Windows 10: tabs

Discus and support tabs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH]how do i delete the history in the tabs from other devices? THANK YOU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Apr 19, 2021.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

tabs

tabs 0b4631c8-8ae1-4800-9151-b00b6510ae4c?upload=true.jpg how do i delete the history in the tabs from other devices?

THANK YOU

:)

TIMMY 067, Apr 19, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

Command line/tab

QUESTION/suggestion:
    * Why not remember the last active tab?
    For example, if you are on tab 2 and close the program, then run it again, for the program to open tab 2 again. But if the -tab X command-line option is used, then the program goes to X tab, regardless of last active tab.

Does that make sense?

3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Apr 19, 2021
  4. tabs

Task Manager - Startup tab

Actually, I like your suggestion as a first step.

Unchecking the wrong thing in Autoruns can brick a system.

OldNavyGuy, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

tabs

1. tabs - Similar Threads - tabs

2. when I tab out of a game on my primary monitor so I can access my 2nd monitor, my second...

in Windows 10 Customization
    when I tab out of a game on my primary monitor so I can access my 2nd monitor, my second...: obviously when you tab out of a game like warzone on the primary monitor it is going to go black for a second before it goes to the desktop but why is it turning my second monitor black too instead of keeping it on. it isn't a huge problem but none of my buddies have it...
  3. Can't drag tabs or icons on the taskbar on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't drag tabs or icons on the taskbar on Windows 10.: I can no longer drag any tabs or icons on the taskbar normally as of today. I didn't have an issue with this yesterday night or early in the morning. It just started a couple of hours ago. I have tried pretty much everything to try and fix this. I've even tried booting it up...
  4. Desktop scrolling/tabbing

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop scrolling/tabbing: Windows 10 Ver 20H2 build 19042.964 10 year + Mac user defecting (back) to windows. Very impressed. I use a logitech ergo mx. Dual screen set up. On my mac the scroll wheel was programmed to tab or scroll through the desktops (I like to maximize the apps). I have set it up on...
  5. Event Problem: APPCRASH - App Name: WUDFHost.exe - Windows freeze after alt+tab a full...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event Problem: APPCRASH - App Name: WUDFHost.exe - Windows freeze after alt+tab a full...: This is a screenshot of the problem: Esta é uma imagem do problema: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-problem-appcrash-app-name-wudfhostexe/4fe8c5dc-8f5e-4369-811d-07c95e7c903d
  6. Task View Lag Windows + TAB

Task View Lag Windows + TAB: Hello. I've been having a problem with the task view. Every time I open the task view, it takes 1-7 seconds before opening the window, and then keeps lagging for a couple seconds. I don't use the task bar icon, instead using the keyboard shortcut, but both have the same...
  7. Stop edge from opening new tabs from search links?

in Browsers and Email
    Stop edge from opening new tabs from search links?: Chrome does not do that. Problem is, you do a search, and click on a search link, it opens a new tab, and leaves the bing seach tab open. And after a while, you can have very many Bing search tabs open - - - Updated - - - In the left pane, click on the Pop-ups and Redirects...
  8. Slow Alt-Tab and Photos

Slow Alt-Tab and Photos: In the past month or so alt-tabbing and other windows apps like photos have become extremely slow. Pressing "next" in photos makes it lag for 10 seconds, and if I tab out of it I cannot tab back in. Alt-tab has similar issues, it will take upto 10 seconds for that to complete...
  9. Microsoft Edge tabs are faded in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge tabs are faded in Windows 10: Why does the web content in the Microsoft Edge tabs look faded sometimes? If you face this issue, you may need to disable the Sleeping tabs in Edge. This can happen if you have not used or accessed that for a couple of hours – but I recently got to see the faded Edge tab a...
  10. lost equalizer tab in Realtek HD audio manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lost equalizer tab in Realtek HD audio manager: Hi,I am using Windows 10 pro 20H2 and Realtek driver version 6.0.8858.1. I cannot find the equalizer tab in Realtek HD audio manager. I have searched many ways on Google but there is no way to fix this. I have tried one way by reinstalling the older version driver. Although...