Windows 10: Take a full screenshot of the "start page"

Discus and support Take a full screenshot of the "start page" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I need to keep in a image (screenshot) my full start page of Windows 10. There is a way to capture it (it's very very long)? The normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Pipppero2007, May 6, 2018.

1. Take a full screenshot of the "start page"

Hello,
    I need to keep in a image (screenshot) my full start page of Windows 10.
    There is a way to capture it (it's very very long)?
    The normal screenshot it's only for the full screen, not more.
    Thanks

:)

Pipppero2007, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Take a full screenshot of the "start page"

1. Take a full screenshot of the "start page" - Similar Threads - full screenshot start

2. I can't take a screenshot in full screen optimization.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't take a screenshot in full screen optimization.: On Windows 11, i can't take a screenshot in full screen optimization. It's only in cs:go/cs 2, probably because of 4:3. When i try to take a normal screenshot, it just takes a screenshot of everything i have open, if i try to capture Xbox or press win + PrtSc / win + shift +...
  3. I can't take a screenshot in full screen optimization.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't take a screenshot in full screen optimization.: On Windows 11, i can't take a screenshot in full screen optimization. It's only in cs:go/cs 2, probably because of 4:3. When i try to take a normal screenshot, it just takes a screenshot of everything i have open, if i try to capture Xbox or press win + PrtSc / win + shift +...
  4. Taking a screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taking a screenshot: Hi everyone, Well, I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with my Audacity. I have someone helping me with that, and he wanted me to send him a screenshot of my task manager configured in a certain way. After some poking around, I realized that I had been doing the...
  5. Taking a screenshot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taking a screenshot: Hi everyone, Well, I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with my Audacity. I have someone helping me with that, and he wanted me to send him a screenshot of my task manager configured in a certain way. After some poking around, I realized that I had been doing the...
  6. Taking a screenshot

Taking a screenshot: Hello Earlier I was able to take screenshot by pressing .... Shift + Windows + S key But after resetting my PC I am not able to take the screenshot the above mentioned way Please help...
  7. Taking screenshot

Taking screenshot: Guys help me take a screenshot. I have a type of keyboard where there are no keys for taking screenshots. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taking-screenshot/c61117fd-5b72-4a03-812a-d5b545f526b3
  8. taking screenshots

taking screenshots: Please, give instructions on how to take screenshots of my computer screen. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taking-screenshots/92850574-a600-40fb-80ed-4c00d54501a1
  9. Taking screenshots

Taking screenshots: Using Lightshot for taking screenshots. Please how could I set hotkeys for this app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taking-screenshots/dbe20516-8404-409f-ba95-0dc31418770d
  10. How to take full webpage screenshot in Chrome & Firefox

in Windows 10 News
    How to take full webpage screenshot in Chrome & Firefox: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Chrome and Firefox are not only popular because they are fast but also because they are readily customizable. Example, you can configure these browsers to take or capture a full webpage screenshot. So. Let’s see how to capture a full [...] This post How to...