Windows 10: Tabs disappear when i hover over them

Discus and support Tabs disappear when i hover over them in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When i move my mouse or use the touchpad and move the cursor over a window like powerpoint it immideatly shrinks. To work around this i have to make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tomblades234, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Tabs disappear when i hover over them

When i move my mouse or use the touchpad and move the cursor over a window like powerpoint it immideatly shrinks. To work around this i have to make sure that only the application i want to use is open and i cant have multiple ones open at the same time. How do i fix this?

:)

tomblades234, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Programs Tab Disappears When Clicked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What exactly do you mean by program tab disappears after you click it?

• Do you face this issue specific with program tab or all the tab?
    I suggest you to open Internet Option from Command prompt and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to open Internet Options.

1. Press windows + R and type
    inetcpl.cpl.

2. After opening the Internet options check if the issue still persist.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Tab disappears once I hover a totally different tab

Lately, I've been having problems with my Windows 10. This has been happening for about a year now and I've never really thought to see what's wrong with my computer or my mouse. But now it's starting to get annoying. There's something going on where
    whenever I have 2+ tabs open and I hover over one while the other tab is underneath it, the one I am hovering over disappears. This has been annoying the whole time it started happening, and I can admit I do think I clicked something in settings that triggered
    this thing to happen. This may seem complicated but I have a Gyazo Gif just to show you what is happening.

Screen capture - 26d295987beeadcbc6b0ab299c60b50f - Gyazo

The gif will just show you what is happening and what i've been dealing with for a year now.

I would love for someone to find a solution for this because it is really getting on my nerves..

(EDIT) Something I forgot to mention is that in the Gif, I am not clicking my mouse at all

KorbenPeiler, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Tabs disappear when i hover over them

Windows 10 Pointer Hovering

Thanks for the feedback, Mike. To turn off the pointer or mouse hovering on your laptop, follow these steps:

• In Cortana search, type in Mouse.
    • Click Mouse and Touchpad settings in the search result.
    • Turn off the Mouse Hover Switch.

You may also look for Tap to Click and have it turned off. Here's how:

• In Cortana search, type in Mouse.
    • Click Mouse and Touchpad settings in the search result.
    • Click Additional Mouse Options and select the Thinkpad tab.
    • Click Settings.
    • Under the General tab, uncheck Tap to Click option.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Tabs disappear when i hover over them

1. Tabs disappear when i hover over them - Similar Threads - Tabs disappear hover

2. my taskbar icons are not showing preview when i hover over them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my taskbar icons are not showing preview when i hover over them: hello,my taskbar icons have stopped showing the preview when i hover over them the little window that is normally displayedcan anybody please assist me...
  3. There is an Icon that appeared in my hidden icons tab and it disappears when I hover over...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is an Icon that appeared in my hidden icons tab and it disappears when I hover over...: What is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-an-icon-that-appeared-in-my-hidden-icons/01375cd1-e38f-4371-b396-0a976ce43fcd
  4. There is an Icon that appeared in my hidden icons tab and it disappears when I hover over...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is an Icon that appeared in my hidden icons tab and it disappears when I hover over...: What is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-an-icon-that-appeared-in-my-hidden-icons/01375cd1-e38f-4371-b396-0a976ce43fcd
  5. There is an Icon that appeared in my hidden icons tab and it disappears when I hover over...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Buttons in applications are disappearing or distorting a bunch when I hover over them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buttons in applications are disappearing or distorting a bunch when I hover over them.: Hi, I've been having trouble for the past few months with this issue. Buttons just disappear or distort when I hover over them. I've seen another post about this with some possible solutions but I don't understand them too well so I'm making another post. I've attached two...
  7. Buttons in applications are disappearing or distorting a bunch when I hover over them.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buttons in applications are disappearing or distorting a bunch when I hover over them.: Hi, I've been having trouble for the past few months with this issue. Buttons just disappear or distort when I hover over them. I've seen another post about this with some possible solutions but I don't understand them too well so I'm making another post. I've attached two...
  8. Tab disappears once I hover a totally different tab

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tab disappears once I hover a totally different tab: Lately, I've been having problems with my Windows 10. This has been happening for about a year now and I've never really thought to see what's wrong with my computer or my mouse. But now it's starting to get annoying. There's something going on where whenever I have 2+ tabs...
  9. Images go MASSIVE when pointer hovers over them

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Images go MASSIVE when pointer hovers over them: The image on videos immediately go massive as soon as I hover the mouse pointer over it. How do I bring the image back to normal size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/images-go-massive-when-pointer-hovers-over-them/826878ed-fd82-49fe-95f2-7042b1b56a71
  10. Icons wrong/text disappears until I hover mouse over them

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons wrong/text disappears until I hover mouse over them: Will post links to pictures underneath of issue but basically icons started looking weird today on the action centre and the windows bit in the left bottom corner. When I put mouse over them they go back to normal but then weird again. Any help? Thanks 1 2 3 4 104814