Windows 10: Tabs missing from Drive properties in File Explorer

Discus and support Tabs missing from Drive properties in File Explorer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; in this pc my driver haven't the capacity details and in peroperties aren't the former tabs.i attach the picture. please help me fix this [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nargestimachi, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Tabs missing from Drive properties in File Explorer

in this pc my driver haven't the capacity details and in peroperties aren't the former tabs.i attach the picture.

please help me fix this

Tabs missing from Drive properties in File Explorer a56f0d86-2885-4b6a-ab4a-3f1cd478233d?upload=true.png

***Original title: deappearing driver peroperties***

:)

nargestimachi, Mar 2, 2019
  2. RyoTakagi Win User

Properties Tab

Hello, I see that you have a few tabs missing in explorer properties. The forum thread may help you resolve this. Try the methods listed here!:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Hope this helps!

RyoTakagi, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Shortcut tab missing in file properties

File Explorer property has missing the tab called "Shortcut". Pls find Win7/Win8 src-sht as it was there. Due to that many thing found very problematic. Pls provide way out if any.

Tabs missing from Drive properties in File Explorer ab789660-1de9-4ae3-b268-e046941b7b09.jpg

Tamal Banerjee, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Tabs missing from Drive properties in File Explorer

File Explorer- no drive letters are listed.

The File Explorer in Windows 10, shows the Frequent folders list and Recent files list by default. You can view the drives by clicking on This PC tab on the left site of the File Explorer. But if you wish the File Explorer
    to open This PC showing drives list by default, then follow these steps:

1. In Windows 10, open a new File Explorer window and click the View tab from the ribbon toolbar.

2. In the View tab, find and click on Options, listed by default on the far right side of the ribbon.

3. In the Folder Options window, make sure you’re on the General tab and then find the drop-down box labeled Open File Explorer To. Click the drop-down menu and select This PC. Click OK to
    save your changes and close the window. Now your File Explorer opens to Drives list by default.

Hope this helps!

JohnCalton, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Tabs missing from Drive properties in File Explorer

1. Tabs missing from Drive properties in File Explorer - Similar Threads - Tabs missing Drive

2. Windows 10 Explorer Folder Properties Tabs Missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Explorer Folder Properties Tabs Missing: Windows 10 Version 21H1 OS Build 19043.1348:On one PC, when I display the properties sheet for a folder, only two tabs appear: "General" and "Previous Versions", instead of "General", "Sharing", "Security", "Previous Versions", and "Customize". I have attached screen shots to...
  3. Windows 10 Explorer Folder Properties Tabs Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Explorer Folder Properties Tabs Missing: Windows 10 Version 21H1 OS Build 19043.1348:On one PC, when I display the properties sheet for a folder, only two tabs appear: "General" and "Previous Versions", instead of "General", "Sharing", "Security", "Previous Versions", and "Customize". I have attached screen shots to...
  4. Windows 10 Explorer Folder Properties Tabs Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Explorer Folder Properties Tabs Missing

Windows 10 Explorer Folder Properties Tabs Missing: Windows 10 Version 21H1 OS Build 19043.1348: on one PC, when I display the properties sheet for a folder, only two tabs appear: "General" and "Previous Versions", instead of "General", "Sharing", "Security", "Previous Versions", and "Customize". I have attached screen shots...
  6. Missing securities tab in properties folder of drive(D)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing securities tab in properties folder of drive(D): Hello. I needed to disable read only option on a mounted ISO file. It said I did not have access. To sideline this, I need the securities tab, which is not available for the drive in properties folder. It’s available on everything else, including the C drive. File system is...
  7. Missing Tab On File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Tab On File Explorer: I am running Windows 10 version 1903. My file explorer is missing the Home tab on the ribbon. All I have is File, Computer, & View. The only thing changed is a new router installed yesterday & my Pc is set to WiFi now instead of being connected directly to the router. But I...
  8. ELAN Tab missing from Mouse Properties

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ELAN Tab missing from Mouse Properties: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xCahj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fy2glr/elan_tab_missing_from_mouse_properties/
  9. File Explorer - Tabs missing in folder properties

File Explorer - Tabs missing in folder properties: When I right click on a folder, I'd expect to see the customize and other tabs. However, I do not see any tabs other than the 'General' tab and 'Previous Versions'. You may have noticed that the "Read-Only" box is checked. I tried to uncheck it, and uncheck other boxes in...
  10. Sharing tab missing in properties

Sharing tab missing in properties: I have Win 10 Home 64 bit. In my Win 7 there used to be a Share tab in file properties. In my Win 10 this tab is missing in properties. Any help in recovering it would be appreciated. As additional information, I am the sole user of the PC with only the one account that...