Windows 10: Tabs at top of screen

Discus and support Tabs at top of screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like to know how to get the tabs tray, at the top of the screen removed. It takes up the top 3 inches of my screen, leaving me with a small... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Match22, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Match22 Win User

Tabs at top of screen

I would like to know how to get the tabs tray, at the top of the screen removed. It takes up the top 3 inches of my screen, leaving me with a small screen. Driving me nuts.

:)

Match22, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Mouse limited to top 2/3 of screen

Hi Sands,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and device troubleshooter and check.

• Type “troubleshooting” in the search box and click on
      troubleshooter

• In the left pane, click on View all

• Now click on Hardware and device and follow the on screen instructions.
    I suggest you to Un-install and Re-install Mouse drivers in compatibility mode and check if it works.

Refer the steps to install a driver in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      Properties

• Select Compatibility Tab

• Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.

• Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jul 11, 2018
  4. damtachoa Win User

Tabs at top of screen

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Tabs at top of screen

1. Tabs at top of screen - Similar Threads - Tabs top screen

2. There's a tab open at the top of my screen and I can't get rid of it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    There's a tab open at the top of my screen and I can't get rid of it: For some reason there is a google chrome tab at the top of my screen that never goes away, even when I delete all tabs. It is completely different that what I normally have, since I have a background on my google homepage, but it does not show up using this other google tab....
  3. tab on top of my screen on computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    tab on top of my screen on computer: How to get rid of small tab on top of my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tab-on-top-of-my-screen-on-computer/f10b6888-4069-434d-a852-d695943e06c4
  4. A Black search Tab at the top of my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    A Black search Tab at the top of my screen: Sorry to bother but i need help because my computer has a black search bar in the top of my computer but it isn't like the internet explorer. It does not have anything it just says search the web. i have been trying everything like control panel and searching bing, bar, web...
  5. tabs at top

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    tabs at top: i have tabs showing at the top, taking up half of the screen. Can't get rid of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabs-at-top/33da3af4-9a29-4331-8ba3-0431eb3f5db4
  6. New tab and top sites

New tab and top sites: My computer updated today and now the top sites do not show up when I open a new tab https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-tab-and-top-sites/b69d074d-be84-4cf4-a049-babc3a268532
  7. Tabbed pages on top.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tabbed pages on top.: I have pages on top of my screen and do not know where the tab button is o turn that feature off. It is very annoying when it happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabbed-pages-on-top/63845b32-ea82-4e30-8ea5-3e25c40a2a38
  8. New tab automatically moves to top

New tab automatically moves to top: In previous versions of Windows, there was an option to set that the new tab goes on top. Is there a setup on Windows 10 that does bring the tab to the top? Thank you...
  9. Odd internet tab on the top of my screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Odd internet tab on the top of my screen: Hello, I just downloaded a mod for a game off the internet and after I did I got this sketchy tab at the stop of my screen. I can't find out how to get rid of it and it is kind of annoying. I started up my anti-virus thing and it said that there was nothing found on my...
  10. How do I delete the tab at the top?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I delete the tab at the top?: I am having a problem as by accident after reseting the computer and trying to install new apps, i got this internet address bar at the top. I would like to get rid of it, but I have no idea how to. Could someone tell me how do I do that? It's the tab the arrow is showing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why are tabs at the top on windows

2. tabs on top of screen

3. tabs at top of screen

4. why are my tabs at the top of the screen,
  5. why is there a tab at the top of my screen,
  6. tabs at the top of screen,
  7. why is there a tab on the top of my screen,
  8. why is 1/3 of my screen taken up by tabs,
  9. why are my tabs at the top,
  10. show tabs at top of screen,
  11. tabs at top,