Windows 10: tabs

Discus and support tabs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH]how do i delete the history in the tabs from other devices? THANK YOU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Apr 19, 2021.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

tabs

tabs 0b4631c8-8ae1-4800-9151-b00b6510ae4c?upload=true.jpg how do i delete the history in the tabs from other devices?

THANK YOU

:)

TIMMY 067, Apr 19, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

Command line/tab

QUESTION/suggestion:
    * Why not remember the last active tab?
    For example, if you are on tab 2 and close the program, then run it again, for the program to open tab 2 again. But if the -tab X command-line option is used, then the program goes to X tab, regardless of last active tab.

Does that make sense?

3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Apr 19, 2021
  4. tabs

Task Manager - Startup tab

Actually, I like your suggestion as a first step.

Unchecking the wrong thing in Autoruns can brick a system.

OldNavyGuy, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

tabs

1. tabs - Similar Threads - tabs

2. Whenever I open any Folder in File Explorer, the tab goes to Not Responding and crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I open any Folder in File Explorer, the tab goes to Not Responding and crashes.: I am on a Windows 11 PC and this is making it so I cannot access any of my files. I have tried restarting both the file explorer and my computer various times as well as when I try to recover to a recent backup, I am met with a 0x80070017 error. I have two recovery dates...
  3. Whenever I open any Folder in File Explorer, the tab goes to Not Responding and crashes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I open any Folder in File Explorer, the tab goes to Not Responding and crashes.: I am on a Windows 11 PC and this is making it so I cannot access any of my files. I have tried restarting both the file explorer and my computer various times as well as when I try to recover to a recent backup, I am met with a 0x80070017 error. I have two recovery dates...
  4. Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders: I have a new PC and I'm trying to change the location target for Documents, Music, Pictures and Videos, but the "Location" tab is missing for Music, Pictures and Videos.I've looked at the suggested Registry Fix, but as you can see, this is already in place. Any help in...
  5. Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders

Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders: I have a new PC and I'm trying to change the location target for Documents, Music, Pictures and Videos, but the "Location" tab is missing for Music, Pictures and Videos.I've looked at the suggested Registry Fix, but as you can see, this is already in place. Any help in...
  6. Games tabbing out randomly while in full screen mode for about the last week or so, PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games tabbing out randomly while in full screen mode for about the last week or so, PLEASE HELP: For the last week and half, I'll be playing games like Rocket League and League of Legends and randomly about once per game, the game will tab out on its own. I've tried contacting support directly to the games, but none of their fixes worked. I saw that someone else had this...
  7. Games tabbing out randomly while in full screen mode for about the last week or so, PLEASE HELP

Games tabbing out randomly while in full screen mode for about the last week or so, PLEASE HELP: For the last week and half, I'll be playing games like Rocket League and League of Legends and randomly about once per game, the game will tab out on its own. I've tried contacting support directly to the games, but none of their fixes worked. I saw that someone else had this...
  8. Why is the power management tab missing? Windows 11. Found it!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the power management tab missing? Windows 11. Found it!: In a previous string now locked it was recommended to un-tick "Allow device to turn-off to save power" under Power Management. This will supposedly keep your wifi from dropping. People said the Power Management tab was missing like mine, so were advised to go to Device...
  9. Why is the power management tab missing? Windows 11. Found it!

Why is the power management tab missing? Windows 11. Found it!: In a previous string now locked it was recommended to un-tick "Allow device to turn-off to save power" under Power Management. This will supposedly keep your wifi from dropping. People said the Power Management tab was missing like mine, so were advised to go to Device...
  10. Clicks aleatórios no cursor do mouse ao dar ALT+TAB.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicks aleatórios no cursor do mouse ao dar ALT+TAB.: Na data de ontem fiz uma atualização no meu Windows 11 que resultou em um stress absurdo. Logo após atualizar, reinicie o PC e abri o Warzone, o cursor do meu mouse ficou louco, quando tentava dar alt+tab dentro do jogo ele grudava no canto inferior esquerdo da tela, clicava...