Windows 10: talk to a live person

Discus and support talk to a live person in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; what is a phone number I can call to speak to a live person... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kaceycarta, May 9, 2020.

1. talk to a live person

what is a phone number I can call to speak to a live person

:)

kaceycarta, May 9, 2020
  2. PeterEdu Win User

Live chat support - Talk to a person feature not working

I've been trying to get support from the live chat of both Skype and Microsoft (including the Get Help app of Windows). None of the topics suggested addresses my question, so the chat app finally gives the "Talk to
    a person" option. When I click it, nothing happens. It's supposed to give options like 'call me back' or 'chat with a person' etc, but none of those options appears. There's just a box that says "Talk to a person" but the options are not visible. Is this just
    a glitch, or is the live chat with a person feature not yet functional?

PeterEdu, May 9, 2020
  3. Can I speak to live person

I'd like to talk to a live person

AlexisGouzoules, May 9, 2020
  4. talk to a live person

Talk to a live person at Microsoft

That worked. MS does make it hard to find the phone number and they do need to fix the Virtual Agent links. But your response was good and I used a reverse directory to ID the person listed to the # and then Googled his name--which turned out to be the
    in-house counsel for Microsoft. With all the scammers and hackers out there, one cannot be too careful!

SCJohn2017, May 9, 2020
Thema:

talk to a live person

1. talk to a live person - Similar Threads - talk live person

2. Need to Speak to A Live Microsoft Support Person

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need to Speak to A Live Microsoft Support Person: Does anyone know where I can go to actually chat with a Microsoft Support Person. After I rebooted and put in my PIN it asked me to put in my PIN again to verify that it was really me. It brought up a page showing different things like Outlook online and other services....
  3. Can I talk to a person in private

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I talk to a person in private: Can a talk to tech support in person via the telephone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-talk-to-a-person-in-private/d393b6ad-bcfa-495d-afc8-80b544991894
  4. I can't seem to be able to talk to a person through the virtual agent,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't seem to be able to talk to a person through the virtual agent,: I'm having some issues with my pc and I ask to speak with a real agent, I answer the questions it gives and press the ( call me back) response , it says wait time is 1 to 2 minutes, the dots go around for a while then it says an error has occurred and to try again later,I...
  5. Is there anywhere to visit with a live actual customer service person?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there anywhere to visit with a live actual customer service person?: I have an ASUS computer and the local and online administrators are all so screwed up I just want to reset everything but I don't want to loose my pictures or documents. - who can I reach out to for this??...
  6. Is there any way [possible to talk to a Live Tech Support in the USA?

Is there any way [possible to talk to a Live Tech Support in the USA?: My Microsoft Edge is blocked by the Microsoft Virus Scam that is listed in the forums here. Wants me to call a number that Im sure is the scammer. I tried getting help here on the computer via them calling me with no call coming. I have to access my work through computer...
  7. I just need a phone number to talk with a live person about a payment confusion

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I just need a phone number to talk with a live person about a payment confusion: I had a PC for about 6 year and continued to pay for WORD on it. This PC "died" in the last week of July and I purchased a new one from Amazon. I noticed when I set it up on 8/1/19 that there was a 5 day (I think it was 5) time when you could try out the package. Since...
  8. Live chat support - Talk to a person feature not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live chat support - Talk to a person feature not working: I've been trying to get support from the live chat of both Skype and Microsoft (including the Get Help app of Windows). None of the topics suggested addresses my question, so the chat app finally gives the "Talk to a person" option. When I click it, nothing happens. It's...
  9. why can't I talk to an actual person at Microsoft

why can't I talk to an actual person at Microsoft: I want a legitimate Microsoft Phone number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-talk-to-an-actual-person-at-microsoft/9aa6bdfc-0140-4512-aa00-45d1bc6add18"
  10. IS THERE A PHONE NUMBER FOR SUPPORT TO TALK TO A REAL LIVE PERSON AT MICROSOFT WHO KNOWS...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IS THERE A PHONE NUMBER FOR SUPPORT TO TALK TO A REAL LIVE PERSON AT MICROSOFT WHO KNOWS...: This virtual agent help stuff is ridiculous. Doesn't Microsoft have a support line to call? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-phone-number-for-support-to-talk-to-a/9e700691-0bc8-49d0-b79b-fe397d93fec1