Windows 10: take too much time for installation

Discus and support take too much time for installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I would experience the time issue for installing the update.it going on preparing installation about 2 hours.what's the reason? I have a fresh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AjmalMuhammed1, Sep 26, 2018.

1. take too much time for installation

Hi,

I would experience the time issue for installing the update.it going on preparing installation about 2 hours.what's the reason?

I have a fresh new device with 8 GB RAM and core i7 processor

could any one pls tell the problem?

:)

AjmalMuhammed1, Sep 26, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 26, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

take too much time for installation

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond take too much time for installation :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

take too much time for installation

1. take too much time for installation - Similar Threads - too much installation

2. System loading takes too much time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System loading takes too much time.: Hello community.My Windows needs like 2 minutes to boot.This started a few days ago. I used a backup, and I installed the latest updates but this didn't affect the boot time.It looks like: I press the power button on the PC case - I see BIOS things press f11 my USB devices...
  3. System loading takes too much time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System loading takes too much time.: Hello community.My Windows needs like 2 minutes to boot.This started a few days ago. I used a backup, and I installed the latest updates but this didn't affect the boot time.It looks like: I press the power button on the PC case - I see BIOS things press f11 my USB devices...
  4. Windows Defender taking too much time to open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender taking too much time to open.: Hi, i recently noticed that after updating to windows 11, either way upgrade or fresh install, when i open windows defender it doesn't open and stay black for a long time. when i close it open multiple times it doesn't open and after sometime the app opens and i wont have...
  5. Windows Defender taking too much time to open.

Windows Defender taking too much time to open.: Hi, i recently noticed that after updating to windows 11, either way upgrade or fresh install, when i open windows defender it doesn't open and stay black for a long time. when i close it open multiple times it doesn't open and after sometime the app opens and i wont have...
  6. Windows 11 update taking too much time

Windows 11 update taking too much time: I was doing my windows 11 update which initially downloaded within half an hour but got stuck in installing at 25%. Then it suddenly came back to downloading 0% Now after 1hr its stuck at installing 7%. Is this normal? How much more time will it take to install?...
  7. Windows 11 update taking too much time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update taking too much time: I was doing my windows 11 update which initially downloaded within half an hour but got stuck in installing at 25%. Then it suddenly came back to downloading 0% Now after 1hr its stuck at installing 7%. Is this normal? How much more time will it take to install?...
  8. Chkdsk C: /R taking too much time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chkdsk C: /R taking too much time: Hlw I want to know how much time Chkdsk C: /R takes on 120 gb windows os partition its been 7 hrs and still running. Fixing C: Stage 1: 23% 95027 of 399872; Total: 0%; ETA: 999:00:00 [IMG]...
  9. take too much time to update window

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    take too much time to update window: take to much time to update window i try it from yesterday but till now it not update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/take-too-much-time-to-update-window/1c3808a1-0c59-488f-b366-8b3448576019
  10. Windows Defender Taking too Much Time

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Taking too Much Time: My windows defender is now in its 21st hour doing a full scan. Is this normal? How long should it take? [Original Title: windows defender] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-taking-too-much-time/e1e68879-0e78-4e99-9052-de943e38cdaf