Windows 10: Tag folders, images and other content

Discus and support Tag folders, images and other content in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How to tag folder, images and other content? I found this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoHgSKcNunI But, it seems not possible to tag... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Floris#1, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Floris#1 Win User

Tag folders, images and other content

How to tag folder, images and other content?

I found this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoHgSKcNunI

But, it seems not possible to tag images nor folders.

:)

Floris#1, Aug 5, 2018
  2. SarahKong Win User

Tagging images

Below is a link on how to add tags.

Now I understand that you are stating you can't do what is suggesting in the link?

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/tag-photos-doc...

Try copying the JPG to a new folder and see if you can do it.

I am trying to determine if this is an issue with folder permissions or just file permissions.

Are these pics in your default users\pictures folder?

Try and take ownership of folder and files in it.

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-take-ownersh...

SarahKong, Aug 5, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Tagging images

Hi PJ,

Open Windows File Explorer

Navigate to the folder containing that Images

On the View Ribbon, click 'Details Pane'

Select an image or images, can you then tag the images from there?

DaveM121, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Tag folders, images and other content

Print or find all photo tags used in Windows 10

Hi,

Adding tags on your photos will help you easily find the photos you're looking for. If you would like to find the the list of photo tags you used, you may perform these steps:

• Open Windows Explorer.
    • View your folder in Details view to see tags.
    • Click Tags to sort by any of the tags.

Do let us know if have further queries.

Rachelle Gra, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Tag folders, images and other content

1. Tag folders, images and other content - Similar Threads - Tag folders images

2. Tagging FOLDERS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tagging FOLDERS: Good afternoon Brains Trust,is there a way of tagging folders in windows 11? It does not look like Microsoft has addressed this but there seems to be a number of knockoff programs. I can not be sure that they are entirely safe. Its such a good feature, do we know if its up...
  3. Tagging FOLDERS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tagging FOLDERS: Good afternoon Brains Trust,is there a way of tagging folders in windows 11? It does not look like Microsoft has addressed this but there seems to be a number of knockoff programs. I can not be sure that they are entirely safe. Its such a good feature, do we know if its up...
  4. green tags and other tagging on my photos

green tags and other tagging on my photos: I know i had turned off whatever feature it is that puts green checkmarks on my photos and saves everything i click on to my photos. I have NOT asked for these to be saved. Now i see it is putting description tags on my photos which i find disgusting and intrusive.What...
  5. green tags and other tagging on my photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    green tags and other tagging on my photos: I know i had turned off whatever feature it is that puts green checkmarks on my photos and saves everything i click on to my photos. I have NOT asked for these to be saved. Now i see it is putting description tags on my photos which i find disgusting and intrusive.What...
  6. Tagging files in a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tagging files in a folder: I'm a recent user of Windows, being a life long Mac user. If I open a folder on the Mac to show a list of files, I can select and right click on a file and add a coloured tag. It's an easy way to identify different groups of files within the folder. For ex, I might want to...
  7. Tagging files in a folder

Tagging files in a folder: I'm a recent user of Windows, being a life long Mac user. If I open a folder on the Mac to show a list of files, I can select and right click on a file and add a coloured tag. It's an easy way to identify different groups of files within the folder. For ex, I might want to...
  8. Make Contents of Folder be an image

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Make Contents of Folder be an image: I have an HP Pavillion laptop, and the recovery folder has no files, but the HP logo, and some text warning about the folder. How is it possible to hide the folder contents, and show a background image like the HP Recovery folder?...
  9. Twitter’s PWA for Windows 10 gets image tagging and other improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter’s PWA for Windows 10 gets image tagging and other improvements: On October 22, the social media giant Twitter updated their Progressive Web App (PWA) for all supported platforms including Windows 10. The latest update comes with several improvements and fixes aimed at enhancing the user experience. The latest update comes with a host of...
  10. "Public" folders content visibility for other users?

in Windows 10 Support
    "Public" folders content visibility for other users?: In Windows 7 every user inherited content of "Public" user folders such as Images/Music/Video. Now I don't see "Public" content in my user folders anymore. What could be done to unlock this functionality? 25868