Windows 10: Taking forever

Discus and support Taking forever in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am the owner of an Acer Nitro 5 which meets what is needed to upgrade to windows 11. For the past 2 weeks I have been checking on the update and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AdamWirth1, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Taking forever

I am the owner of an Acer Nitro 5 which meets what is needed to upgrade to windows 11. For the past 2 weeks I have been checking on the update and security and all I get are update for defender and so on but i have not been able to get the upgrade. And yes I did to the health check program to confirm I can upgrade this is really frustrating. And when I did the check thing on the update and security portion it says they are doing extra testing on all PCs. What is going on ?. Also my spouse who owns a Lenovo her computer also meets what's needed as well and she gets the same defender updates as

:)

AdamWirth1, Oct 21, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 21, 2021
  3. Nokia battery monitor takes forever to analyse????

Hello

my nokia battery monitor takes forever to analyse!! Any suggestions???.?

Thanks

Btw I am typing with swype !!!!

It is awesome Taking forever :)

DrTech---01, Oct 21, 2021
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Taking forever

Windows 10 Update Taking Forever

To isolate your concern, we suggest that you perform the following steps to trigger
    safe mode through the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) option. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Improper shutdown process (For Laptop: Remove the battery before performing the steps)
      • Turn on your computer. When the Windows logo is visible, unplug the power source of your computer. Perform this step three times.
      • On the fourth time that you turn on your computer, just simply wait for the
        Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) window to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click
      Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the
      F4
      key to start your computer in safe mode.

We also recommend that you perform a system restore after booting in
    safe mode
    . This option takes your PC back to an earlier point in time. Restoring won’t affect your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed after the restore point was made. To do
    this, follow the steps below:

• In the Search box, type Control
      Panel and press Enter.
    • On the upper-right window, under View
      by, click Category and select
      Large icons.
    • Search Control Panel for Recovery.
    • Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
    • Choose the restore point related to the problematic app, driver, or update, and then select Next > Finish.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

Taking forever

1. Taking forever - Similar Threads - Taking forever

2. Documents not opening, scanning taking forever to load, not able to attach documents to emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Documents not opening, scanning taking forever to load, not able to attach documents to emails: I am having difficulty for days now not being able to open word documents, pdf documents, scanning a document and not being able to save the document and sometimes it will not allow me to attached documents to an email. Everything is up to date on my computers....
  3. Documents not opening, scanning taking forever to load, not able to attach documents to emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Documents not opening, scanning taking forever to load, not able to attach documents to emails: I am having difficulty for days now not being able to open word documents, pdf documents, scanning a document and not being able to save the document and sometimes it will not allow me to attached documents to an email. Everything is up to date on my computers....
  4. My laptop won’t run without going black and taking forever to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won’t run without going black and taking forever to load: My laptop was working fine , then i turned it off for the night and when i tried to use it the next morning that screen was black. It took around 10 minutes for the hp logo to load under the logo was a loading circle and the lockscreen didn't load until 20 minutes later ....
  5. My laptop won’t run without going black and taking forever to load

My laptop won’t run without going black and taking forever to load: My laptop was working fine , then i turned it off for the night and when i tried to use it the next morning that screen was black. It took around 10 minutes for the hp logo to load under the logo was a loading circle and the lockscreen didn't load until 20 minutes later ....
  6. Roblox takes forever to load and freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox takes forever to load and freezes: Hello. As the title says, my Roblox has been taking forever to load, and has been freezing. My PC has a Core I7-10700 CPU, GTX 1660TI GPU, 64 GBs of RAM, 2TBs SSD, 1 TB HDD, and Ziply FIber gig speed internet, which I'm connect via ethernet. My Roblox has been working fine a...
  7. Roblox takes forever to load and freezes

Roblox takes forever to load and freezes: Hello. As the title says, my Roblox has been taking forever to load, and has been freezing. My PC has a Core I7-10700 CPU, GTX 1660TI GPU, 64 GBs of RAM, 2TBs SSD, 1 TB HDD, and Ziply FIber gig speed internet, which I'm connect via ethernet. My Roblox has been working fine a...
  8. MICROSOFT Why does it take FOREVER to download Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT Why does it take FOREVER to download Windows 10?: I'm trying to create a windows 10 usb flash stick to use to install windows 10 but the process in downloading is taking forever, someone within Microsoft needs to see for themselves and fix this matter...
  9. MICROSOFT Why does it take FOREVER to download Windows 10?

MICROSOFT Why does it take FOREVER to download Windows 10?: I'm trying to create a windows 10 usb flash stick to use to install windows 10 but the process in downloading is taking forever, someone within Microsoft needs to see for themselves and fix this matter...
  10. MICROSOFT Why does it take FOREVER to download Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade