Windows 10: Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

Discus and support Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This problem only started a week ago after having the PC for a few years with no prior issues. The only thing that I found so far that temporarily... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TerraK1, Dec 17, 2021.

1. TerraK1 Win User

Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

This problem only started a week ago after having the PC for a few years with no prior issues. The only thing that I found so far that temporarily fixes the issue is resetting my PC. The main issue I have is that when I have multiple tabs of one kind open for example, 2 Firefox tabs where one is open and one is minimised, I would try to open the minimised one and nothing will happen. The preview will disappear. The only way I can move to the minimised window is by using alt+tab. The second issue is when my pc is in this state, I can't use the windows key. It's not disabled and other programs

:)

TerraK1, Dec 17, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

Command line/tab

QUESTION/suggestion:
    * Why not remember the last active tab?
    For example, if you are on tab 2 and close the program, then run it again, for the program to open tab 2 again. But if the -tab X command-line option is used, then the program goes to X tab, regardless of last active tab.

Does that make sense?

3. Castiel Win User
    Tabs open on Starup-Firefox?

I was wondering is there a way where when I start up Firefox multiple tabs open with web pages loading? Like when I open up Firefox 4 tabs start up and they are different websites loading?

Thanks*Toast :toast:

Castiel, Dec 17, 2021
  4. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

Tabs open on Starup-Firefox?

Here you go!

Supreme0verlord, Dec 17, 2021
Thema:

Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

1. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues. - Similar Threads - Tabs task bar

2. Multiple Tabs Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Tabs Open: When I have multiple tabs open in Chrome I can not go back to the tabs already opened. It happens with Edge as well. My computer is affected by this problem as well. I just got this computer yesterday. Device name DustinGrant Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1335U 1.30 GHz...
  3. Multiple Tabs Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Tabs Open: When I have multiple tabs open in Chrome I can not go back to the tabs already opened. It happens with Edge as well. My computer is affected by this problem as well. I just got this computer yesterday. Device name DustinGrant Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1335U 1.30 GHz...
  4. Multiple Ghost Terminal Tabs Opens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Ghost Terminal Tabs Opens: Hello, I recently got a new laptop Asus Zenbook 2023. There have been multiple terminal tabs that repeatedly open. I am unable to interact with these terminal tabs and I am also unable to close them. The terminal tabs are transparent and have no text. The only way I can close...
  5. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.: This problem only started a week ago after having the PC for a few years with no prior issues. The only thing that I found so far that temporarily fixes the issue is resetting my PC. The main issue I have is that when I have multiple tabs of one kind open for example, 2...
  6. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.: This problem only started a week ago after having the PC for a few years with no prior issues. The only thing that I found so far that temporarily fixes the issue is resetting my PC. The main issue I have is that when I have multiple tabs of one kind open for example, 2...
  7. Alt + Tab and Task Bar Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt + Tab and Task Bar Freezing: Recently I ran into an issue where when I open either Microsoft Apps, Windows Store Apps and the Settings on my pc it will cause my task bar and alt tab to freeze. The problem fixes after a few seconds and would perform all the things I did. Example: If I spammed alt tab, it...
  8. alt tab returning to task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    alt tab returning to task bar: Full screen apps and games keep minimizing itselfwhen i do alt tab the app minimize, same as clicking the app on the task bar, it always minimize https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alt-tab-returning-to-task-bar/79a0bc2a-cadb-475f-9ad0-8350b8acdb27
  9. Browser opens multiple tabs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser opens multiple tabs: When I open google to access the internet, it opens with 3 tabs. All say the webpage was not found or is unavailable. I can enter a new address into any three of the search bars and access the internet. I have set my google preferences to only open the google search page upon...
  10. Tab Bar staying open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tab Bar staying open: When I'm gaming, the Tab bar stays at the top of the screen. Its very annoying, when I click and drag near the top of the screen, I often over shoot and hit the bar, making the screen smaller. There seems to be no way to fix this with the settings, and it happened randomly...