Windows 10: tabs close with plugged in charger

Discus and support tabs close with plugged in charger in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; why does my chrome tabs close whenever i plug in my charger? it reopens them again, but only after it exits out yto the homescreen. Then restarts the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by zorua galaxy, Jun 26, 2022.

1. tabs close with plugged in charger

why does my chrome tabs close whenever i plug in my charger? it reopens them again, but only after it exits out yto the homescreen. Then restarts the tab. When i plug in the charger it shows a mini black window tab then closes itself. and thats when they restart the tabs. It never used to do this before.

:)

zorua galaxy, Jun 26, 2022

2. Charger hole closed!

My Nokia 1100 phones charger plug-in hole is closed! There's a kind of transparent lens in the hole so the charger plug doesn't fit in anymore. What is this?

tutana---01, Jun 26, 2022
  3. Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, Jun 26, 2022
  4. tabs close with plugged in charger

Close all tabs warning disabled after update KB3116900

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the details.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys, opens the Run Command.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Under General Tab, select Tabs.
    • Select if the Warn me when closing the multiple tabs is
      checked
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 26, 2022
Thema:

tabs close with plugged in charger

1. tabs close with plugged in charger - Similar Threads - tabs close plugged

2. Lag When Charger Plugged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lag When Charger Plugged: how do i fix when charger plug in it cause my laptop to lag this started happening yesterday im sure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lag-when-charger-plugged/08cfc4af-f10d-486a-80cc-1bbc87b910a4
  3. Charger is Plugged in but not charging.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charger is Plugged in but not charging.: I bought this laptop Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3 15" this year 15 Aug 2022. I updated the laptop as soon as Windows 11 new update came. But after updating for first few days heavy battery drain was noticed. Today a new problem arised, laptop was plugged in but the battery...
  4. Charger is Plugged in but not charging.

Charger is Plugged in but not charging.: I bought this laptop Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3 15" this year 15 Aug 2022. I updated the laptop as soon as Windows 11 new update came. But after updating for first few days heavy battery drain was noticed. Today a new problem arised, laptop was plugged in but the battery...
  5. tabs close with plugged in charger

tabs close with plugged in charger: why does my chrome tabs close whenever i plug in my charger? it reopens them again, but only after it exits out yto the homescreen. Then restarts the tab. When i plug in the charger it shows a mini black window tab then closes itself. and thats when they restart the tabs. It...
  6. tabs close with plugged in charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    tabs close with plugged in charger: why does my chrome tabs close whenever i plug in my charger? it reopens them again, but only after it exits out yto the homescreen. Then restarts the tab. When i plug in the charger it shows a mini black window tab then closes itself. and thats when they restart the tabs. It...
  7. Windows Powershell keeps opening and closing after I plug in charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Powershell keeps opening and closing after I plug in charger: My windows 10 laptop's powershell keeps popping up whenever I plug in the charger, and it's annoying. I've tried scanning for viruses, checked task scheduler, and typing this code:$manifest = Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore.InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ;...
  8. Windows Powershell keeps opening and closing after I plug in charger

Windows Powershell keeps opening and closing after I plug in charger: My windows 10 laptop's powershell keeps popping up whenever I plug in the charger, and it's annoying. I've tried scanning for viruses, checked task scheduler, and typing this code:$manifest = Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore.InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ;...
  9. Windows Powershell keeps opening and closing after I plug in charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Plug in charger sound?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Plug in charger sound?: I would like Windows to make a sound when I plug and unplug my power cable. Is that at all possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plug-in-charger-sound/cf346083-dd82-400f-ba24-0797c0438368