Windows 10: take pictures of my screen and let me print it

Discus and support take pictures of my screen and let me print it in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why hasn't my computer been able to take pictures of my screen and let me print it since Window 10 was installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Theoreshans, Oct 30, 2020.

1. take pictures of my screen and let me print it

Why hasn't my computer been able to take pictures of my screen and let me print it since Window 10 was installed

:)

Theoreshans, Oct 30, 2020

2. Pictures won't print

Hello,

To print a photo, you may use the Photos app. Follow these steps:

• Open the Photos app and then click on the picture.
    • Click the 3 dots icon and then choose Print.
    Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Raymond Ave, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 printing issue while printing picture from Document files.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in printer settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "I cannot print a picture from my Documents file", are you trying to print a picture present in a word document file or trying to print a picture on Windows 10?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about printer related issues and check if it helps.

Fix printer problems

Please get back to us with an update on issue with printing pictures in document file on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 30, 2020
  4. take pictures of my screen and let me print it

Printing pictures

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing. We are glad to help you.

Please share this:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• How are you trying to print?

• What happens when you try to print?

• Are you getting any error message?

I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + X”.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

• Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.

• Follow the On Screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us with the updated status to assist you further. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

take pictures of my screen and let me print it

1. take pictures of my screen and let me print it - Similar Threads - pictures screen let

2. Computer Won't let me paste pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer Won't let me paste pictures: Hello All -I am attempting to copy a group of pictures onto a back up drive and I am getting the attached message.My laptop is an IdeaPad Gaming 3 with currently 237 GB of memory with 226 GB being used. The backup drive I am trying to move items over to is a Seagate that is...
  3. Computer Won't let me paste pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Won't let me paste pictures: Hello All -I am attempting to copy a group of pictures onto a back up drive and I am getting the attached message.My laptop is an IdeaPad Gaming 3 with currently 237 GB of memory with 226 GB being used. The backup drive I am trying to move items over to is a Seagate that is...
  4. Computer Won't let me paste pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Picture password won't let me log in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Picture password won't let me log in: I recently owned a few different laptops Lenovo Yoga L13, Lenovo Yoga 9i, etc., with which I always used the Picture password option with no issues.I just got a Dell 7420, and I can set up the Picture password just fine, however when I go to log in, it doesn't do anything. It...
  6. Windows Photo App not letting me print

Windows Photo App not letting me print: When I go to print a photo from the Windows Photo App, I click the print icon and something flashes on screen for like half a second and then disappears. Im assuming its the print preview window. Then after that happens I click it again and absolutely nothing happens. If I...
  7. How to take picture of the screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to take picture of the screen?: how to take a picture from the screen of my pc...thank you... ***Modified title from: how can i take a picture of my pc screen?thank you...*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-take-picture-of-the-screen/ed8d0b78-6029-4a2a-b09e-7f076f17e9d6
  8. take pictures from screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    take pictures from screen: I have a Lenovo Yoga book note windows10 need to take pictures from screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/take-pictures-from-screen/ac4f4a9a-fbfe-46c2-8408-f7c5963d6cd0
  9. Microsoft wont let me print a document

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft wont let me print a document: Just got windows latest update. Need to print an adobe pdf. Tried printing it from adobe software but MICROSOFT insists on me crating an account first. This SUCKS 138610
  10. Photos won't let me add my pictures into a video

Photos won't let me add my pictures into a video: I tried to add a photo into the "make a video" part of the Photos app, but a message popped up that said "We couldn't add some files. These files have properties that can't be read, so we couldn't add them." I tried it with photos that have worked before as well, but the same...