Windows 10: Tabs will not close on shutdown

Discus and support Tabs will not close on shutdown in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am on W10 Home Version 1809 and when I press shutdown the tabs will not close. I use MSN for homepage and outlook for Email. When I open the system... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by enigma1944, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Tabs will not close on shutdown

I am on W10 Home Version 1809 and when I press shutdown the tabs will not close. I use MSN for homepage and outlook for Email. When I open the system the previous tabs that were used remain on the task bar. How do I eliminate this, thanks. .

:)

enigma1944, Jan 22, 2019

2. Closing tabs on shutdown

Besides manually ,how do I close tabs when I shutdown. Now when I shutdown and restart the system opens at the last site I was involved with. Thanks

enigma1944, Jan 22, 2019
  3. Closing Tabs at Shutdown

I followed al instructions on closing tabs at shutdown but nothing works. Ideas appreciated Thanks

enigma1944, Jan 22, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Tabs will not close on shutdown

Closing Tabs at Shutdown

You'll only see this dialog once if you check mark the box:

Tabs will not close on shutdown [​IMG]

... after that, you'd have to adjust your settings:

Tabs will not close on shutdown [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

Tabs will not close on shutdown

1. Tabs will not close on shutdown - Similar Threads - Tabs close shutdown

2. tabs close with plugged in charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tabs close with plugged in charger: why does my chrome tabs close whenever i plug in my charger? it reopens them again, but only after it exits out yto the homescreen. Then restarts the tab. When i plug in the charger it shows a mini black window tab then closes itself. and thats when they restart the tabs. It...
  3. how to close dual tabs

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to close dual tabs: how to close the tab at the top of the screen when I click to get on my home page edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-close-dual-tabs/709258b3-1501-42b2-a4d8-42f37dedd3bd
  4. Closing Out Tab in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Closing Out Tab in Edge: I use Edge browser and alot of the time I'm in full screen with multiple tabs open. I'm aware that ctl + tab will jump from tab to tab. My question, is there a shortcut on the keyboard to close out the tab I'm viewing and not close the other tabs? 126336
  5. Closing tabs on W10 and IE11

in Browsers and Email
    Closing tabs on W10 and IE11: How can I setup my computer to close all tabs when I use power off for Edge and IE11. Thanks 109843
  6. Closing Tabs at Shutdown

in Browsers and Email
    Closing Tabs at Shutdown: I followed al instructions on closing tabs at shutdown but nothing works. Ideas appreciated Thanks 25964
  7. Close all Tabs

in Browsers and Email
    Close all Tabs: When using a search engine and having the need to return to a previous page, at present I am unable to do so. All I can do is either "Cancel" or "Close all Tabs" . This means I lose the site and have to start all over again. I am using Windows10 64byte. Can anyone tell me how...
  8. Closing Tabs at Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Closing Tabs at Shutdown: Can someone tell me why when running Edge none of the tabs close when I sign out???????? When I sign back in it's like I never left the page. Thanks 46933
  9. Closing tabs on shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Closing tabs on shutdown: Besides manually ,how do I close tabs when I shutdown. Now when I shutdown and restart the system opens at the last site I was involved with. Thanks 104294
  10. Programs, Tabs, and Folders will not close

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs, Tabs, and Folders will not close: I have a Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2-1051 that until this weekend was successfully running on Windows 10 upgrade. Suddenly this weekend it refused to add or change tabs in the Google Chrome browser. Tapping the X or + boxes did nothing. Then tapping some links within the browser...