Windows 10: Take longer time on welcome

Discus and support Take longer time on welcome in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; when I bought my laptop then it take roughly 10 sec to bootup and takes roughly 1sec in welcome screen but when I download some app and games from then... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by khushal singh saini, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Take longer time on welcome

when I bought my laptop then it take roughly 10 sec to bootup and takes roughly 1sec in welcome screen but when I download some app and games from then my pc takes longer time on welcome screen roughly 5-10 sec. which is very annoying. I trIed every possible way, watch solutions on youtube but doesnt work

:)

khushal singh saini, Feb 13, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 13, 2021
  3. every time with windows 10 upgrade all my favorites are no longer listed

Original title: favorites

help please every time with windows 10 upgrade all my favorites are no longer listed, I have to use system restore, any suggestions as why ..

Thanks

borgoticino, Feb 13, 2021
  4. Take longer time on welcome

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

Take longer time on welcome

1. Take longer time on welcome - Similar Threads - longer welcome

2. Why can my computer no longer find the external ARCAM irDAC-II digital to analog convertor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can my computer no longer find the external ARCAM irDAC-II digital to analog convertor...: My computer originally had a CPU and motherboard which wasa not compatible to W11. I have just changed them to compatible items. My sound system has run for several years without problems. It also worked with the new motherboard. Soon after the hardware change I reactivated...
  3. Why can my computer no longer find the external ARCAM irDAC-II digital to analog convertor...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can my computer no longer find the external ARCAM irDAC-II digital to analog convertor...: My computer originally had a CPU and motherboard which wasa not compatible to W11. I have just changed them to compatible items. My sound system has run for several years without problems. It also worked with the new motherboard. Soon after the hardware change I reactivated...
  4. App doesn't run/uninstall and Laptop Welcome... Screen loads longer than usual.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App doesn't run/uninstall and Laptop Welcome... Screen loads longer than usual.: I was using an app and at one point randomly the app doesnt launch anymore and also can not be uninstalled in any way, it always says that it had an error launching the app, it takes a while for this error to appear and trying to uninstall it does nothing, when this first...
  5. App doesn't run/uninstall and Laptop Welcome... Screen loads longer than usual.

App doesn't run/uninstall and Laptop Welcome... Screen loads longer than usual.: I was using an app and at one point randomly the app doesnt launch anymore and also can not be uninstalled in any way, it always says that it had an error launching the app, it takes a while for this error to appear and trying to uninstall it does nothing, when this first...
  6. App doesn't run/uninstall and Laptop Welcome... Screen loads longer than usual.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Why do I still show on Windows 10 Welcome screen when I am no longer a user?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why do I still show on Windows 10 Welcome screen when I am no longer a user?: I set up my old computer for my grandson using my old license, as I built a brand-new system with Windows 11 Pro. Before getting the old computer setup I downloaded a windows 10 USB installer using my Windows 10 Pro license and proceeded to do a clean install onto a new hard...
  8. Why do I still show on Windows 10 Welcome screen when I am no longer a user?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I still show on Windows 10 Welcome screen when I am no longer a user?: I set up my old computer for my grandson using my old license, as I built a brand-new system with Windows 11 Pro. Before getting the old computer setup I downloaded a windows 10 USB installer using my Windows 10 Pro license and proceeded to do a clean install onto a new hard...
  9. Why do I still show on Windows 10 Welcome screen when I am no longer a user?

10. login "welcome" stays longer than usual on ssd after sept update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    login "welcome" stays longer than usual on ssd after sept update: hey guys... i dont know if its the september update but i have a ssd and login used to be a flash like 2 secs..welcome wouldnt stay more than a second... now when i log in welcome is their for 3-4 seconds before the desktop loads....this never happened before... any ideas...