Windows 10: Tabs changing on its own

Discus and support Tabs changing on its own in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/arry__ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kfhw69/tabs_changing_on_its_own/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/arry__, Dec 18, 2020.

1. /u/arry__ Win User

Tabs changing on its own

/u/arry__, Dec 18, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Hello -
    Thanks for the return. Before I undertake changing the Registry, I have a question.
    The steps in my Registry, for my version of Windows 10, were a bit different, but I think I eventually got to the right spot.
    The last step is to change the number of places you want to list in Recent Places. In my case, the default Max Display listed 50 as the number. So, if I were to change that number, how do I know the Save As page will be one of those places? Or, a similar question, will this registry change delete the tab Recent from my Save As page? This is what I would like to happen.
    When I received my computer in Nov. 2016, the Recent tab was not listed in the Save As page. Something caused it to be added over time. Which brings me to this second question. Would there be any benefit in deleting the changed registry listing and reverting back to the default listing? See attachment.
    Jerry

Jerry8A, Dec 18, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

Tabs changing on its own

Curious small window bug - Win7 - UPDATE: Command line -tab parameter issue?

Any steps to reproduce? GPU-Z dynamically changes the window border/size to enable resize only when sensor tab is active

W1zzard, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Tabs changing on its own

1. Tabs changing on its own - Similar Threads - Tabs changing own

2. Pin changed on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin changed on its own: I went to log into my computer today, and my pin no longer worked. Ive had the same one for multiple years, and it suddenly stopped working. My only option is to wait thirty days to renew my security phone number, but thats stupid. Please help...
  3. Pin changed on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pin changed on its own: I went to log into my computer today, and my pin no longer worked. Ive had the same one for multiple years, and it suddenly stopped working. My only option is to wait thirty days to renew my security phone number, but thats stupid. Please help...
  4. Wallpaper changing on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper changing on its own: When I set a custom wallpaper, it changes on its own a set a random picture as my new wallpaper. How do I fix this reoccurring issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wallpaper-changing-on-its-own/3b01bc1e-626e-4495-9e06-b5f88c57f7a5
  5. Wallpaper changing on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper changing on its own: When I set a custom wallpaper, it changes on its own a set a random picture as my new wallpaper. How do I fix this reoccurring issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wallpaper-changing-on-its-own/3b01bc1e-626e-4495-9e06-b5f88c57f7a5
  6. my wallpaper changes on its own

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my wallpaper changes on its own: hello I had a laptop that was stolen from me a couple days ago And I really think its someone who lives close to me but I didn't have any proof I tried locating it and everything but I couldn't find it so I just accepted my lose and bought a new laptop for work I...
  7. bitlocker changes its own password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    bitlocker changes its own password: yesterday I was able to activate the password after a while the password and recovery key changed by themselves, do you have a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-changes-its-own-password/d554cad5-e460-427e-9cf7-973b986a751c
  8. Wallpaper changed on its own, virus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wallpaper changed on its own, virus?: I was at my computer with my desktop open and all of the sudden my desktop background changed from a Hollow Knight screenshot to a cat with a sombrero. I think this is a virus causing the problem, since it's been a recurring thing every few months. Anyone know what's going...
  9. Time changing on its own

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time changing on its own: I have a desk top running with windows 10 and every few weeks or so I find my time is an hour off. I have looked at all of the simple avenues but not finding anything that seems to be to be the reason. bill...
  10. Color changed on its own

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color changed on its own: Recent update has made the background in file explorer black. Can I change it back to white? It is very hard on my eyes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-changed-on-its-own/b948612d-ae00-4c54-a358-3194808c09bb