Windows 10: tags in One Note for Windows

Discus and support tags in One Note for Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there, I realy mis the option to create my own tags in one note for windows 10. I love this function in one note 2016 but I only want to us ethe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CoenRijn, Oct 8, 2018.

1. CoenRijn Win User

tags in One Note for Windows

Hi there, I realy mis the option to create my own tags in one note for windows 10. I love this function in one note 2016 but I only want to us ethe windows 10 version of one note because that's the future. But then , I realy mis the tags (and a few other options). But creating personal tags is for me very important. I know that it's coming once to one note, but please when is "once".....

thanks

Coen Rijn

:)

CoenRijn, Oct 8, 2018

2. Print or find all photo tags used in Windows 10

Hi,

Adding tags on your photos will help you easily find the photos you're looking for. If you would like to find the the list of photo tags you used, you may perform these steps:

• Open Windows Explorer.
    • View your folder in Details view to see tags.
    • Click Tags to sort by any of the tags.

Do let us know if have further queries.

Rachelle Gra, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Voice Tags on the E70

I'll try to answer in steps...

• The voice tags are set by the phone - there's no way of deleting them
    • The voice tags should be set to the default voice call number if you've set the defaults
    • You can't add your own as such, though you can add a nickname to the contacts, and that will be used for the synthesised tag rather than their first/last name.

I think that's it... hope it helps tags in One Note for Windows :)

RichCowell, Oct 8, 2018
  4. tags in One Note for Windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

tags in One Note for Windows

1. tags in One Note for Windows - Similar Threads - tags Note

2. Hallo ich habe jetzt mehr mals am Tag ein Stillstand von Windows 10 DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hallo ich habe jetzt mehr mals am Tag ein Stillstand von Windows 10 DPC Watchdog Violation: Hallo ,ich habe jetzt mehr mals am Tag ein Stillstand von Windows 10 DPC Watchdog Violation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hallo-ich-habe-jetzt-mehr-mals-am-tag-ein/00dcf218-e977-4232-bfdc-ced6d16e00e6
  3. Hallo ich habe jetzt mehr mals am Tag ein Stillstand von Windows 10 DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hallo ich habe jetzt mehr mals am Tag ein Stillstand von Windows 10 DPC Watchdog Violation: Hallo ,ich habe jetzt mehr mals am Tag ein Stillstand von Windows 10 DPC Watchdog Violation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hallo-ich-habe-jetzt-mehr-mals-am-tag-ein/00dcf218-e977-4232-bfdc-ced6d16e00e6
  4. Hallo ich habe jetzt mehr mals am Tag ein Stillstand von Windows 10 DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How can I add HEIC metadata tags, subject, etc. to my HEIC photos in Windows? I used these...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I add HEIC metadata tags, subject, etc. to my HEIC photos in Windows? I used these...: I use tags, comments, subject, author, and ratings to organize by photos 20K, most of which are from my iPhone. With the HEIC file type which I would prefer to use I cannot add "tags", "subject", or "author" ... so, my whole organization scheme fails. I cannot find any way to...
  6. Is there an app that can tag notes to a file, that can be quickly viewd by hovering over...

Is there an app that can tag notes to a file, that can be quickly viewd by hovering over...: Im having a very difficult time keeping track of multiple variations of audio projects. I easily loose track of projects, and cant find what i'm looking for. Even with just a few variations, it gets unmanageable for me. Being able to quickly see notes that I link to a file...
  7. Is there an app that can tag notes to a file, that can be quickly viewd by hovering over...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an app that can tag notes to a file, that can be quickly viewd by hovering over...: Im having a very difficult time keeping track of multiple variations of audio projects. I easily loose track of projects, and cant find what i'm looking for. Even with just a few variations, it gets unmanageable for me. Being able to quickly see notes that I link to a file...
  8. Is there an app that can tag notes to a file, that can be quickly viewd by hovering over...

9. Error code: 0x88982F52 when applying tags to image taken from Samsung Note 10+ phone

Error code: 0x88982F52 when applying tags to image taken from Samsung Note 10+ phone: When taking photo using Samsung Note 10+ then transferring onto the computer, then trying to apply tags in the properties, I received this error message: [ATTACH] The Windows 10 build I have is 1909, OS Build: 18363.778...
  10. One Note - Tags Summary of completed tasks grouped by Title

One Note - Tags Summary of completed tasks grouped by Title: In OneNote, ( eg OneNote 2016), its easy enough (via Home/FindTags) to create a Tags Summary all notes, grouped by Title. I use the todo check box for all my notes, and the Tag Summary contains both open and completed items. There is an option to "Show only unchecked...