Windows 10: Tablet

Discus and support Tablet in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My glass on my tablet cracked just curious what is underneath it? is it worth replacing Thanx 152440 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by walleyeblugill, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Tablet

My glass on my tablet cracked just curious what is underneath it?
    is it worth replacing

Thanx

:)

walleyeblugill, Mar 17, 2020
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Windows !0 tablet keyboard issue

Hi Philip,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if the tablet mode is enabled.

I suggest you to disable the tablet mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type setting in the search area in the task bar and select
      Settings.

• Select on System option.

• Select Tablet mode in the left panel of system Windows.

• Toggle off the tablet mode.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 17, 2020
  4. Tablet

How do I get back tablet mode? Problem in changing to tablet mode on Nextbook 10

Hello,

• Did you tried to turn ON the Tablet mode from Action Center?
    • Do you get any error message?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps you in turning ON Tablet mode.

There are two options to turn ON the Tablet mode.

Option 1:

• Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.
    • Click/tap on Table Mode on the left side, and turn on or off
      Enable tablet mode for what you want.
    Option 2:

• Click/tap on the Action Center system icon in the taskbar notification area.
    • At the bottom of the Action Center, click/tap on the Tablet mode button to toggle it
      on (blue) or off (gray) for what you want.
    Keep us posted with the status of Tablet mode issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Tablet

1. Tablet - Similar Threads - Tablet

2. CAN I USE A WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WITH WINDOWS 11 AND AND ANDROID TABLETS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN I USE A WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WITH WINDOWS 11 AND AND ANDROID TABLETS: I HAVE 2 WINDOWS 11 THINKPADS AND THREE ANDROID DEVICES A SAMSUNG S 8 PHONE, GENERIC TABLET AND TV BOX THE REASON IS AFTER CONNECTING MY WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE USED FOR YEARS ON AND NOW WINDOWS 11 I CONNECTED IT FOR USE ON MY TV BOX WHICH ALLOWS INTTERNET CONNECTION ON...
  3. CAN I USE A WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WITH WINDOWS 11 AND AND ANDROID TABLETS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CAN I USE A WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WITH WINDOWS 11 AND AND ANDROID TABLETS: I HAVE 2 WINDOWS 11 THINKPADS AND THREE ANDROID DEVICES A SAMSUNG S 8 PHONE, GENERIC TABLET AND TV BOX THE REASON IS AFTER CONNECTING MY WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE USED FOR YEARS ON AND NOW WINDOWS 11 I CONNECTED IT FOR USE ON MY TV BOX WHICH ALLOWS INTTERNET CONNECTION ON...
  4. How do I transfer my Microsoft 365 apps from my laptop to my tablet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer my Microsoft 365 apps from my laptop to my tablet?: I have recently bought Microsoft 365 and it is in my laptop. I would like to load it into my tablet. Could I talk to someone on the phone with someone? Bill....
  5. How do I transfer my Microsoft 365 apps from my laptop to my tablet?

How do I transfer my Microsoft 365 apps from my laptop to my tablet?: I have recently bought Microsoft 365 and it is in my laptop. I would like to load it into my tablet. Could I talk to someone on the phone with someone? Bill....
  6. Enable Physical Keyboard in Tablet Mode Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable Physical Keyboard in Tablet Mode Windows 11: Hi. My issue is somewhat unique. I have an HP Envy 360 laptop. The hinge broke and now the screen doesn't work. I'm planning to get a new laptop at some point but for now I got a portable monitor. What I'd like to be able to do is, for the time being, basically fold the...
  7. Enable Physical Keyboard in Tablet Mode Windows 11

Enable Physical Keyboard in Tablet Mode Windows 11: Hi. My issue is somewhat unique. I have an HP Envy 360 laptop. The hinge broke and now the screen doesn't work. I'm planning to get a new laptop at some point but for now I got a portable monitor. What I'd like to be able to do is, for the time being, basically fold the...
  8. My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet: Hello, After a long time, I wanted to use a graphics tablet from XP-Pen, but after I started typing with it, my PC flashed about three times and then reported an error and restarted. The second attempt did the same. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?...
  9. My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet

My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet: Hello, After a long time, I wanted to use a graphics tablet from XP-Pen, but after I started typing with it, my PC flashed about three times and then reported an error and restarted. The second attempt did the same. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?...
  10. My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging