Windows 10: Take the stage at Microsoft Ignite!

Discus and support Take the stage at Microsoft Ignite! in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We’ve just opened the Call for Content for community-presented sessions at Microsoft Ignite in Chicago, IL, May 4-8 2015. These sessions are a great... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Take the stage at Microsoft Ignite!

Source: Take the stage at Microsoft Ignite! - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Apr 1, 2015

2. "installation fails at the safe boot stage"

Running Windows 8.1 on a stable installation.

Downloaded Windows 10 and created installation disk

ran through installation 3 times each time

"installation fails at the safe boot stage"

Any suggestions

DavidHawker, Apr 1, 2015
  3. "installation fails at the safe boot stage"

Same case.

Gigabyte brix i3

Booting from official 10240 iso burnt on a usb key, just shows windows logo and after some seconds computer restarts itself.

Executing setup from within windows, error message at first boot:

0x1900101-0x20017 The installation failed in SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation

Carlos Arqués, Apr 1, 2015
Thema:

Take the stage at Microsoft Ignite!

1. Take the stage at Microsoft Ignite! - Similar Threads - stage Microsoft Ignite

2. Fixing E: Stage 2 Takes Forever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fixing E: Stage 2 Takes Forever: I'm using a Laptop and I have 2 Drives, C 500 GB SSD Drive Where I have my windows and E 2 TB SSD drive Where I store my data. 2 days ago while removing files from my E drive, the process froze. I then restarted my laptop and windows detected that my E drive has an issue. I...
  3. Fixing E: Stage 2 Takes Forever

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fixing E: Stage 2 Takes Forever: I'm using a Laptop and I have 2 Drives, C 500 GB SSD Drive Where I have my windows and E 2 TB SSD drive Where I store my data. 2 days ago while removing files from my E drive, the process froze. I then restarted my laptop and windows detected that my E drive has an issue. I...
  4. Fixing E: Stage 2 Takes Forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Announcing Microsoft Ignite The Tour

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Ignite The Tour: Join us for free deep technical training coming to a city near you! We’re excited to announce Microsoft Ignite The Tour, a free technical training event for developers and tech professionals, is coming to a city near you. Our top engineers are hitting the road to bring to...
  6. A guide to Windows at Microsoft Ignite 2018

in Windows 10 News
    A guide to Windows at Microsoft Ignite 2018: As you start to fine tune your Microsoft Ignite schedule, you’ll notice the more than 100 sessions focused on Windows, making it difficult (to say the least) to know which sessions should be on your list. From a first look at Desktop Analytics and the Microsoft Managed...
  7. Register Now for Microsoft Ignite 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Register Now for Microsoft Ignite 2018: How often do you get the opportunity to meet the people behind the products you work with every day—especially the real leaders and innovators? That’s exactly what you’ll get at Microsoft Ignite. From high-level strategy to deep product insights to exploring what’s next in...
  8. The Outlook guide to Microsoft Ignite 2017

in Windows 10 News
    The Outlook guide to Microsoft Ignite 2017: Hey all, hope you are getting excited for Ignite! We have a great slate of sessions scheduled this year for Outlook, spanning each of our different client and key scenarios like groups and calendaring. To make it easier to find us in Orlando, I've pulled together a list of...
  9. Microsoft Ignite OneDrive Session Primer

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Ignite OneDrive Session Primer: [img] *Arrow Microsoft Ignite | Orlando, FL | September 25-29, 2017 Ignite is coming up fast and we are super excited to share all the cool stuff that is coming to the product. So before you go, you need to know…what session should I be attending? Here are some...
  10. OneDrive burns brightly at Microsoft Ignite

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive burns brightly at Microsoft Ignite: We’ve had an incredible week here in Chicago! There have been so many cool innovation announcements from all over the company. OneDrive is benefiting from many of these broader Microsoft investments but we’ve also spent this week outlining more details of the features we’re...