Windows 10: Take computer back to original start up

Discus and support Take computer back to original start up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a*Surface Pro 3 that I want to give to my son. I want to remove my account & return it to the initial setup state. Can someone tell me how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tully, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Tully Win User

Take computer back to original start up

I have a*Surface Pro 3 that I want to give to my son.
    I want to remove my account & return it to the initial setup state.

Can someone tell me how to do this?

Thanx

:)

Tully, Jan 15, 2017

2. Error: something is wrong with the cooling system

Original Title: warning

Ever Since I downloaded windows 10. Everytime I start up my computer it tells me something is wrong with the cooling system. turn off the computer and take it to the shop. Is this something I can fix without taking it to the shop?

PatrickWollard, Jan 15, 2017
  3. Unable to browse messages and take back up.

Hi,

My phone model is Nokia 3230

cable used CA-53

Using PC suite version 7.1.30.9

I installed the PC suite with the CD I got and Updated the PC suite with the latest version.

I was able to browse messages for the First few times but now I am unable to see any messages in my PC when I conenct the mobile with PC.and in the starting also I didnt see the
    MYFOLDERS messages from my phone.

and when I tyry to ake backup it shows that Back up is done up to 60% and says
    Phone is disconnected,please connect the phone and try again.

it is failing in Phone specific backup stage.I am not whether my data is stored or not. can anyone please help me in this regard.

naveens---01, Jan 15, 2017
  4. z3r010 Win User

z3r010, Jan 15, 2017
Thema:

1. Take computer back to original start up - Similar Threads - computer original start

2. How to stop the beeping and start my computer back up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop the beeping and start my computer back up: I want my computer stop beeping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-the-beeping-and-start-my-computer-back/b4f503c1-73c0-4efc-8250-89ec213cbe5e
  3. Windows takes ages to start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows takes ages to start up: I have an NVME SSD for my OS, and yet my operating system takes 3,5 maybe even 10-15 minutes to start up. The scrolling wheel will get stuck for a minute or so, then go again, and then stop again rinse and repeat for the random timeframe of start up. I recently installed a...
  4. Windows takes ages to start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows takes ages to start up: I have an NVME SSD for my OS, and yet my operating system takes 3,5 maybe even 10-15 minutes to start up. The scrolling wheel will get stuck for a minute or so, then go again, and then stop again rinse and repeat for the random timeframe of start up. I recently installed a...
  5. SSD Takes a While to Start Up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD Takes a While to Start Up: Hello, when I login to Windows my SSD drive (SanDisk Ultra 1TB) will sometimes not show up as accessible straight away and the whole system kind of gets stuck and when I try to open windows or folders nothing happens until the drive shows up. For example the drive is blank...
  6. SSD Takes a While to Start Up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD Takes a While to Start Up: Hello, when I login to Windows my SSD drive SanDisk Ultra 1TB will sometimes not show up as accessible straight away and the whole system kind of gets stuck and when I try to open windows or folders nothing happens until the drive shows up. For example the drive is blank as...
  7. Computer start up is taking ages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer start up is taking ages: Hi, My laptop is starting up really slowly, do you know how to fix this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-start-up-is-taking-ages/77a7ca30-4db8-4274-b625-2fbe1022ce6b
  8. backing up computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    backing up computer: I understand backing up will save files pictures music etc. My question is I have purchased software onlinemeaning I have no physical Cd or DVD to use for reinstall should computer fail, will these type of files also be saved when I back up computer to external hard drive....
  9. Start up taking way to slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start up taking way to slow: Hi my laptop has all of a sudden has had a start up problem. It loads my system account and everthing but once I sign in. The main screen takes at the minimum a whole day to load all my applications. I can use most of them once they are all loaded but I can't access my system...
  10. Get back the original windows 10 start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get back the original windows 10 start menu: After the Anniversary update Windows 10 Start menu looks cluttered. I like things to the minimal. Is there a way to revert back to the previous windows 10 menu? 60549