Windows 10: taking 100% of disk and icons are not laoding in taskbar during startup

Discus and support taking 100% of disk and icons are not laoding in taskbar during startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows is taking 100% of disk and on startup desktop is loading but not the icons in the taskbar.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by raghavendra shanthamraju, Oct 17, 2018.

1. taking 100% of disk and icons are not laoding in taskbar during startup

windows is taking 100% of disk and on startup desktop is loading but not the icons in the taskbar.

:)

raghavendra shanthamraju, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Rohn007 Win User
    Rohn007, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Mark Ole Win User

taking 100% of disk and icons are not laoding in taskbar during startup

Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

taking 100% of disk and icons are not laoding in taskbar during startup

1. taking 100% of disk and icons are not laoding in taskbar during startup - Similar Threads - taking 100% disk

2. 100 disk usage on startup HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100 disk usage on startup HDD: Hello!I'm getting 100% disk usage every time on startup. It usually went down after a couple of minutes. Services like sys main take up to 99% or 100%. It kinda slows down my laptop. I'm on HDD and is there a way to solve this without upgrading to SSD? I already turned off...
  3. 100% disk usage at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100% disk usage at startup: Hi, My problem is that Windows takes a long time to start despite being on an SSD, and on further investigation this is because the system disk is at 100% disk usage, slowing down the entire computer, and after using Windows Performance Analyzer, I saw that the "System"...
  4. 100% disk usage at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    100% disk usage at startup: Hi, My problem is that Windows takes a long time to start despite being on an SSD, and on further investigation this is because the system disk is at 100% disk usage, slowing down the entire computer, and after using Windows Performance Analyzer, I saw that the "System"...
  5. 100% disk usage at startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Disk usage at 100% on startup

Disk usage at 100% on startup: Hi, I have Windows 10 and when I boot up my computer my disk usage is at 100% and it doesn't go down. Task manager is showing no one app using a lot of the disk, and I've disabled apps on startup etc, reset my computer, removed unused apps, used CCleaner and checked disk. I...
  7. 100% Disk Usage on Startup

100% Disk Usage on Startup: Hello, My problem is that Windows takes a very long time to startup despite it being on an SSD Rotating circles for a minute or so, and on further investigation it's because of the system disk having 100% disk usage which slows the entire computer down, and after using...
  8. Disk Usage 100% During Download

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk Usage 100% During Download: Tried Disabling Superfetch, DiagTrac, Removed Some of the Bloatware, Disabled Flash, Updated Win10 to 1909, Used Multiple Browsers, etc, restarted, checked the health of the hard drive, Disabled almost all StartUps. It was before this month; any help would be appreciated...
  9. Desktop icons take long time to load - 100% disk usage

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop icons take long time to load - 100% disk usage: Hello everyone, This is a problem I've been having for months but only today did I get the idea to ask for help here. So as the title suggests the icons in my desktop take quite some time to load, particularly when I do a cold boot (after a restart for instance). It also...
  10. 100% Disk Usage during startup/opening new programs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    100% Disk Usage during startup/opening new programs: Hello, Awhile ago, I was still on Windows 7, and my system began to be incredibly slow, especially during startup. I wasn't sure back then what the problem was, or what I had done to make it so slow. I figured it was linked to BlueStacks, and uninstalling it did help a lot....