Windows 10: tabs question for chrome

Discus and support tabs question for chrome in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Looking for something similar to this extension for chrome Openintabs-erase //addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/openintabs-erase/ . Also, is there... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by bruinator, Aug 9, 2016.

1. bruinator Win User

tabs question for chrome

Looking for something similar to this extension for chrome Openintabs-erase //addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/openintabs-erase/ . Also, is there a way to set up tabs so they appear on the bottom of bookbark bar instead of on top? If yes, how plz

thx

:)

bruinator, Aug 9, 2016

2. Increase tabs in Chrome

Original Title: Increase tabs

I'm using Chrome, with Microsoft 10 and want to increase the size of my tabs and task bar. I'm a neebie and this is a new computer.

prettylady63, Aug 9, 2016
  3. Google Chrome Tabs.

Hi Dexter,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Does this happened with Microsoft Edge?

Did you check the issue with Internet Explorer?

I suspect the issue might be due to compatibility. Since the problem relates to Google Chrome, suggest you to please get in touch with Google Support Team for more assistance in this regard.

Keep us posted for any concerns regarding windows, we're glad to assist you.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Aug 9, 2016
  4. bruinator Win User

tabs question for chrome

I would like to replace the open sessions shown in the pic and replace them with the ones in the folder "baseball" as an example.

tabs question for chrome [​IMG]

thx

bruinator, Aug 9, 2016
  5. bruinator Win User
    is an extension available yet to do this for chrome?

bruinator, Nov 20, 2016
  6. LOTN Win User
    you're not moving the tabbar in chrome. i also would of liked to have my tabbar on the bottom like i had in cyberfox, but there is no way.

LOTN, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

tabs question for chrome

1. tabs question for chrome - Similar Threads - tabs question chrome

2. Alt tabbing question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt tabbing question: Hi All,Just found an issue that popped up recently on my laptop where every once in a while when I alt tab whenever I click on the window I tab into it un-highlights the window instead of selecting the item I clicked on the window. I cannot interact with that window at all...
  3. Alt tabbing question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt tabbing question: Hi All,Just found an issue that popped up recently on my laptop where every once in a while when I alt tab whenever I click on the window I tab into it un-highlights the window instead of selecting the item I clicked on the window. I cannot interact with that window at all...
  4. Alt tabbing question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. is that a google chrome tabs?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is that a google chrome tabs?: the number beside google chrome, is that how may tabs you have open? or what? because i only have 2 tabs open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-that-a-google-chrome-tabs/e2a376d1-e8f8-4739-a5b7-4d2e63794770
  6. outlook tab in chrome

in Browsers and Email
    outlook tab in chrome: when i open chrome, it opens 5 tabs, the problem is with outlook tab only, it does not load outlook website, until i click on the tab when i click on outlook tab it starts loading the website by itself, without me pressing the refresh button i have the latest version of...
  7. Disappearing tabs on Chrome.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disappearing tabs on Chrome.: Yesterday and today, I've noticed that occasionally, the last couple of tabs on Chrome disappear, then reappear when I open a new tab. What do I do about it?
  8. Chrome tabs and browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome tabs and browsers: I have a new HP laptop and I am running an extra screen. One the extra screen, I have 2 Chrome browsers with multiple different tabs on each browser. I have a Chrome browser on the laptop with different tabs. I would like that desktop set-up to be the same when I restart or...
  9. Question regarding windows acting wierd - Inseparable Chrome tabs/Volume Overlay

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question regarding windows acting wierd - Inseparable Chrome tabs/Volume Overlay: Hi, Just to preface this, the things Im about to say are all symptoms, Im not sure what the actual problem is. I think For last couple of months Ive been having weird actions done by windows. They all seem to came on at once but i believe they're symptoms more so then the...
  10. Google chrome questions

in Browsers and Email
    Google chrome questions: Id like to say, I'm 83 and fairly ignorant about computers, and even worse, it seems what I learn I soon forget. I have been trying to see the street view of hotels etc using Google views and have been getting a screen note saying if I use windows 10 I need to download...