Windows 10: Tagged pictures

Discus and support Tagged pictures in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do I change the name on a tagged picture or move to correct tagged name?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Darrelle AnnEllis, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Tagged pictures

How do I change the name on a tagged picture or move to correct tagged name?

:)

Darrelle AnnEllis, Dec 27, 2018
  2. arjfca Win User

Looking for Picture viewer with tags and comments

Hello

I'm looking for a picture viewer where I could
    - set tags and and write comments.
    - view pictures by selecting tags,

Comments not written on the picture

Any suggestion

Martin

arjfca, Dec 27, 2018
  3. tags or title for pictures / photos

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Title is used to get more information about the content, different documents will have different title.

You can add same tags for documents with different title to group them to together, which will help in searching the file with same tags. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to add tags or title to your image.

Steps:

1. Right click on the Image or photo you want to tag.
    2. Select Properties.
    3. Select Detail tab.
    4. Under Description section, select
      tags or title.
    5. Add your tags or title and click on
      Ok.

Note: You can add more than one tag to the same image or photo.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Dec 27, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

Tagged pictures

Looking for Picture viewer with tags and comments

Windows Essentials/Photo Gallery:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ows-essentials

Edwin, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Tagged pictures

1. Tagged pictures - Similar Threads - Tagged pictures

2. Tagging photos/videos say Not Tagged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tagging photos/videos say Not Tagged: I've been using photo gallery to tag and organize photos and videos successfully for some time now. Unfortunately, now after tagging it still sorts everything as "Not tagged" instead of organizing by their correct tagging. Is this a bug?...
  3. I WANT CONFIRMATION OF AUTHENTICATION ABOUT MY LAPTOP BEARING SERV. TAG: BNV81W2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I WANT CONFIRMATION OF AUTHENTICATION ABOUT MY LAPTOP BEARING SERV. TAG: BNV81W2: Hi. I am Arunabha Biswas email: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Contact No. +91-9051579197 I purchased a Laptop Dell Inspiron 5570 , bearing Service Tag: BNV81W2 EXPRESS SERVICE CODE: 25387771538 FROM AMAZON INDIA ONLINE. THE LAPTOP DOES NOT HAVE DCOA 9...
  4. Desktop Background Slideshow pictures selected by tag or label.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Background Slideshow pictures selected by tag or label.: I have pictures in a folder where they exist in more than one format and aspect ratio. Is there a way to choose a folder "Vacation 2018" and have the slideshow change my desktop background using only 1920x1080? Or by tag? Or by multiple tags? I have a tag for my family...
  5. Clear the 'cache' in file explorer for already used picture tags?

in Windows 10 Support
    Clear the 'cache' in file explorer for already used picture tags?: If you set some tags for your *.jpg pictures, the windows 10 file explorer shows them in the "details pane" on the right side. [img] This list can get very long and with some wrong or no longer used entries. How can I clear this list / cache / suggestions? Or how can I...
  6. Can Cortana search my tagged photos by name? "Hey Cortana, show me pictures of Grandma"

in Cortana
    Can Cortana search my tagged photos by name? "Hey Cortana, show me pictures of Grandma": Can Cortana search my tagged photos by name? For example, "Hey Cortana, show me pictures of Grandma" or "Hey Cortana search my pictures for Grandma". I'm using the Microsoft Photos app on Windows 10 and I've tagged the faces it found with the right names already....
  7. tags or title for pictures / photos

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    tags or title for pictures / photos: What is the difference between a tag and a title for a picture / photo and how can i learn how to use them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tags-or-title-for-pictures-photos/62b0fd54-1dec-40d2-a10d-b887dccc5ced"
  8. tagging imported pictures/videos with windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    tagging imported pictures/videos with windows 10: Unlike the windows 7 I am not able to tag my imported pictures with either a SD card or plugging the camera/phone. I am wondering if there is something I can change in settings so I can get this convenience back? Thanks...
  9. Renaming in batch pictures based to tags

Renaming in batch pictures based to tags: Hello, my phone when takes pictures it doesn't name them according to the date, but it does with a progressive number. What I looking for is a freeware software that RENAME pictures according to the DATE, HOUR and SECONDS. I.E.: 20170617_204417.JPG Date, hour,...
  10. Looking for Picture viewer with tags and comments

Looking for Picture viewer with tags and comments: Hello I'm looking for a picture viewer where I could - set tags and and write comments. - view pictures by selecting tags, Comments not written on the picture Any suggestion Martin 58237