Windows 10: Tabs problem with MS Edge

Discus and support Tabs problem with MS Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am annoyed by something Edge does every time I open it. Suppose I visit BBC London, Paris Match, Settings, etc. and then close down Edge. The next... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Tony Vella, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Tabs problem with MS Edge

I am annoyed by something Edge does every time I open it.
    Suppose I visit BBC London, Paris Match, Settings, etc. and then close down Edge.
    The next time I open Edge, at the very top of the page, I get tabs showing BBC London, Paris Match, Settings, etc. Sometimes there are five or six tabs. I find this annoying. I looked everywhere in Settings to stop it but with no success.
    Is there any way to stop Edge showing these past tabs?
    Thanks in advance for all help.

Edit: Perhaps I should forget Edge and stick to my trusty Chrome?

:)

Tony Vella, Jun 17, 2020

2. Flash player in Windows Phone - MS Edge

Mister Azaruddin,

Did You prove to do your suggestion to enable flash player on MS Edge on Windows phone 10 ?

It seems not.

Regards,

Paulo Ernane

PauloErnane, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Flash player in Windows Phone - MS Edge

Hi,

Check if you can enable to flash player on MS Edge browser. To do so, follow these steps.

1. Open MS Edge browser and click on more actions [...].
    2. Click on Settings and select View advanced settings
      tab.
    3. Turn on Use Adobe Flash player and check if it works.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

d27d82e2-fb05-4614-acb9-ca0ca5ab7ba8, Jun 17, 2020
  4. BhawnaS Win User

Tabs problem with MS Edge

Toggling Between Tabs on MS Edge

Toggling Between Tabs on MS Edge leads to refreshing the page. This is very annoying as sometimes work done on other tab gets lost due to toggling between tabs. The problem started some 3-4 weeks back.

Please help.

Regards

BhawnaS, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Tabs problem with MS Edge

1. Tabs problem with MS Edge - Similar Threads - Tabs problem Edge

2. Chromium Edge browser tab sleep problems

in Browsers and Email
    Chromium Edge browser tab sleep problems: Anybody else having issues with this feature? Browser tabs go to sleep and either don't wake up or take forever to wake up. I have the same issue with Google Chrome, which make sense because both browsers are now Chromium based. Tab sleep has been around for several years now...
  3. Sleeping Tabs in MS Edge, shows in file explorer in taskbar!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sleeping Tabs in MS Edge, shows in file explorer in taskbar!: I am a diehard fan of MS Edge, I use it everywhere for any purpose. BUT, in this device, whenever a tab goes to sleep, it shows in the taskbar in the windows explorer window! Mean to say, the tab is still a tab, but in the taskbar, it is in the windows file explorer window,...
  4. MS Edge NEW TAB Content

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Edge NEW TAB Content: I keep "Hiding" news feeds that I consider left wing propaganda, but they keep coming back, sites like CNN and its ilk. How can I make this "hide" option permanent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-edge-new-tab-content/f1e20e7f-1b44-45c2-8bd7-7bcfdc0eeec2
  5. MS EDGE INSTALLATION PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS EDGE INSTALLATION PROBLEM: Whenever I try to install MS EDGE through the official setup, it tells me that I require the latest version Windows 10. I have a limited data connection and do not wish to update it to the latest version. Is there any way to get MS Edge without updating to the latest version...
  6. MS Edge New Tab Blank

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MS Edge New Tab Blank: Have set new tabs to show recent sites, but new tabs are only blank. Was working until recently. Have toggled settings, restart edge, restart windows all without luck. Edge v44.18362.449 on Windows 1909, Feb. cumulative updates. Dell 9365 laptop. submitted by /u/Bioman52...
  7. MS Edge and PDF printer problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Edge and PDF printer problems: Hi, I'm able to print from Excel, Work and Powerpoint on my new Lenovo Yoga laptop to my Brother multi-function printer but whenever I try to print from MS Edge or Print a PDF, I get error message "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem. 0x8007007e....
  8. MS Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Edge: Always when i open a new tap in MS-Edge by Strg+t this browser opens a new tap but i cant start writing at once. First i have to click into the damn adressfield. Why is the adressfield not preselected. What die MS-Developers think the users intention might be after opening a...
  9. Problem with the searches on an blank tab of Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with the searches on an blank tab of Microsoft Edge: Hi In Windows 10 v1511, when I open a new blank tab in Microsoft Edge and I write on it any word and I press Enter, the browser tries to load the http://<searched_word> page rather than performing a search with the default search engine. Why? Thanks Bye 32434
  10. Ms edge new tab page.

in Browsers and Email
    Ms edge new tab page.: In windows 1607 ms edge does not have an option to make google.com the new tab page. Does anyone know how to do this. Henry Attachment 95508 59826