Windows 10: Tag&Rename

Discus and support Tag&Rename in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi i hope somebody is able to advise me ,ive downloaded the software,but when ive come to look for a title it come up with "Your OR6CGKPJ3EKNPQBPYJR2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mark Darbyshire, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Tag&Rename

hi i hope somebody is able to advise me ,ive downloaded the software,but when ive come to look for a title it come up with

"Your OR6CGKPJ3EKNPQBPYJR2 is not registered as an Amazon Associate .Please register as an associate at ....//affiliate-program.amazon.co.uk/assoc_credentials...AWS,InvalidAssociate"

and i'm unable to tag anything,what the hell am i doing wrong,thanks in advance.

Mark Darbyshire, Jan 31, 2019

2. tags or title for pictures / photos

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Title is used to get more information about the content, different documents will have different title.

You can add same tags for documents with different title to group them to together, which will help in searching the file with same tags. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to add tags or title to your image.

Steps:

1. Right click on the Image or photo you want to tag.
    2. Select Properties.
    3. Select Detail tab.
    4. Under Description section, select
      tags or title.
    5. Add your tags or title and click on
      Ok.

Note: You can add more than one tag to the same image or photo.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 31, 2019
  3. amd5750m Win User
    rename inf

I have a 7670m 1gb driver crimson legacy, how to rename my 7670m (which in driver detects as 7600m) to 8670m?

I am something new in this I would appreciate it if you would give me all the steps since I am very interested

I use win 7

his is what I try to do but not rename these files

Does someone have a step for newbies?

this is more or less the idea in the link

16.101.X [Pre-GCN driver pack]

amd5750m, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Tag&Rename

Voice Tags on the E70

I'll try to answer in steps...

• The voice tags are set by the phone - there's no way of deleting them
    • The voice tags should be set to the default voice call number if you've set the defaults
    • You can't add your own as such, though you can add a nickname to the contacts, and that will be used for the synthesised tag rather than their first/last name.

I think that's it... hope it helps Tag&Rename :)

RichCowell, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Tag&Rename

1. Tag&Rename - Similar Threads - Tag&Rename

2. Hallo ich habe jetzt mehr mals am Tag ein Stillstand von Windows 10 DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hallo ich habe jetzt mehr mals am Tag ein Stillstand von Windows 10 DPC Watchdog Violation: Hallo ,ich habe jetzt mehr mals am Tag ein Stillstand von Windows 10 DPC Watchdog Violation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hallo-ich-habe-jetzt-mehr-mals-am-tag-ein/00dcf218-e977-4232-bfdc-ced6d16e00e6
  3. Hallo ich habe jetzt mehr mals am Tag ein Stillstand von Windows 10 DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hallo ich habe jetzt mehr mals am Tag ein Stillstand von Windows 10 DPC Watchdog Violation: Hallo ,ich habe jetzt mehr mals am Tag ein Stillstand von Windows 10 DPC Watchdog Violation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hallo-ich-habe-jetzt-mehr-mals-am-tag-ein/00dcf218-e977-4232-bfdc-ced6d16e00e6
  4. Hallo ich habe jetzt mehr mals am Tag ein Stillstand von Windows 10 DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Renaming folder in C:\Users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Renaming folder in C:\Users: The chap who installed Windows 10 on my PC, I asked him to use my license key when installing. I see that in this folder: C:\Users There is a profile named Win10 I sign in with my Microsoft account, use a PIN. Meaning this is not a local account, I want to change the name of...
  6. Renaming folder in C:\Users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Renaming folder in C:\Users: The chap who installed Windows 10 on my PC, I asked him to use my license key when installing. I see that in this folder: C:\Users There is a profile named Win10 I sign in with my Microsoft account, use a PIN. Meaning this is not a local account, I want to change the name of...
  7. Renaming folder in C:\Users

8. Renamer by EatMe new SETUP has a false detection with various names

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Renamer by EatMe new SETUP has a false detection with various names: Windows Defender finds several random named false infections on my Setup of my programmed software Renamer by EatMe. Program info page: http://eatme.pro/about-renamer direct download false infection http://eatme.pro/download/renamer-win10 .zip with SETUP that is detected...
  9. Renamer by EatMe new SETUP has a false detection with various names

Renamer by EatMe new SETUP has a false detection with various names: Windows Defender finds several random named false infections on my Setup of my programmed software Renamer by EatMe. Program info page: http://eatme.pro/about-renamer direct download false infection http://eatme.pro/download/renamer-win10 .zip with SETUP that is detected...
  10. Right Click has lost copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename. I need the original menu back

Right Click has lost copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename. I need the original menu back: When I right click on an icon it used to have copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename etc. now i need to click show more options and it is the most annoying thing in the entire world. I need to know how to fix it easily. its on my work computer so i cannot go into administrator...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tag and rename

2. tag&rename amazon search problem

3. tag&rename search problem

4. tag and rename amazon search not working,
  5. tag&rename no longer working,
  6. tag&rename search error www.windowsphoneinfo.com,
  7. tag&rename search error,
  8. search problems tag & rename,
  9. tag&rename will not search,
  10. tag&rename not working