Windows 10: Tadk bar won't appear Windows 10

Discus and support Tadk bar won't appear Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been trying to show task bar on my friends new HP Desk top. But without success. Using SETTINGS/TASK BAR and making sure that LOCK the TASK BAR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidSlater2, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Tadk bar won't appear Windows 10

I have been trying to show task bar on my friends new HP Desk top. But without success.

Using SETTINGS/TASK BAR and making sure that LOCK the TASK BAR is on and HIDE the TASK BAR two buttons are turned off the TASK BAR will not appear. Help please!!

:)

DavidSlater2, Jan 21, 2020

2. Trouble with search bar (won´t find data)

Hi Jan,

I Would suggest you follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Step 1: On the Search bar type “cmd”. Right Click on the Command Prompt option and select Run as Administrator. (If prompted for a password, type the password and click Allow)

Step 2: DISM TOOL

• Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
      and click Enter.
    For more information about DISM click on the link below:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947821

Hope this helps. Please reply if you have further related issues.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jan 21, 2020
  3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 21, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Tadk bar won't appear Windows 10

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Tadk bar won't appear Windows 10

1. Tadk bar won't appear Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Tadk bar won't

2. Windows 10 sign in won't appear

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 sign in won't appear: I am unable to sign in on my laptop running Windows 10 because the sign in box won't appear. The laptop boots normally to the screen with the time and date but when the mouse is clicked the background image blurs but no sign in box appears. I have restarted several times,...
  3. Appearance of scroll bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Appearance of scroll bar: How do I change the size and color of the scroll bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/appearance-of-scroll-bar/b015cf2e-622e-430b-b28f-0e8d39c374bc
  4. Program appears on the task bar but not on the screen.

Program appears on the task bar but not on the screen.: I have program Voice Metter Banana and it used to work but one day it stop showing when i click on it on task bar. I searched forums and find some tips like maybe its 1px*1px so i should try to maximize the window but this program does not support this feature could any...
  5. Task bar Icons are Appearing Properly - Windows 10

Task bar Icons are Appearing Properly - Windows 10: Icons in task bar are not appearing completely, help me how can I fix this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-icons-are-appearing-properly-windows-10/95dcda34-d1a6-49a7-a110-d85629cd4210
  6. Inputs randomly appearing in the language bar

Inputs randomly appearing in the language bar: Hello, I keep having getting random keyboard inputs added to the language bar, cluttering the things to the point where it`s annoying to use. It happens on both my laptops and desktop. Even after a clean reinstall of Windows on both machines, the issue persists. Sometimes...
  7. Extra language bar appearing in taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Extra language bar appearing in taskbar: I often switch between languages while typing, so I always set the language bar to be visible and floating on the desktop. This makes it more convenient to change language options while working, and saves space on the taskbar. But recently an extra language bar has appeared...
  8. Win 10 Won't Allow Window Appearance Changes

Win 10 Won't Allow Window Appearance Changes: I've spent hours installing and customizing Win 10, but can't find out how to set windows so they always open to the format and specifications I'd like. For instance, in Win 7, I was able to change the Scroll Bar, Title Bar, Borders, Menu Fonts, Window Fonts, etc. I'll...
  9. Login window won't appear after sleep

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login window won't appear after sleep: Hey guys! I think this may have happened after the last update, but now whenever my laptop wakes up from sleep I'm stuck. it wakes up to the splash screen and it lets me use all the buttons, it does show (WiFi, power menu, accessability options) but it won't show me the...
  10. Windows 10 Right-click Menu Bar Icons Not Appearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Right-click Menu Bar Icons Not Appearing: Recently, I've noticed that some the right-click menu bar icons haven't been appearing, among in some other places. Screenshots: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet First image: Right click menu. Second image: The taskbar preview close button not appearing....