Windows 10: taken over

Discus and support taken over in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Somehow, someone, has used a developer app to allow windows 10 to make changes to my chrome book android with no windows version remotely. I cannot... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LauraMcQuaid, Dec 18, 2020.

1. taken over

Somehow, someone, has used a developer app to allow windows 10 to make changes to my chrome book android with no windows version remotely. I cannot save files, they get deleted remotely from my chrome files regardless of where or how I save them.

My emails are being redirected including Microsoft; I dont get them at all or they are redirected to spam or archives.

Does not matter if Chrome Book is on, off, on wifi or not on wifi.

There is code with items such as this: system.Runtime.Serialization.DataMember]

publicbool? IsManaged {get; }

6 months now and I can't get any resolution.

Any advice much appriciated.

Thank you

Laura

:)

LauraMcQuaid, Dec 18, 2020

2. Please help a newb under/over volt/clock PLEASE

5min test results have rolled in:

What do ya'll suggest my next step taken should be ?

BenchedADC, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Anak Win User
    Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

taken over [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

4. taken over

Extracting Zip Files

Thanks pyramid10 for your contribution, I ensured that the steps taken and the source and destination folders were the same, in the using zip7 as suggested by BunnyJ resolved all issues for me.
    I am the first to admit that I am a long long way from understanding the intricacies of computers and if truth be told I am now to old anyway to absorb much information.
    Cheers.

croydonian, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

taken over

1. taken over - Similar Threads - taken

2. My microsft account has been taken over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsft account has been taken over: Someone has setup their own email and app for 2fa and recovery and i cannot change the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsft-account-has-been-taken-over/55af3974-d3c2-4ae9-bc96-09c9f0448291
  3. My microsft account has been taken over

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microsft account has been taken over: Someone has setup their own email and app for 2fa and recovery and i cannot change the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsft-account-has-been-taken-over/55af3974-d3c2-4ae9-bc96-09c9f0448291
  4. My microsft account has been taken over

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Snip and Sketch doesn't allow me to edit taken screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip and Sketch doesn't allow me to edit taken screenshot: When I take a screenshot with Win+Shift+S shortcut, it takes a screenshot, but when the notification pops up to edit the screenshot, Snip and Sketch does not open. Even if I click the app it doesn't open.Things I've tried and failed in order Terminate Reset Uninstall...
  6. Snip and Sketch doesn't allow me to edit taken screenshot

Snip and Sketch doesn't allow me to edit taken screenshot: When I take a screenshot with Win+Shift+S shortcut, it takes a screenshot, but when the notification pops up to edit the screenshot, Snip and Sketch does not open. Even if I click the app it doesn't open.Things I've tried and failed in order Terminate Reset Uninstall...
  7. Snip and Sketch doesn't allow me to edit taken screenshot

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Date Taken field not showing seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Date Taken field not showing seconds: I'm trying to organize photos from different devices, and I'm a bit "finicky" about date/time accuracy, I'm using third party software but it crashes often, and would like to know if there is any possible way to see the seconds of Date Taken Pictures, or Media Created Videos...
  9. Date Taken field not showing seconds

Date Taken field not showing seconds: I'm trying to organize photos from different devices, and I'm a bit "finicky" about date/time accuracy, I'm using third party software but it crashes often, and would like to know if there is any possible way to see the seconds of Date Taken Pictures, or Media Created Videos...
  10. How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool

How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool: How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool, I want JPG instead of .PNG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-jpg-as-a-default-when-saving-screenshot/5ed679e1-6459-4e2e-bf38-c5dcc0d24d6e