Windows 10: Taks bar time goes black when i put the task bar in small icon mode ,and in dark mode...

Discus and support Taks bar time goes black when i put the task bar in small icon mode ,and in dark mode... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/g5425oqvmoa51.png?width=180&format=png&auto=webp&s=d0997ae81d413da3a6ddb87a16ed744114060853 like this, the weird... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FlxDrv, Jul 13, 2020.

1. /u/FlxDrv Win User

Taks bar time goes black when i put the task bar in small icon mode ,and in dark mode...

/u/FlxDrv, Jul 13, 2020

2. C5 time-bar in energy saving mode

I have now put energy saving mode to 10 seconds and light time-out to 60 seconds. The time-bar starts up after 10 seconds showing in white and blue with a black background. After a few seconds the background turns to white and when the time-out for the lighting
    kicks in the white background makes it all so dark that I can't no longer see the time-bar clearly. In my E52 with the same settings the background with the time bar stays black and when time-out for lighting turns on the time-bar becomes dark grey, but very
    clear though. Is this a software error or can I somehow prevent the background of the time-bar to turn to white.

DirkDiggler75, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Small Icons on task bar

Hi Kathryn,

Follow the below to increase the size of icons in Task bar and check if it helps.

• Right click on Taskbar in the bottom of the
      Desktop window.
    • Click on Properties/ Settings, uncheck the option
      Use small taskbar buttons.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post for further assistance on accessing the taskbar icons for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 13, 2020
  4. jborame Win User

Taks bar time goes black when i put the task bar in small icon mode ,and in dark mode...

Dark mode works.. except in my cmd/wsl title bar

Pretty much title.. I set my windows 10 to dark mode.. And everything has black/dark title bars. But my cmd and ubuntu.exe have white title bars and it's really annoying.. I can't figure out why or how to fix this..

Any ideas? Thanks!

jborame, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Taks bar time goes black when i put the task bar in small icon mode ,and in dark mode... - Similar Threads - Taks bar goes

2. Task bar small icons lenght size configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar small icons lenght size configuration: Hi community and thank you for the support!I use small taskbar buttons set up and also never combine. Nevertheless I was able to get different lenghts of the programme icons on the taskbar as per bellow print screen. Currently I am stuck with the version on the bottom and I...
  3. How to change the color of the task bar without selecting DARK mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the color of the task bar without selecting DARK mode?: How do I change the color of the task bar to dark without selecting DARK mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-color-of-the-task-bar-without/ce81744e-4086-41fe-8d01-2d6de20cb67c
  4. How to change the color of the task bar without selecting DARK mode?

How to change the color of the task bar without selecting DARK mode?: How do I change the color of the task bar to dark without selecting DARK mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-color-of-the-task-bar-without/ce81744e-4086-41fe-8d01-2d6de20cb67c
  5. Dark mode search bar bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Dark mode search bar bug: I enabled dark mode on Windows 10 20H2 and sometimes when I click around, the search bar only is dark in the text box area, it looks like this: Imgur: The magic of the Internet It turns fully dark when I hover the mouse over it. Anyone know a solution? TIA 180811
  6. Date in small task bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Date in small task bar: Hello, Was not able to find answer in this subreddit, but what i'm trying to do is to add a date like number and day name (maybe year) to a taskbar with small icons settings checked. I know that it's possible to do if you use vertical task bar, but i don't like that way....
  7. Task bar icons are too small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task bar icons are too small: Windows 7 has a way to make the icons on the task bar significantly larger--n essential resource for those with poor eyesight or a small screen. Windows 10 appears to have dropped that feature and instead has just two size settings: "small" in which the icons are...
  8. Dark Mode Weird Bar in Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dark Mode Weird Bar in Explorer: Has anyone else had a impossible to remove grey bar show up in Explorer in Dark Mode? How do I get rid of this?? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-mode-weird-bar-in-explorer/f99e7b1b-2499-4120-9b67-5ba9c1f94904"
  9. Dark mode shows white horizontal bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark mode shows white horizontal bar: I don't know why but my Surface shows me that horizontal bar, can I "reset" Dark Mode? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_theme/dark-mode-shows-white-horizontal-bar/238cab5e-adcc-4adf-8367-3a21a2897bfc
  10. small app icons at the task bar

small app icons at the task bar: [img] As you can see in the picture, my store icon is surrounded by my theme color, and the real icon is very small This appears on other store apps like music, calc...etc what can I do at this situation??? 27062