Windows 10: tags and titles

Discus and support tags and titles in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I know that photos have a tag and a title but I cannot tell the difference. Could you explain what the difference is. hank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Angela Otero, Nov 12, 2018.

1. tags and titles

I know that photos have a tag and a title but I cannot tell the difference. Could you explain what the difference is. hank you

:)

Angela Otero, Nov 12, 2018

2. tags or title for pictures / photos

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Title is used to get more information about the content, different documents will have different title.

You can add same tags for documents with different title to group them to together, which will help in searching the file with same tags. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to add tags or title to your image.

Steps:

1. Right click on the Image or photo you want to tag.
    2. Select Properties.
    3. Select Detail tab.
    4. Under Description section, select
      tags or title.
    5. Add your tags or title and click on
      Ok.

Note: You can add more than one tag to the same image or photo.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Sybil48 Win User
    tags or title for pictures / photos

What is the difference between a tag and a title for a picture / photo and how can i learn how to use them

Sybil48, Nov 12, 2018
  4. tags and titles

Voice Tags on the E70

I'll try to answer in steps...

• The voice tags are set by the phone - there's no way of deleting them
    • The voice tags should be set to the default voice call number if you've set the defaults
    • You can't add your own as such, though you can add a nickname to the contacts, and that will be used for the synthesised tag rather than their first/last name.

I think that's it... hope it helps tags and titles :)

RichCowell, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

tags and titles

1. tags and titles - Similar Threads - tags titles

2. How can I add HEIC metadata tags, subject, etc. to my HEIC photos in Windows? I used these...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I add HEIC metadata tags, subject, etc. to my HEIC photos in Windows? I used these...: I use tags, comments, subject, author, and ratings to organize by photos 20K, most of which are from my iPhone. With the HEIC file type which I would prefer to use I cannot add "tags", "subject", or "author" ... so, my whole organization scheme fails. I cannot find any way to...
  3. How can I add HEIC metadata tags, subject, etc. to my HEIC photos in Windows? I used these...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I add HEIC metadata tags, subject, etc. to my HEIC photos in Windows? I used these...: I use tags, comments, subject, author, and ratings to organize by photos 20K, most of which are from my iPhone. With the HEIC file type which I would prefer to use I cannot add "tags", "subject", or "author" ... so, my whole organization scheme fails. I cannot find any way to...
  4. How can I add HEIC metadata tags, subject, etc. to my HEIC photos in Windows? I used these...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Tags / Date Modified

Tags / Date Modified: Changing a tag on a jpg photo causes the dated-modified to be changed. If you tag many photos and trust the exif date-taken within the photo files, use a file renaming app or exif app to change the date-modified to match the exif date-taken on all photos you tagged. This only...
  6. I want to use file property columns for sorting; how to populate Title or Tags or File...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to use file property columns for sorting; how to populate Title or Tags or File...: How can I populate values into file FOLDER property columns: Title and/or Tags and/or File Description? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-use-file-property-columns-for-sorting/2145a2ca-f9dd-4995-9018-11cc060c0909"
  7. Displaying Tags/Titles with JPG photo files

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Displaying Tags/Titles with JPG photo files: Before Win10 I could add a tag or title to a JPG picture and have it display on screen then I displayed the pictures full screen. Now in Win10 I can add it to the details tab for the picture, but it won't show when the picture is shown full screen. Can this be done?...
  8. tags or title for pictures / photos

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    tags or title for pictures / photos: What is the difference between a tag and a title for a picture / photo and how can i learn how to use them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tags-or-title-for-pictures-photos/62b0fd54-1dec-40d2-a10d-b887dccc5ced"
  9. One Note - Tags Summary of completed tasks grouped by Title

One Note - Tags Summary of completed tasks grouped by Title: In OneNote, ( eg OneNote 2016), its easy enough (via Home/FindTags) to create a Tags Summary all notes, grouped by Title. I use the todo check box for all my notes, and the Tag Summary contains both open and completed items. There is an option to "Show only unchecked...
  10. Adding Title/Comments/Tags to Folders + Sort in File Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding Title/Comments/Tags to Folders + Sort in File Manager: Two questions:- 1. Does anyone know of a simple method to add titles, comments, or tags, to folders in Windows 10? There was something called HobComment that worked on XP but there does not appear to be a Win10 X64 version. 2. Is it possible to have File Manager...