Windows 10: tabs

Discus and support tabs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When pointer is on tabs,a dropdown now appears just below it(was never there before),it`s very annoying and no need for it!! Is there a way to remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jteko, Oct 30, 2019.

1. jteko Win User

tabs

When pointer is on tabs,a dropdown now appears just below it(was never there before),it`s very annoying and no need for it!! Is there a way to remove or disable it ,Thanks

:)

jteko, Oct 30, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Command line/tab

QUESTION/suggestion:
    * Why not remember the last active tab?
    For example, if you are on tab 2 and close the program, then run it again, for the program to open tab 2 again. But if the -tab X command-line option is used, then the program goes to X tab, regardless of last active tab.

Does that make sense?

3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Oct 30, 2019
  4. tabs

Close all tabs warning disabled after update KB3116900

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the details.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys, opens the Run Command.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Under General Tab, select Tabs.
    • Select if the Warn me when closing the multiple tabs is
      checked
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

tabs

1. tabs - Similar Threads - tabs

2. Hi, so my new pc i got is 5g capable, but in the device manager advanced tab, i dont have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, so my new pc i got is 5g capable, but in the device manager advanced tab, i dont have...: Ive tried updating and rolling back drivers, uninstalling the adapter, and more i dont know what else to do. Its a Realtek adapter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-so-my-new-pc-i-got-is-5g-capable-but-in-the/8de02aca-7854-4628-9a3c-2dbc949007b1
  3. Hi, so my new pc i got is 5g capable, but in the device manager advanced tab, i dont have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, so my new pc i got is 5g capable, but in the device manager advanced tab, i dont have...: Ive tried updating and rolling back drivers, uninstalling the adapter, and more i dont know what else to do. Its a Realtek adapter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-so-my-new-pc-i-got-is-5g-capable-but-in-the/8de02aca-7854-4628-9a3c-2dbc949007b1
  4. Improve switch apps Ctrl + Alt + Tab when using multi monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Improve switch apps Ctrl + Alt + Tab when using multi monitors: In Window, when we use two or three monitors, we use hot key Ctrl + Alt + Tab to open switch apps, all apps appear on main monitor, include apps of extra monitors, this one is really annoyed due to there are many apps on the main monitor, spend a lot of time to look up app to...
  5. Improve switch apps Ctrl + Alt + Tab when using multi monitors

Improve switch apps Ctrl + Alt + Tab when using multi monitors: In Window, when we use two or three monitors, we use hot key Ctrl + Alt + Tab to open switch apps, all apps appear on main monitor, include apps of extra monitors, this one is really annoyed due to there are many apps on the main monitor, spend a lot of time to look up app to...
  6. Disable or remap Alt+Tab when program is active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable or remap Alt+Tab when program is active: Hello,I am wondering if there is a way to disable Alt+Tab when a specific program is active.For example if the Xbox app or a specific game on my windows machine is running, Alt+Tab should be disabled.I could change the behaviour to a different key combination, but I would...
  7. Disable or remap Alt+Tab when program is active

Disable or remap Alt+Tab when program is active: Hello,I am wondering if there is a way to disable Alt+Tab when a specific program is active.For example if the Xbox app or a specific game on my windows machine is running, Alt+Tab should be disabled.I could change the behaviour to a different key combination, but I would...
  8. Disable or remap Alt+Tab when program is active

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Bluetooth Headphone does not have a Services Tab Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphone does not have a Services Tab Windows 11: So I'm experiencing an audio issue related really bad bitrate while playing helldivers 2, while looking online for how to fix all sources point to: control panel > device manager > double click your headphone for properties > go to services and disable something ... but I...
  10. Bluetooth Headphone does not have a Services Tab Windows 11

Bluetooth Headphone does not have a Services Tab Windows 11: So I'm experiencing an audio issue related really bad bitrate while playing helldivers 2, while looking online for how to fix all sources point to: control panel > device manager > double click your headphone for properties > go to services and disable something ... but I...