Windows 10: Tabs disappear when scrolling down

Discus and support Tabs disappear when scrolling down in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just bought a new touch screen Acer spin laptop with Windows 10. When scrolling down using the arrow at the very bottom, all my tabs will suddenly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AngieB92, Jan 19, 2021.

1. AngieB92 Win User

Tabs disappear when scrolling down

I just bought a new touch screen Acer spin laptop with Windows 10. When scrolling down using the arrow at the very bottom, all my tabs will suddenly disappear and I get returned to the home screen. This has happened to me twice today. With my older laptop this used to happen occasionally, but there was a small button on the very bottom right side that would accidentally get clicked. All I had to do in the past was click on the button again and all tabs were restored. I cannot find a button to click on with this new laptop to restore my tabs. Please help if you have any ideas.

:)

AngieB92, Jan 19, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Programs Tab Disappears When Clicked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What exactly do you mean by program tab disappears after you click it?

• Do you face this issue specific with program tab or all the tab?
    I suggest you to open Internet Option from Command prompt and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to open Internet Options.

1. Press windows + R and type
    inetcpl.cpl.

2. After opening the Internet options check if the issue still persist.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Page scrolling on its own

We appreciate your response. To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest that you follow these steps below on how to modify Touchpad Scrolling Settings.

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Mouse and choose Touchpad tab.
    • Locate the Scrolling Settings area within the touchpad properties tab. Adjust the settings to meet your needs.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jan 19, 2021
  4. pedsto Win User

scrolling bad

New event. When placing cursor over a list or row of columns, even the volume bar scrolling is automatic and proceeds to one end of the series and stops. The scrolling also stops when I move the cursor away from the list but am unable to select anything in the list. Not all the possible lists are effected. Other sites have recommended mouse/kb fixes. Have tried all those but the phenomena persists. Have not had any known updates recently and don't have a restore point to try. Any other suggestions? W10Pro 1903

pedsto, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Tabs disappear when scrolling down - Similar Threads - Tabs disappear scrolling

2. Scroll Down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scroll Down: I have installed Microsoft Casual Games on a new Acer Chrome Notepad. Al is OK but it is not possible to scroll down. I have tried to unistall and replace but no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-down/ad19cfcc-bf72-4b60-b2a8-5bf7a31842b1
  3. Scroll Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scroll Down: I have installed Microsoft Casual Games on a new Acer Chrome Notepad. Al is OK but it is not possible to scroll down. I have tried to unistall and replace but no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-down/ad19cfcc-bf72-4b60-b2a8-5bf7a31842b1
  4. Scroll Down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Taskbar disappearing when alt tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar disappearing when alt tab: Whenever I alt tab, my taskbar disappears. Below is a screenshot of google, then world of warcraft replacing the taskbar. This happens with discord and other games too....
  6. Taskbar disappearing when alt tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar disappearing when alt tab: Whenever I alt tab, my taskbar disappears. Below is a screenshot of google, then world of warcraft replacing the taskbar. This happens with discord and other games too....
  7. Taskbar disappearing when alt tab

8. Desktop scrolling/tabbing

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop scrolling/tabbing: Windows 10 Ver 20H2 build 19042.964 10 year + Mac user defecting (back) to windows. Very impressed. I use a logitech ergo mx. Dual screen set up. On my mac the scroll wheel was programmed to tab or scroll through the desktops (I like to maximize the apps). I have set it up on...
  9. mouse scroll- when scrolling down it goes little up and then down, vice - versa

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse scroll- when scrolling down it goes little up and then down, vice - versa: I am using Logitech woreless M150 mouse, so whenever i scroll down or up it goes, little in other direction. I tried different wheel number of line, enable one screen at a time , hide pointer while typing , switching batteries but nothing works, cleaning dust evrything i...
  10. Tabs in Microsoft Edge disappear when computer shuts down.

Tabs in Microsoft Edge disappear when computer shuts down.: Since the most recent update, the tabs in Microsoft Edge disappear when computer shuts down. Further, prior you could set aside tabs and view them at any time as a feature of Microsoft Edge but now these have completely disappeared and I don't know if they can be recovered....