by Wacom tablet. I have windows 10, for a while the tablet worked perfectly. Windows updated and now the Pen no longer moves the cursor at all. When the tablet is connected to computer the light on the tablet comes on. On the Wacom Desktop...
  4. Can't upgrade 8.1 to 10 Error code 0x8007000a - 0x2000d on tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't upgrade 8.1 to 10 Error code 0x8007000a - 0x2000d on tablet: Hello I have a Hipstreet W10Pro tablet, no physical keyboard, 2gb ram, 32gb ssd, 1.8ghz, 4 core. Near the end of the upgrade process, I get the error code 0x8007000a - 0x2000d I did a bit of research and followed some advice I found in the MS forums. I first did a complete...
  5. When I fold my 2-1 laptop I want to use as a tablet , the screen goes black and in sleep...

When I fold my 2-1 laptop I want to use as a tablet , the screen goes black and in sleep...: HI guys I have a 2-1 laptop and when I fold the screen to use as a laptop the screen goes black and put my laptop in sleep mode I already turn off "sleep" in my battery setting but It doesn't fix it...
  6. How to make screen auto rotate for tablet use?

How to make screen auto rotate for tablet use?: I can only get my screen to rotate if I manually go to display setting and click portrait. I've looked up how to auto rotate and all the pictures show there should be a rotate lock switch but that doesn't come up on my screen. Does that mean I can't have auto rotate or I have...
  7. There is a way to make phone call from LTE tablet?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    There is a way to make phone call from LTE tablet?: I need to buy a tablet with LTE for work but I need to use this for make phone call too. Anyone have suggestions about that? submitted by /u/ArmStrongers [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epouui/there_is_a_way_to_make_phone_call_from_lte_tablet/
  8. Disabling Tablet mode

Disabling Tablet mode: My laptop is stack at Tablet mode. I can't use the start button and the calendar short cut. How can i disable tablet mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disabling-tablet-mode/95f8945f-1cb2-4d20-afdb-51e1a9c910b1
  9. Automatic scaling changes for laptop/tablet combos?

Automatic scaling changes for laptop/tablet combos?: Is it possible to have a laptop/tablet combo device set to automatically switch display scaling when switching between laptop and tablet modes? For example, having scale set to 100% when in laptop mode, and 150% in tablet mode, but not having to go into setti gs to switch it...
  10. Help -- can't get laptop out of tablet mode --any ideas !!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Help -- can't get laptop out of tablet mode --any ideas !!!!: Hi there I clicked something by mistake --now I can't get laptop out of tablet mode -- settings I've tried don't seem to work. Cheers jimbo 148146