Windows 10: talk host window is locking up my computer

Discus and support talk host window is locking up my computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; talk host window is locking up my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kehi23, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Kehi23 Win User

talk host window is locking up my computer

:)

Kehi23, Apr 7, 2019

2. Windows Script Host

Hi Tiara,

The message "Windows Script Host access is disabled on this machine. Contact your administrator for details" is usually occurring if a program that does not require the feature of Windows Script Host is running on a Windows PC. For us to provide an accurate
    solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Does the message appear when you are launching a specific application?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Ramesh Srinivasan
    in this thread.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Hoggorm Win User
    Website corrupted on one computer, but not on other

Thank you, Bree.

Can I ask if you have a step by step tutorial or guide on how I do this? To be honest I do not have any idea what you are talking about talk host window is locking up my computer :)

Hoggorm, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Hotspot not working error HOSTED NETWORK SUPPORT:NO

Hi Phani,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and frustration you have been through. I will be glad to assist you.

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the link below suggested by JayCap on November 19, 2015
    and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Hosted Network Supported: No after upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

1. talk host window is locking up my computer - Similar Threads - talk host window

2. My computer is locked up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is locked up.: Warning on laptop. Computer locked up and a number provided to call in us.Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-locked-up/e3c37184-2c5c-4777-8c7b-99ceff46e507
  3. My computer is locked up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is locked up.: Warning on laptop. Computer locked up and a number provided to call in us.Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-locked-up/e3c37184-2c5c-4777-8c7b-99ceff46e507
  4. How to talk with Microsoft re locking my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to talk with Microsoft re locking my computer: A message spoken loudly and written said Microsoft locked my computer and I must do nothing except call 866-990-0086. How can I find out if the group answering was authorized by Microsoft as they said?...
  5. How to talk with Microsoft re locking my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to talk with Microsoft re locking my computer: A message spoken loudly and written said Microsoft locked my computer and I must do nothing except call 866-990-0086. How can I find out if the group answering was authorized by Microsoft as they said?...
  6. How to talk with Microsoft re locking my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. My computer is talking to me??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is talking to me??: This has been happening for a while now. I will be sitting with my headphones in connected to something else and in the background I hear my computer talk to me, since I had music on I couldn't distinguish the voice and maybe thought it was coming from the songs. One day I...
  8. My computer is talking to me??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My computer is talking to me??: This has been happening for a while now. I will be sitting with my headphones in connected to something else and in the background I hear my computer talk to me, since I had music on I couldn't distinguish the voice and maybe thought it was coming from the songs. One day I...
  9. My computer locked up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer locked up: My computer locked up with a message from Windows Defender saying my computer was at risk and had therefore my access had been blocked. It gave me a number to call Microsoft Support at 1-888-210-2718. I have yet to call the number given because I am concerned that it could...
  10. PRINTER & COMPUTER NOT TALKING/PRINTER LOCKED 'OFFLINE'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PRINTER & COMPUTER NOT TALKING/PRINTER LOCKED 'OFFLINE': I am over 21--in fact, 60 years over age 21, so I am congenitally incapable of dealing with cyberspeak and strings of letters that you youngsters yawn thru but are a foreign language to me, so if you are kind enough to respond, please talk to me at the appropriate...