Windows 10: tabs

Discus and support tabs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; limit the number of tabs showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabs/49b71e69-46a5-47e1-9a0e-cea9c2d650c6 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BobYoung7, Aug 5, 2019.

1. BobYoung7 Win User

tabs

limit the number of tabs showing

:)

BobYoung7, Aug 5, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Command line/tab

QUESTION/suggestion:
    * Why not remember the last active tab?
    For example, if you are on tab 2 and close the program, then run it again, for the program to open tab 2 again. But if the -tab X command-line option is used, then the program goes to X tab, regardless of last active tab.

Does that make sense?

Naki, Aug 5, 2019
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Aug 5, 2019
  4. tabs

Close all tabs warning disabled after update KB3116900

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the details.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys, opens the Run Command.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Under General Tab, select Tabs.
    • Select if the Warn me when closing the multiple tabs is
      checked
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

tabs

1. tabs - Similar Threads - tabs

2. How can i add shortcut of office files on "refresh tab"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i add shortcut of office files on "refresh tab"?: As you guys can see there are some Office files but not excel, power point or word and I want to add other office files shortcut [ATTACH] Can someone help me how can i add other office shortcuts there?...
  3. Lenovo Touch Ideapad 320 ,Type 81BH- Keeps typing number 6 non stop in every tab

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo Touch Ideapad 320 ,Type 81BH- Keeps typing number 6 non stop in every tab: Hi, I have Lenovo 320 Touch Ideapad for over 2 years now. Issue: My cursor gets frozen suddenly and if I do Fn, Num lock it lets me scroll up or down but not other wise. I did happen to spill some water by accident over keyboard but cleaned it as quickly as possible....
  4. Sound, Video and Game controllers tab disappeared and does not come back in Device Manager

Sound, Video and Game controllers tab disappeared and does not come back in Device Manager: I started the day using my msi laptop perfectly, no problems with audio, then it said it needed to restart to update something, I agreed and it restarted. There was the "working on updates" screen, 100%, it restarted again, another "working on updates" screen, this time it...
  5. Issue Restoring Game after Tabbing to Desktop Post Windows 1903 Update

Issue Restoring Game after Tabbing to Desktop Post Windows 1903 Update: Any Support would be most Welcome! As the title says I am having some strange issue after my Windows 10 PC updated last week to the Windows 1903 update. My Card is a GTX 1050 ti (43160 driver) and run my Desktop Resolution at 3840 x 2160 (HDR) and I play World of Warships...
  6. Windows Warning Alert Tab

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Warning Alert Tab: So i was online downloading minecraft maps on MCDL and suuddenly i’m directed to a new tab linked to (don’t go there) https://garyeastzonechecker.site/kwip/actieedn/897AGSas6A58S7ias9AUSVGjahfst-asdbiaditad5a6s7dadsashgd-asdbad9udyas8dya8sdyasdua-asdas9dyas87dasdasidgsa/# and...
  7. HUGE problems with Sound devices...switching ON/OFF......before my eyes in Sound Playback tab!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HUGE problems with Sound devices...switching ON/OFF......before my eyes in Sound Playback tab!!: As it says....sound 'device' changing before my eyes....also mutes on/off Have been to device manager...seems best drivers are installed. Win 10 Pro / 1903 / Build 18362.267 Please help!! :)...
  8. audio devices - recording - no advanced tab in properties - unable to set or select bitrate

in Windows 10 Customization
    audio devices - recording - no advanced tab in properties - unable to set or select bitrate: I use avid (m-audio) fast track c400 with latest drivers from manufacturers web site. The problem I face is it is impossible to set the bitrate and sample rate as there is no Advanced tab in options for this device. Is there any way to switch the bitrate or sample rate via...
  9. Keyboard Keys Not Working Properly, ESC, ~,TAB, CAPS, 1, Q, A, and Z

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard Keys Not Working Properly, ESC, ~,TAB, CAPS, 1, Q, A, and Z: ESC, ~,TAB, CAPS, 1, Q, A, and Z are not working. The above keys do not work most of the time. Sometimes they work for a little, then once I shut down my laptop it stops working again. Recently I've found out that if I press the CAPS, a, and s keys at the same time, it...
  10. Need larger text on tabs and bookmark bar

in Browsers and Email
    Need larger text on tabs and bookmark bar: My computer just went through the upgrade to Windows 10 version 1903. I had all my text at a comfortable size for me, but since the upgrade the text on my Chrome browser tabs and bookmarks bar is so small. I know it was larger before but don't remember how. Is there anything...