Windows 10: take actions windows defender

Discus and support take actions windows defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So i had this threat that said it affected my desktop i ran a test on windows defender and found the threat i keep on clicking take actions but it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by aboodhamdi, Jun 27, 2020.

1. take actions windows defender

So i had this threat that said it affected my desktop i ran a test on windows defender and found the threat i keep on clicking take actions but it doesn't do anything, however i did a test with malwarebytes and the threat got removed but windows defender is still saying that the threat is still there help?

:)

aboodhamdi, Jun 27, 2020
  2. mmast Win User

Windows Defender Reports Malware, Taking Care of it, No Further Action Required, Yet History is Empty

Windows Defender running on Windows 10 Pro x64 pops up a message (lower right corner of screen) that it detected malware, that it is taking care of the threat and that no further action is required. When I open the Defender UI and click on the History tab
    and view All detected items, the list is empty.

Isn't this a bug in Defender? Either there was no malware and it should not have reported that there was, or there was malware and it should be in the list of detected items.

mmast, Jun 27, 2020
  3. windows 10 - detected Malware notification - no action required.

Hi Manoj,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Open Settings.

• Click on System and click on Notifications and Actions.

• Under Show notifications for these apps turn off the setting for Windows defender.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jun 27, 2020
  4. take actions windows defender

Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

take actions windows defender

1. take actions windows defender - Similar Threads - actions defender

2. Windows defender keeps showing these trojans/phishing threats that need actions. But when I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender keeps showing these trojans/phishing threats that need actions. But when I...: I have gotten a few of these trojan warnings from IO Bit malware fighter and windows defender. Malware fighter says quarantined and deleted. defender has them still in the threats and says they need actions. When i try nothing happens. I am afraid to do anything with this new...
  3. Windows defender keeps showing these trojans/phishing threats that need actions. But when I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender keeps showing these trojans/phishing threats that need actions. But when I...: I have gotten a few of these trojan warnings from IO Bit malware fighter and windows defender. Malware fighter says quarantined and deleted. defender has them still in the threats and says they need actions. When i try nothing happens. I am afraid to do anything with this new...
  4. Windows defender yellow triangle warning saying Actions recommended.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender yellow triangle warning saying Actions recommended.: Lately I noticed, that I have this warning icon on my windwos defender icon. One thing, that confuses me is when I start or reset my PC is says, that everything is ok, but after some time I don't know how long it takes as I usually forget to check it. it turns to yellow...
  5. Windows defender yellow triangle warning saying Actions recommended.

Windows defender yellow triangle warning saying Actions recommended.: Lately I noticed, that I have this warning icon on my windwos defender icon. One thing, that confuses me is when I start or reset my PC is says, that everything is ok, but after some time I don't know how long it takes as I usually forget to check it. it turns to yellow...
  6. when I take action to remove a threat in Windows Defender the threat still appears in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I take action to remove a threat in Windows Defender the threat still appears in...: when I take action to remove a threat in Windows Defender the threat still appears in Protection History https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-take-action-to-remove-a-threat-in-windows/6721686f-615e-453d-b66f-b6f3dc1f1f60
  7. when I take action to remove a threat in Windows Defender the threat still appears in...

when I take action to remove a threat in Windows Defender the threat still appears in...: when I take action to remove a threat in Windows Defender the threat still appears in Protection History https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-take-action-to-remove-a-threat-in-windows/6721686f-615e-453d-b66f-b6f3dc1f1f60
  8. Windows Defender Reported TrojanDownloader:JS/Nemucod but Can't Action it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Reported TrojanDownloader:JS/Nemucod but Can't Action it: My Windows Defender detected a threat named TrojanDownloader:JS/Nemucod. I tried to take action - quarantine and remove but nothing worked. I then deleted all discord files and uninstalled the program, restarted my computer, and windows is still telling me the threat is...
  9. Windows Defender Reported TrojanDownloader:JS/Nemucod but Can't Action it

Windows Defender Reported TrojanDownloader:JS/Nemucod but Can't Action it: My Windows Defender detected a threat named TrojanDownloader:JS/Nemucod. I tried to take action - quarantine and remove but nothing worked. I then deleted all discord files and uninstalled the program, restarted my computer, and windows is still telling me the threat is...
  10. Windows Defender Reported TrojanDownloader:JS/Nemucod but Can't Action it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security