Windows 10: Tabs Screen only 2/3 of page

Discus and support Tabs Screen only 2/3 of page in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Tabs screen ust shows on 2/3rd of page approximately. I would rather it filled the whole page. Could someone suggest a fix please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Stattovic, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Stattovic Win User

Tabs Screen only 2/3 of page

My Windows 10 Tabs screen ust shows on 2/3rd of page approximately.

I would rather it filled the whole page. Could someone suggest a fix please

Many thanks
    Vic

:)

Stattovic, Aug 6, 2015
  2. John Sarc Win User

Home page only getting 3/4 of page, rest is tabs, how do i eliminate top 1/4 of tab?

Hi Lawrence,

We would like to see what you have on your end. Send us a screenshot as this would get ourselves on the same page. This would also help us provide the accurate information/resolution to your concern. What are the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

John Sarc, Aug 6, 2015
  3. Home page only getting 3/4 of page, rest is tabs, how do i eliminate top 1/4 of tab?

home page only 3/4? how do I make it 100%?

LawrenceLaBonte, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

Tabs Screen only 2/3 of page

1. Tabs Screen only 2/3 of page - Similar Threads - Tabs Screen page

2. 3 Monitors are shown but only 2 are connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 Monitors are shown but only 2 are connected: I downloaded cuda for my computer and now I see 3 monitors instead of 2 in the computer settings. When I move my mouse across the monitors to the third one I don't really have it dissapears and I have to drag it a lot back before it enters my actual monitors again.One of my...
  3. 3 Monitors are shown but only 2 are connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 Monitors are shown but only 2 are connected: I downloaded cuda for my computer and now I see 3 monitors instead of 2 in the computer settings. When I move my mouse across the monitors to the third one I don't really have it dissapears and I have to drag it a lot back before it enters my actual monitors again.One of my...
  4. Show Taskbar on only 2 of 3 monitors? Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show Taskbar on only 2 of 3 monitors? Win10: Hello,I am running windows 10 and I am trying to get the taskbar to only show on 2 of my 3 monitors. However I only see the option to enable it on all monitors. Is there a way to enable taskbar on multiple monitors and then disable it on a specific monitor?Thanks,...
  5. Show Taskbar on only 2 of 3 monitors? Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show Taskbar on only 2 of 3 monitors? Win10: Hello,I am running windows 10 and I am trying to get the taskbar to only show on 2 of my 3 monitors. However I only see the option to enable it on all monitors. Is there a way to enable taskbar on multiple monitors and then disable it on a specific monitor?Thanks,...
  6. when i open craigslist and search an item 2/3 of top of page is blank. it only does this...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    when i open craigslist and search an item 2/3 of top of page is blank. it only does this...: craigslist search the top 2/3 of page is blank white. i only have this problem on craigslist. trying to get help from craigslist is like trying get the pope to call me....
  7. Screen freezes on low load like Discord an 2-3 Chrome tabs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen freezes on low load like Discord an 2-3 Chrome tabs: So this problem started after I updated Win10 to the Dec 2020 update, on the same day I also updated my AMD graphics software. The whole screen freezes (no blue screen), fan noise increases and nothing works , the only way to use it again was to push and hold the power button...
  8. show 2 tab of windows in begining page of winidows .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    show 2 tab of windows in begining page of winidows .: I had 2 windows before and I uninstall one of it now neverthelessshow 2 tab of windows is been showed in begining page of winidows . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-2-tab-of-windows-in-begining-page-of-winidows/eeda5646-783b-4e24-b486-7cc225650703
  9. File Manager. New Folder/Tab only opens up in 2/3 mode

in Windows 10 Support
    File Manager. New Folder/Tab only opens up in 2/3 mode: Windows 10 calls it File Explorer I have read other discussions- they call it file manager. IDC. when right click on startup and see the folder icon or right click the mouse it brings up file explorer. Where all my data folders exist. Anyway the first session after computer...
  10. PSU SATA Cable only (2) | 3 HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PSU SATA Cable only (2) | 3 HDD: Hi! Good day! I'm wondering how to use my 3RD HDD. My Generic PSU has only 2 SATA Power Cable. What should I do to be able to use the 3RD one? Is there an extension cables, splitter, etc.? Newbie, 105301