Windows 10: Take Action on Virus

Discus and support Take Action on Virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Threat has take actions [Original Title: Virus]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by vamsi krishnakotte, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Take Action on Virus

Threat has take actions

[Original Title: Virus]

:)

vamsi krishnakotte, Dec 29, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 29, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 29, 2020
  4. DCnewbie Win User

Take Action on Virus

BEWARE: Spyware Doctor program is a VIRUS!!!

Also, I knew it was a rogue program because it would NOT DELETE when you went to "Add/Remove Programs". It wasn't going anywhere! It seemed strange but I never thought it was a virus!!! That company needs to be taken down. I am 100% sure this was an actual virus!! Any suggestions on where to take action???

DCnewbie, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Take Action on Virus

1. Take Action on Virus - Similar Threads - Action Virus

2. Virus & Threat protection start action not working, still says start action after clicking it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus & Threat protection start action not working, still says start action after clicking it: So i had downloaded Utorrent but then uninstalled it afterwards and one day I went to see if there is any updates. The security section said " threat found start the recommended action. I clicked it but nothing changed, so i went to see the details. It had so many regarding...
  3. Virus & Threat protection start action not working, still says start action after clicking it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus & Threat protection start action not working, still says start action after clicking it: So i had downloaded Utorrent but then uninstalled it afterwards and one day I went to see if there is any updates. The security section said " threat found start the recommended action. I clicked it but nothing changed, so i went to see the details. It had so many regarding...
  4. device security alert windows security action recommended - virus & threat protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    device security alert windows security action recommended - virus & threat protection: device security alert windows security action recommended - virus & threat protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-security-alert-windows-security-action/b40fc6db-d3a8-423d-9467-dc9292ec9248
  5. device security alert windows security action recommended - virus & threat protection

device security alert windows security action recommended - virus & threat protection: device security alert windows security action recommended - virus & threat protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-security-alert-windows-security-action/b40fc6db-d3a8-423d-9467-dc9292ec9248
  6. Windows 10 Virus and threat protection start action button not working, mouse cursor...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Virus and threat protection start action button not working, mouse cursor...: My Lenovo laptop started acting weird one morning out of nowhere. I have windows 10 and have not downloaded anything new. My cursor keeps getting stuck and my laptop keeps typing the number 8 repeatedly by itself. In my virus and threat protection, it says threats were found...
  7. Windows 10 Virus and threat protection start action button not working, mouse cursor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Virus and threat protection start action button not working, mouse cursor...: My Lenovo laptop started acting weird one morning out of nowhere. I have windows 10 and have not downloaded anything new. My cursor keeps getting stuck and my laptop keeps typing the number 8 repeatedly by itself. In my virus and threat protection, it says threats were found...
  8. Windows 10 Virus and threat protection start action button not working, mouse cursor...

9. Virus and Protection Scan keep finding the same virus but not removed despite taking action

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and Protection Scan keep finding the same virus but not removed despite taking action: Help! I've recently gotten a notification that I got malware on my Windows 10. It came out of nowhere I didn't download anything recently or open sketchy website. When I scan with Window's Virus and Protection, I got an alert for a Trojan called "Spyboy!MSR" actively...
  10. Virus and Protection Scan keep finding the same virus but not removed despite taking action

Virus and Protection Scan keep finding the same virus but not removed despite taking action: Help! I've recently gotten a notification that I got malware on my Windows 10. It came out of nowhere I didn't download anything recently or open sketchy website. When I scan with Window's Virus and Protection, I got an alert for a Trojan called "Spyboy!MSR" actively...