Windows 10: Tabs go transparent and full-screen

Discus and support Tabs go transparent and full-screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so, i got a new AOC c27g1 monitor today and set it and the drivers up. i also go a Logitech g402 (may be relevant) and got the drivers for that. that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CB_EMBER, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Tabs go transparent and full-screen

so, i got a new AOC c27g1 monitor today and set it and the drivers up. i also go a Logitech g402 (may be relevant) and got the drivers for that. that is when i noticed, when moving a tab, it would become transparent and a box would pop-up around my screen and say "1" in the middle of both screens (dual monitor) and when i let go of the tab, it would auto-full-screen, thats not that bad but, if i want to move a tab, i cant, it will just maximise it. not sure what it is though.. new monitor? monitor drivers? mouse? mouse drivers? Windows? im not sure, please help

Screenshot

submitted by /u/CB_EMBER
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CB_EMBER, Mar 6, 2020

2. Transparency function

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution on your concern regarding transparency function, we need the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Could you possibly send us a screenshot of your transparency effects page?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 6, 2020
  3. W2hCYK Win User
    Transparent Screens

I would say that this is basically a clear plastic projector screen with a chemical in it to reflect certain wavelengths of light, and then allow light that we see to pass through it, so it seems transparent. If the whole room was lit with a light that was of a similar wavelength, then the screen would be rendered useless. I could only see this as a cheap way to have screens outdoors, without damaging any hardware, and only the screen. Good concept, it feels futuristic. lol..

W2hCYK, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Tabs go transparent and full-screen

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

Tabs go transparent and full-screen

1. Tabs go transparent and full-screen - Similar Threads - Tabs transparent full

2. Full Screen Tab Not Fitting Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full Screen Tab Not Fitting Screen: This is on a Surface Pro 7I just started up my laptop about 5-10 minutes ago & the tabs are being weird. All of my tabs that are in full screen aren't actually filling up the whole screen. They are in full screen I've made sure of that but they're not reaching the taskbar....
  3. Full Screen Tab Not Fitting Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Full Screen Tab Not Fitting Screen: This is on a Surface Pro 7I just started up my laptop about 5-10 minutes ago & the tabs are being weird. All of my tabs that are in full screen aren't actually filling up the whole screen. They are in full screen I've made sure of that but they're not reaching the taskbar....
  4. Full Screen Tab Not Fitting Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Tabbing over to a full screen application doesn't tab over

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tabbing over to a full screen application doesn't tab over: When tabbing over to a full screen application alt+tab/just clicking on the application in the Windows bar, the application appears briefly on the screen for about 75ms before desktop is shown with no applications in foreground even if applications were minimized. Only after...
  6. The Games wont go to full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Games wont go to full screen: When I play Minecraft Java Edition when press fullscreen the Game crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-games-wont-go-to-full-screen/84ec3ba4-5588-408e-a2a3-3e575f465a5f
  7. Transparent tabs option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparent tabs option: When watching youtube or netflix, any other window I switch to becomes transparent. Is there a way to turn this off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transparent-tabs-option/590ecd70-5283-441d-9df8-cb9e97036e12
  8. Going Back to Full-Screen Size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Going Back to Full-Screen Size: While typing, the screen size on my computer went from full-size to shorter with large tabs (containing a minimized version of the content). I don't know how that happened. I want to go back to full screen size and the small tabs....
  9. games won't go full screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    games won't go full screen: Just as the title says, my games wont go full screen, when i go to the option in game to change it go full screen it just reverts back to window mode....
  10. Stop Cortana going full-screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop Cortana going full-screen: I'd like to be able to use Cortana to set timers without it taking up the screen so I have to use the X in the top right corner to continue to use my PC. Having to use my mouse to get Cortana out of the way undermines having been able to use my voice to set the timer. 88029