Windows 10: Tailgator flash not connecting popping up on computer

Discus and support Tailgator flash not connecting popping up on computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My tailgator flash will not pop up on my computer. It used to pop up but now it just doesn't; it even works on my phone. If anyone knows anything it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Le vi, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Le vi Win User

Tailgator flash not connecting popping up on computer

My tailgator flash will not pop up on my computer. It used to pop up but now it just doesn't; it even works on my phone. If anyone knows anything it would help.

:)

Le vi, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Octopolus Win User

No Safely remove notifiction pop up, HAVE Icon

1st suggestion didnt work at all.
    2nd suggestion works but after that when i stop the device the "normal way" its still the same, no "safe to remove device" shows up

Octopolus, Mar 18, 2023
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Tailgator flash not connecting popping up on computer 97987d1485971061t-connecting-computer-no-internet-connection-network-printer-.png
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Tailgator flash not connecting popping up on computer 98003d1485971061t-connecting-computer-no-internet-connection-network-printer-b.png

topgundcp, Mar 18, 2023
  4. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

1. Tailgator flash not connecting popping up on computer - Similar Threads - Tailgator flash connecting

2. Cmd occasionally pops up on my computer and flashes for a couple of seconds then is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cmd occasionally pops up on my computer and flashes for a couple of seconds then is gone: So every couple of days when I’m using my gaming pc cmd will flash only that one time though and it’s when I usually start it up but I still think it’s annoying it’s not a virus cause I don’t install anything that isn’t official I also don’t have any corrupted files cause I...
  3. Cmd occasionally pops up on my computer and flashes for a couple of seconds then is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd occasionally pops up on my computer and flashes for a couple of seconds then is gone: So every couple of days when I’m using my gaming pc cmd will flash only that one time though and it’s when I usually start it up but I still think it’s annoying it’s not a virus cause I don’t install anything that isn’t official I also don’t have any corrupted files cause I...
  4. Pop-up messages continues flashing, unable to type

Pop-up messages continues flashing, unable to type: Pop-up message box continues flashing, unable to type https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-messages-continues-flashing-unable-to-type/52ab7b99-30d0-454b-a70a-35362541daec
  5. Tailgator flash not connecting popping up on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tailgator flash not connecting popping up on computer: My tailgator flash will not pop up on my computer. It used to pop up but now it just doesn't; it even works on my phone. If anyone knows anything it would help....
  6. Tailgator flash not connecting popping up on computer

Tailgator flash not connecting popping up on computer: My tailgator flash will not pop up on my computer. It used to pop up but now it just doesn't; it even works on my phone. If anyone knows anything it would help....
  7. how to stop norton virus renewal pop up and flash player pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to stop norton virus renewal pop up and flash player pop ups: This just started happening recently while browsing real estate on Zillow. I don't know if the site is hacked or my computer has been compromised somehow. When the Norton renewal pops up, the only way to make it go away is close the browser and reopen. Then it just happens...
  8. Flash drive wont pop up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flash drive wont pop up: My daughter's flash drive isn't acting right! It wont pop up so she can access all that is on there. It makes noise when we plug it in. Please tell me there is something that can be done....
  9. pop up flashing box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pop up flashing box: Im getting a pop up box with flashing message: Model: SDM-HS75P Ser No: 1023569 Mfg: 2005-18 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-flashing-box/5f65935a-b8f7-4e88-9eff-2d32a47abe45
  10. Quick Window Flashing / Popping Up Periodically

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Window Flashing / Popping Up Periodically: Hi, So a window keeps popping up periodically. It just flashes and goes away. I cannot see a title or anything in the window. I am concerned it is malware or a virus of some sort. How can I tell? Thanks, Robert 85740